Going back to Korea

Sally Kuang

OOC First Name
Sally [main]
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
It had been a while that Sally didn't go back home to Korea. She prefer using muggle airplane to get back to Korea. It's not like she's staying in Korea but Sally is willing to visit Korea for a while. When she got there, she then went to her mother's grave. Sally rarely cry but it's been a while. She needed her biological mother, she needed to know the meaning of life. She then sat on the grave her eyes start to be teary at this moment and dropped a tear. That's it, a tear is enough for Sally. Sally then saw an owl coming toward her, it's her owl bringing her a letter from her father. She opened it and saw that her father expects her to be home in two days.
"Unbelievable" Was all that Sally could mutter. Sally stood up and start walking leaving the grave yard. The grave yard was abandoned but the streets weren't. In fact, the street's full of people. There's this tourist that seems lost. Sally went towards em .
"Hi... You seems lost... May I help you?" Sally smiles friendlily.

Dervish stood with his back against a wall. He was pretending to look around the streets when what he was actually doing was following someone. The man wasn't to tall or too muscular but he had information that Dervish needed. Dervish was wearing casual clothes so he could blend in. Just jeans and a jacket.
Dervish stopped when a girl talked to him. He looked down at the girl then back up at his target but the man was gone. He sighed heavily before looking back down at the girl. He wasn't too angry because it wasn't too difficult to find a man who everybody wanted dead. His temper was just short. He just hoped this girl didn't annoy him too much or she'd know what he did to people. "No. I'm not lost and I don't need your help. Who's asking??" He looked down at his watch and saw that he had plenty off time before he had to be home with Cloe.

Sally hear an unexpected answer from the man and after hearing what the man told her, Sally was annoyed. Sally regret that she try to help the stranger. It seems that the man have to leave soon since he checked at the time all the time, well great!
Sally then put a fake smile on her face
"I was offering you a help since you seems lost since you can't read Korean words either, am I not right? The least that you can do is try to be nice to me. Well sorry to interrupt you, Sir!" Sally didn't say it in a rude way, she just wanted him to know her feeling. She hated having these kind of attitude from someone else.
People these days are just... Unbelievable Sally said in her head

Dervish shook his head. This girl did have a point. He couldn't read Korean. He didn't need to though. He just apparated to any place he needed to. "Fine. What's your name??" He said it in the nicest tone he could speak. The only people he was ever properly nice to were his family and seeing as two of his family members had just died, he wasn't in a great mood. Most of his family had left as well. The only people still living in his original home were his mum, His baby sister-Balla and Rosie-and his little brother-Steve. Even Steve was considering moving out and going to live with his girlfriend and her family. The whole family had turned mental.

All the sudden, the man tried to be nice. Even tho he's not that nice, well at least he's trying. Sally then gave a hand to shook "I'm Sally, Sally Kuang" Sally then introduce her self to the man.
"I don't mean to be rude but... Why you're here?" Sally really didn't mean to be rude but she's curious since not many tourist go to this place. Usually the local people go there but curiosity hit Sally when she saw a white dude wandering around all by him self in this kind of place. Sally then look at the man's face and according to his face he doesn't look comfortable to the question.
"Sorry... I know I shouldn't ask this question" Sally look down at her feet then look up to the man again.

When the girl introduced herself, Dervish could think of no reason why not to say his name. She was only a little girl after all and he wasn't on any wanted lists. "Dervish Green Jr." He shook her hand.
One thing he couldn't tell her was the answer to the question she asked next. The things he did were top secret. No one was meant to know about them except other death eaters and even then they weren't meant to talk about their jobs with each other. He shook his head and shrugged. "I'm just here on business." He looked down at the girl and wondered how old she was. "What about you?? Shouldn't you be with your parents or something??" She looked like she was probably in school. Dervish wondered if she went to Hogwarts New Zealand.

Dervish Green Jr? That name reminded Sally of someone, tho she think hard she could not remember. Maybe it's the other Dervish Green Sally said in her head.
"I'm here to mourn my dead mom" Sally snorted and laugh a little. I don't mourn! Sally thought.
"My father let me go here by my self. But he expect me to be home in two days, my step mother is... Not here... I'm all alone"
As Sally listen to the man, he recognize the accent. Maybe he's... from NZ?
"Anyway, by any chance are you from NZ?" Sally look up to the man, she reach to her pocket to search for money, but the man observe every single move of her's. Sally look at the man in curiosity there are so many questions Sally would like to ask to this stranger but she wouldn't dare.

Dervish noticed how this girl was very curious for a girl of her age. She looked about the same age as Nick and yet she wanted to know ten times more than him. Though, Nick had known Dervish for long enough to know that he should keep his nose out of other people's business. "I know how you feel having a dead parent." Dervish had been very close to his dad so when he found out he was dead he started losing control of his temper which resulted in him hurting Cloe, even when she was pregnant.
Dervish shrugged at the girl's question. "Not originally but it's where I've been living for the past few years." Dervish had spent four years by himself in New Zealand before his parents moved there with the rest of his family. Before that he had lived with them in Sydney but he spent his childhood in London. "What about you?? Where are you from??" Dervish didn't really care what the answer was but he was going to at least pretend to be kind to this girl.

Sally never really care about her biological mother, she was 5 at that time. She remember a little bit, well actually Sally try to forget things about her mother after hearing what Dervish said, Sally's eyes are flooded with tears, she wanted to drop at least a tear but she wouldn't dare. Sally never cry in front of other people except her brother. All the sudden, her eyes becomes dry, no more tears in her little eyes. Sally is trying to be tough even tho sometimes she can't hold it but she try to be tough at all time. Sally's temper is short but it's not because of her dead mother, or is it?
"I was born in Korea then I used to live in China for a couple of years and then in Canada, now I'm stuck in NZ bcoz of my father's business" Sally try to be cool even tho deep in her heart she needed her brother's shoulder to cry on.
Sally had always wanted to be like her father, which is being a business man well in this case, business woman. But she wanted to be one of the death eater as well. But those feeling rarely happen only sometime since she got the guts to. The awkward silence bothered her.

"So where are you staying?" Sally try to break the silence

Dervish didn't know why he was talking to this girl. Usually by now, he would have told her to go away or if he was in an extremely bad mood then he would have hit her. As it was, he was being kind to her. It confused him why he was being different with this girl. "Canada's a good place. China's ok as well but I don't like Korea much." Dervish shrugged. He liked some weird places and disliked some places that other people loved. It was just the way he was.
Dervish rolled his eyes at her question. "I'm staying in New Zealand. I'm only here for today then I'm going back to my wife and kids later." Dervish was happy of his baby sons. They were seven months now and they looked just like Dervish's dad. It made him proud to be a father when he looked at the two of them.
Dervish decided he might as well make random conversation as he now had nothing else to do. "Do you have any siblings or is it just you, your dad and your step mum??" Dervish had always been good at taking in information that people said so he remembered her saying about her dad and step mum.

"I mean, which hotel are you staying at? Not country" Now it's Sally's time to roll her eyes. The man looks pretty nice, or... Not? Well currently he is.
"Wow! A day! You must be exhausted, then"
Hearing that he got a family, Sally asked him another question.
"Kids? How many?" Sally asked while her little eyes are looking straight forward right to his eyes. No one ever know why Sally is curious about all stuff. Even her father and brother aren't and her step mum isn't either.
"Siblings? Yeah I have a brother. He's a year older than me. Same dad different mum tho"
Sally try to smile realizing that it's true, she always think that her brother and her are from the same parents but as the matter of fact, their mothers are different. Sally then sigh `he's will always be my brother tho` She mumble.

Dervish frowned slightly. Was this girl really so dumb that she couldn't work out that he was going to be back at his house by tea time. "It's a little hotel called my home." His apartment wasn't very big but it was big enough for him, Cloe, the boys and all his books. They would need to move when the boys got bigger but for now it would do. "I'm used to doing more than this before I get exhausted. It's not that difficult." He shrugged.
Dervish thought about the question she had asked then realised that no one would ever think this girl knew anything so what was the harm in answering it. "Two. They're both boys. Seven months old." He thought this girl was lucky to just have the one sibling though. Dervish had loads and he also grew up with his five cousins living in the house as well. To say the least, the house was a bit crowded. Dervish loved all his siblings but, seeing as he was the oldest, it also meant he had to try and help them with all their problems as well.

I couldn't imagine going home to NZ in at the same day. "Wow twins? You must be really happy having twins" Sally had always wanted a twin brother/ sister but oh well...
"Were you in Hogwarts back then?" Sally was going to find out about this man's background when she goes to Hogwarts. People never knew why Sally is so curious, they just answer at her question. Even tho she's a little girl, she could find out whatever she want and she will find it out no matter how.
Sally could see some of her questions are bothering but she doesn't really care about it, she just want to satisfy her curiosity.

Dervish shrugged. "Yeah, I like it." He would never admit to anyone outside the family exactly how much he loved his sons.
"I went to Hogwarts Scotland. Most of my family have. It's only two of my younger siblings that are at Hogwarts New Zealand at the moment." Dervish was used to calling Jerrod and Lily his youngest siblings but that wasn't true now that his mum had given birth to Bella and Rosie. Then again, he was going to keep that out of gossip. He didn't want to put his mum in danger at the best of times but even more so now that she had the babies. "What school do you go to??"

Like? Why not Love? Questions come into Sally's head she then keep quiet. Trying to think of something to break it.
"So when u were in Hogwarts, what house were you in? I'm transferring to HNZ this year well... Probably if my parents let me. I can't understand French! And all those French speaking girls are just.... Unbelievable!" Sally hated Beauxbatons. The only thing that she love about it is that the girls usually have manners and also the guys not like Hogwarts, she had met some Hogwarts students that act like those that don't know what on earth manner is.

Dervish leant against the wall and put his hands in his jeans pocket. "I was a Slytherin." Dervish had been a model student when he was at school. He was a prefect and then he went on to be head boy. He was used to looking after little kids who wouldn't behave as his parents always asked him to watch his siblings and cousins when they needed to go out and do something. "French isn't too dificult. I learnt it by reading books." Dervish learnt most things by reading books and he never chucked out any books. He stored them all up in the mini library he had in his flat.

(OOC: sorry Im running out of idea)

Slytherin? Woww full of hot guys there and cunning ones.
"Perhaps I would like to be in Slytherin" Sally then start thinking which house is she going to be in.
"French? I could understand the language I just don't like speakin in em" Sally complained. French is just unbelievably annoying and complicated. She never likes it and will never do.

((No Problem :D))

Dervish grinned when he realised this girl was aiming for a good house. "Are you pure??" Dervish wasn't pure but he might as well have been with the way he acted around most people.
Dervish shrugged and ran his fingers through his hair. "I agree. I would never speak french to someone if they could speak english." Dervish may have known many languages but that didn't mean he liked all of them.
Dervish suddenly had a thought. "Did you say you wanted to go to Hogwarts New Zealand??" Seeing as he couldn't get inside the school, he needed someone in there.

Hearing the question of blood status strike her, she didn't mind being a half blood but most pureblood would.
"No... Not pure. Mom's a muggle, father's pure" Sally then look at her feet then she look up to face the man.
"Wat's wrong for not being pure?" Sally asked innocently looking at the man with her wide eyes open.
"Yeah... U've heard me... I MIGHT be going to Hogwarts NZ soon. But I'm not sure if I'm accepted tho. If not then I'll end up the rest of my life in Beauxbaton. Life is unfair" Sally sigh.
"U've been there?"

Dervish shrugged. "I don't like muggle borns. They're thiefs in my opinion." He shook his head at the thought of the scum that seemed to cover the world.
"There's nothing wrong with not being pure. I'm half blood. I just prefer pure. Most pure bloods seem to have a better idea of the world." Obviously, there was blood traitors but most pure bloods were people that Dervish would be friends with.
"You any good at Defense Against the Dark Art by any chance??" This would be critical if Dervish was going to ask her to do him this favour. There would be no point getting her help if she couldn't fight.

Muggle borns are thief? Well probably some but not all Sally think.
"I like their gadgets. It's awesome but the muggles are alright as long as they don't mess with me"
Sally said.
Why would the man then ask about defense againts the dark art? Probably he's an auror? But why would he hate muggle if he's an auror. Or just a chit chat?

"Defense Againts the Dark Art? Uhh I'm alright... I mean I'm not a big fan of it but I'm really good at charms"
Sally said proudly. It is true that she's not that good but her grades aren't bad at DADA. She could be really good but she's not that interested in fighting other people.

It wasn't great but it was better than nothing. "Charms could be helpful I suppose. As long as you're reasonably good at Defense Against the Dark Arts. That's all that counts." Dervish eyed her up and down, wondering if she had what it took to help a Green. "Do you think you could take on a second year Slytherin??" Dervish thought she looked older than a second year so she should know more spells but it was talent she would need.

Sally really didn't know what to think. She didn't know what house she's going to be in that's why she had been struggling for ever trying to figure out which house she's going to be in.
"Second? U mean third? I'm not sure... I would like to be in Slytherin but it all depends on the sorting hat... And second, it all depends if they let me transfer to Hogwarts or not"
What's with the good at Defense Againts the Dark Arts and Slytherin? Sally wanted to ask so many question that are in her head and the questions are bother her now. She didn't dare spilling them out.

Dervish shook his head. "No. I mean second. There's a girl there who's been beating up my little brother and sister who are both first years. I can't get inside the school seeing as I don't go there. How do you feel about keeping an eye out for my family??" Anybody who knew Dervish would know that him asking them a favour was a big thing. Seeing as this girl didn't know him, he knew that she didn't have a clue how much it meant.

Sally was asked a favor by the man and she's not happy with that. Sally never really care about someone else except her self, her egoistic is just big. But on second thought, it's rude to reject someone else favor especially when it comes to their family.
"Uhhh... Sure... I'm not really good at keeping an eye on people but I could try. But... Why are they beaten up??" Sally asked curiously. She then grab her muggle hand phone which is hidden and take a picture of Dervish without him knowing. There is no harm on keeping his picture, she thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back