Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Red rose for @Alexis Kramer
Ajax had been told that his next recipient was a prefect so he'd headed to the prefects common room first. After all, he'd just been outside and after trekking all the way up for nothing for that person the boy decided that it would be good to just be sure he was heading to the place where they would be. So checking places they could be first, places where people might know where they'd be. He knocked on the door to the prefects common room and waited for someone to open it.

Alexis had just taken a break from rose deliveries to pick up her homework she left at the common room lounge when she heard a knock on the door. Figuring it would be another student, not a prefect, she went to open the door. On the other side was Ajaccio Skey, second year from her house. "Hey, Ajaccio. Anything I can help?", she asked brightly, opening the door wider and stepped outside.

Last edited:
Ajax smiled widely as the one person he needed opened the door to him, perfect! "I just need you, I have this red rose for you," he told her excitedly, holding out the rose to her with the notes that he had along with it.

Love you, Alexis.

I hope you know that,

Joshua

Alexis laughed at Ajaccio's answer. "You make it sound like serious." Seeing the red rose, she thought it was from Xavier, her fiancee. "Thanks. Good job finding me.", she quipped as she opened the note. The smile on her face faltered at what she read. It was not Xav, she was fine with that. It came from... "Joshua." She was fine with the note because she loved her best friend too. They were BFFs after all. But to pair with a red rose made it confusing for the Ravenclaw.

Last edited:
Ajaccio watched her expression change slight as she read the note and wondered why that could be, he'd never really had that reaction before to a note, "Wrong person declaring love?" he asked her, he didn't know much about love or friendship but he thought maybe he could help.

Alexis almost forgot that Ajaccio was still there. She glanced at him, giving him a faint smile. "I guess?", reading the note again. It was signed and her name was there so she knew it was not a mistake. She shook her head to clear her mind before looking back at the second year. "Thank you for bringing this to me, Ajaccio. Happy Valentine's Day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back