Going away 3 times!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade Caja

OOC First Name
Catherine
Wand
Willow 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Me and my mum are going away till next Thursday, to my bach :DE: , and we don't have any internet access there :erm: . Sorry to Chase and Zazuka, who I have RPs that i haven't finished with, and any others who I have forgotten about. Hope to be back and running by New Years at least :) So toodles! :lol:

Ok well as soon as I'm back, it looks like I have to be whisked away again :unsure: Well the full story is that our family never really planned what to do in the holidays, until it came to them. Today my mum managed to book me, my sister and her, tickets to Nelson, where we will be spending the next 4 ish days. Then since my dad isnt coming, and refuses to go, we will be going north to Omaha till next Tuesday round about. So basically no time is left for me. So all in all I'm not sure how much I'm going to be able to participate in Graduation seen as Chase invited me. :( I hope I can get back to the threads I've been in, and sorry again to all the people who I was RPing with, or was about to RP with. Stick around till I get back. Wow far to many commas! I think I have an obsession with them or something, anyway, Over and out :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back