Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby wandered around the sixth floor corridor looking for somthing to do. She froze, she heard a noise. It sounds like rock music? she thought thoughtfully(lollage). She climbed up on one of the tables against the side wall of the corridor and started dancing. She produced an air guitar, and began to shake her head in time so her hair went mad and all over the place. Only now did she realize she hadn't heard music since she left home at the start of year 1, and she laughed to herself.

Larissa, who had been heading to Library and had got lost - though she didn't know how - had her arms full with books on Werewolves, dropped the books she was carrying immediately when she saw Libby up ahead dancing.
Of all things to catch Libby doing, this was by far the most amusing.
"Having fun?" Larissa said as she began clearing up her books.

Libby stopped abruptedly when she heard the crashing of books. Someones seen me! she thought.. Looking over, she saw Larissa and sighed. Smiling, she jumped off the table, but the first part of her to hit the floor was the top of her back, as she did a fowards roll towards her. Standing back up, and grinned. "Hell yeah!" and started dancing again.

Larissa rolled her eyes at Libby and continued to pick up her books.
"So, where's Mr Gillan?" Larissa said, straightening up and putting the books on the table.
She found it weird that there was a table in the corridor but then again, this was Hogwarts.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" Libby playfully squealed. When Larissa mentioned Darren, libby stopped dancing again. "Why do you always expect me to be with him? Few days ago, you thought i was with him. Im not always you know." Libby paused. "He is currently, unavailble." she said simply, sighing. "And so much for you, you started flirting with the Robert guy on the quidditch pitch. I saw you!" she said undenyingly.

Larissa smiled cheekily. "What did you expect? He was hot!" Larissa's eyes twinkled mischeviously before becoming serious.
"Did he break up with you?" Larissa said, placing a hand on Libby's shoulder.

Libby laughed when Larissa said robert was hot. "True, slightly" she replied. Libby glanced her her when she put her hand on her shoulder. "No. Were still together. What made you think that?" she asked. If she had anything to do with it, they would be together for a very long time. She had promised herself she would never end it.

Larissa's eyes remained serious; "You said you wanted to dump him."
Larissa removed her hand from Libby's shoulder and said in a cold voice, "You need to decide what you want in life."

Libby turned furious. "I said i didn't know what to do last week because he never came online and he knows that! Everythings fine now! I never said i wanted to dump him" she shouted. "I know, what i want in life." she didn't know what else to say. She couldn't believe Larissa started thinking she wasn't in control of herself. She tried hard not to think of Darren, because she knew she would miss him even more. "Ive seen him for two hours in the last week. That's all" she said. "But everything's going fine, i still love him," she paused. "And i always will" she added quietly, a little embarrassed. She turned sharply away from her, and started walking to the hufflepuff common room. She paused at the end before saying, "By the way, there's a ball in december for all years. Just thought you'd like to know"

(darrens been ill in rl dats y not online much)

Larissa stared open mouthed at Liberty.
She hadn't meant to upset her.
When Libby mentioned the ball, Larissa merely blinked and said, "Thanks.. Listen," She walked towards Libby, "I.. I need your help." She stared at the floor for a moment.

Libby turned before disappearing round the next corridor. "What?" she asked.

"Will you- You know how to get a guy to ask you on a date, right?" Larissa blushed slightly as she looked into Libby's eyes.

Libby smiled, half laughing, and rolled her eyes. "Who do you want?" she asked.

(sz i had dina. also dads friend staying weekend so i been kikd into claires room soi have to use laptop dats reli rlei slow...bk now tho :) )

"Help me get a date for the Yule Ball." Larissa smiled with a puppy-like expression on her face.

Libby raised her eyebrows and sighed. "Ok fine, but you have to promise you won't ever tease me with Darren. Ever! Understand? Right, is there anyone in particular you're looking for?" she asked.

Larissa blushed slightly, "Robert.. He's quite nice." Larissa burst into giggles and blushed violently.

Libby was suprized. She knew, at least she thought she knew, that Larissa had only ever said one thing to Robert. "How? You hardly know him?" she changed her mood. "Or have you been talking to him recently?" she smiled evily, before remembering Larissa wasn't allowed to tease her, so she shouldn't. "Fine, ill help you get him. What you want me to do? Talk to him? Tell him to see you? Or ask him for you myself?" she asked, trying to control the situation.

"I just.. I just want you to be my back up if I can't get him to ask me- You could hint him.
Let me get to know him first, though." Larissa smiled

Libby sighed again. "Fine! But remember the elastic band theory!!!" She added, glaring at her playfully seriously in the eyes. She burst out laughing.

"Elastic Band..?" Larissa said, watching Libby laughing.

"Yu hu" she said. "Stay really close, but then you must stay away from him for a bit, and the theory is, he will make u come springing back..i think..somthing like that..just, don't get too attached. Sometimes when its just me and Darren, i go off for a bit, play hard to get if you know what i mean." she said sticking out her tongue.

"yes, of course." Larissa said replying with a poking tongue.

(LOL ~ i no, u loading dis page and everything just to see "LOL" im soz..*giggles*)

Libby ran and jumped back up on the table to continue her dancing. "C'mon Miss boring!!!" She called down to her laughing.

Larissa smiled and joined Libby on the table.
"It sounds the Weird Sisters" Larissa laughed as she tried a strange dance that included her falling off the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back