Not open for further replies.

Kayden Night

Kaikōura Kea Coach 2046-2053 | Twin | Keeper
OOC First Name
Steph
Sexual Orientation
Ready to Mingle
Kayden needs.......a life.

He has a few friends so far but not many.

He's a bookworm and a dreamer. He loves to be outside in nature just being there. Kayden is half english-american and half native american. Red Wolf being his native name used on the reservation, of course it is spoken in the native language.

What he needs:

Guy friends. He really needs some dudes to hang hang.

Gal Friends. He already has two not included his sister, but he could use some more options of friends to go to and talk.

Crush. He needs someone to like and to like him. note around third year it's planned for him to date Shiloh, but it all depends on what happens between then, (not that i'll purposely back out of the deal lol.)

I can offer Tara sitara as a friend. she also loves being outside in nature. as she loves drawing things, and marvelling at the beauty of the world, she could also do with some puff friends. she is indian too, but the kind from india, not america.
( thought i was loged on in her account)

Vayne can be a guy friend whom he can hang out with, after all, they had met already?

Kayden and Tara

sounds really nice, they have things in common. we could start a topic outside somewhere

Kayden and Vanye

they have sort of at Roze's party, they could start talking more there and hang out with some other guys

Kayden and Logan

that could work, he'd be a mentor of sorts to Kayden while also being friends.

would you like me to start a topic, at the lake front maybe.

I agree, they should talk more in Roze's party.

Tara, sounds good

Vanye, yes, lol.

I can offer up the highly energetic and complete unquie James killian who is a first year gryffindor with aspiration to become the best wizard ever. School and Education is the most important thing in his life but he is always in need of another friend since he has only about three currently.

He could most certainly become another guy friend for Kayden.

Sara and him are already friends, so she could have a crush on him, a plot started with Stefan Archer, but that kind of drifted off into nothingness, the characters didn't really suit. Still, Sara and Kayden seem to get along well. So, whatever..

That could work Maia, even though he will end up dating Shiloh around third year she could have that best friend crush on him, and it could cause problems for them later on and stuff, whatever you feel like doing really...

yeah, that would be quite funny, seeing as Sara is good at acting, but tends to forget sometimes.

Hmm maybe we should get a topic going with Shiloh and they can all be buddies, and Kayden has a slight crush on Shiloh and Sara has one on him, it could be quite the funny situation for them.

Yeah, and Sara really likes Shiloh, so it'd be funny and I know how Sara would respond, seeing as-she's kind of me and I have been in that situation-it will be very funny. :D

Alright so how should we start this topic?

Um, maybe...Shiloh might bump into Sara and they would be hanging out or else Shiloh and Sara or Shiloh and Kayden and then the other shows up. Seeing as Sara hasn't noticed Kayden like that before, she could kind of start to like him, and then realise he likes Shiloh-it would all be very awkward- Yay! So who shall start said topic?

I can start it and Kayden can be waiting for Shiloh when Sara joins them and they talk a bit thats when she can notice him and then Shiloh joins them or something.

Link to Topic for them

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back