Go away.

Angelica Green

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Lily walked along the lawn as the first of the spring sun started beating down onto the lawn. She looked up at the sky then sat down on the hard ground. She missed her dad. No matter how much he had hurt her in the past few months before he had died. He was still her dad and he had always been there when she needed him the most.
She leant back on her elbows and looked up at the sky. It had taken a lot to get rid of Jerrod after what had happened with Shaylah but she needed to alone time.

Caleb was confused, today had been so weird and he didn't know what his emotions were. He scuffed the grass as he walked and sighed. He noticed Lily sitting in the grass and crept up behind her, he went down on his knees behind her and put his arms around her neck, "hello stranger!" He said with a smile.

Lily jumped out of her skin when a pair of arms suddenly reached around her neck. She suddenly sat up and pushed herself away from whoever was behind her. When she looked round, she saw it was Caleb. "Sh!t Caleb. What do you think you're doing??" She rested her head in her hands and groaned. She had never been so jumpy in her entire life.

"Whow Lil, I'm sorry, whats got your wand wand in a knot?" he moved forward to sit next to her with his arms around his knees, he took hold of one of her hands so he could see her face, "Whats up?"

"It's nothing. Really. I'm fine. Just a bit jumpy. That's all." She shook her head and looked at her knees. She didn't want to talk about what had been happening. It was bad enough that Logan had tried to get payback for what Shaylah had done and her brother was trying to find her dad's killer.

Caleb knew something was bugging her, it was blatant. "Hey, look at me," He said putting himself more in front of her and holding both of her wrists, "Now tell me the truth! Lily, your making me really worried about you!"

"What the he11 Lily?! I'm trying to help you and your throwing it back in my face, I don't know why I bother with you." He moved backward slightly and glared back at her.

"Why do you bother then??" She shook her head. "Just go away. I don't need you or anyone else. Your worthless. I don't know why I ever let you near me." Lily couldn't believe what she was saying. She cared about Caleb. She just wasn't in the mood for him. She wanted a break and she wanted to be on her own. She wasn't getting that with him there.

"Well fine then, be on your own, see if I care! I don't know why I even wanted to be anywhere near you in the first place!" He got up and stepped away from her "you've changed Lily, and not in a good way!"

Lily got up and started yelling at him. "Really?! It might just be because my father died, my brother is going back to the way he used to be-in other words he's beating the cr@p out of his wife every second of the day-and there's a feud starting between my family and the family of a girl I used to consider family. That might just have little to do with it." She turned away from him and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well you could at least accept the help of the people who call them selves your friends! Elce ways how are you going to cope?" His voice lowered and he stepped toward her, so he was looking her strait in the eyes, "I don't want to see you hurt, can't you see I'm trying to help you?!"

"I don't care!!" Lily pushed him backwards. "I don't care what you think. I don't care about your feelings. I don't care about you." She could feel tears falling down her cheeks but she didn't care. She just wanted to get him out of her life as quickly and painless as possible. "Just go. I hate you." She was practically screaming the last bit.

Caleb had no idea how to react, he'd never seen Lily like this before. When she pushed him backward, he didn't respond, or try to fight back, he just gazed at her and shook his head.
"I don't think I know you any more!"

"You never knew me in the first place. You don't know anything about me." She shook her head and took a step back. Her ribs were hurting where they had been broken because of her breathing. She hugged her chest and tried to get her breathing under control. She couldn't see why Caleb wouldn't just leave her alone.

I did know you once, he thought, but not anymore. He could see she was in pain, but he didn't know how he could help her. It seemed useless trying, he stepped back, "Goodbye then Lily." he said bluntly, and started walking away.

Lily sat on the floor. Tears were flowing freely down her cheeks as she rested her head on her knees. She hated the way she had just behaved but it had to be done and there was no going back now. What had been done was done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back