Glittering Friendships

Poppy Jones

Wand
N/A
Ever since moving to New Zealand here awareness of the world became so far off. It was one of the most amazing places she had visited, and she was here to stay. She walked into the hotel she was going to be staying in while she tried to find a house, and sat down in the lobby. She was missing her home, her family and her friends, but she was almost certain about the fact she would make new friends, and maybe, just maybe make a new house, a home.

Calixa had been tired for quite some time. Her lumpy cheap bed hurt her back, and she had almost broken another window the other day. She decided, that since everything at her flat was going wrong, she needed to get out. She decided that she would stay somewhere else, somewhere nice. Which is what brought he to the hotel she stood in front of at that moment. She saw a woman, someone unfamiliar obviously, and approached her. Maybe she would be able to help her find room 13. "Scusi?" She asked smiling.

Poppy smiled as the man gave her the keys to Room 14. She was just about to go with her bags to the room, when she heard someone speak towards her. "Oh heya. What's up?" She said in a friendly, welcoming tone. Her welsh accent quite often came out stronger then normal, and today was no exception.

Se smiled as the woman acknowledged her in a friendly way, a foreign accent in her voice. "Hi, I'm new 'round here. I was wonderin' if you could help me find room thirteen?" She hoped the woman could, since she noticed that whoever she was, had room keys.

(Eek! Sorry, really, very sorry!)

"Oh your in room thirteen? I'm in room fourteen, so I guess that means were next to eachother!" Poppy exclaimed, grinning. "Well, apparently it's this way." She said pointing across the lobby to a small corridor of rooms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back