Glad I wasn't here sooner.

Kiera laughed as she pretend to catch his kiss. "It's no dream." she assured him. "I just had a little talk with the doctors." she said with a wink. Kiera was very good at charming adults so that they agreed with her. Kiera grinned as Alex ate. She was pleased to be helping him in some way. It was just her nature to want to give to others. Kiera shook her head as he told her to eat. "No, I'm okay really. I'm not hungry." she said honestly. Though it wouldn't hurt for her to slim down a bit. She had gained five pounds over break. Kiera sat down on Alex's bed. She gave him a kiss. "I'm glad your okay." she said smiling warmly at him.

Alex shurgged, immeadiately regretting his move as he gritted his teeth for the 5th time today as his back erupted with a searing pain. Burnt metal stabbing you deep in your back was something he should take note of later on his life. His back would have a huge scar there later on, running from his left shoulder to the right side of his mid back. 'Suit yourself,' he replied, managing to smile again, thankful that Kiera kissed him. It numbed the pain considerably better than any painkillers did.
'See, told you I was fine,' he added, before giving her a kiss again and letting himself linger there for a few seconds before pulling away finally again. 'And I'm glad that you're okay now as well.' he added before quickly thinking. 'You are okay now, right?' he asked her, hoping he had been right with his guess.

Kiera saw the pain in Alex's face as he shrugged. He was hurting and she knew it. However, she chose to keep her opinions to herself; she didn't want to argue with him right now. She was too happy for that. Kiera was relieved when he didn't make her eat. She thought she probably couldn't keep her food down right now. Her stomach still turned in knots. Kiera smiled as Alex kissed her back. It was a soft, sweet kiss. She couldn't help but blush as they broke apart. Kiera lifted her hand. She gently traced his face lightly with her fingertips. Kiera nodded her head. "Yes, I'm okay now. Sorry for freaking out on you." she apologized.

it was pretty eveident the relief that watched through his feautures as Kiera said she was ok. He smiled at her, fiding the tracing soothing on his part, though her fingers left cool trails of ice that soothed his thin scrathes. He liked the blush that was on her feautures too. It made him feel he was doing soemthing right to make her feel like that still.
Looking back at the food, he lifted the water and took a drink of it, wishing it was really butterbeer so he could lighten up slightly but he guessed that would be another one of his non-answered ones. After all, since when did muggles know about stuff like that. before the holiday he was sure he was going to go to St.Mungos for a lil stop to get him back to tip-top shape before school. Like hell was he going to be in crutches. They'd just take the mickey out of him and the reputation he had built up again from James would go down the drain...again.

Kiera could tell that Alex was relieved that she was okay. It seemed silly to her that he would be fussing over how she was when he was the one laying in the hospital. Kiera had managed to get through the summer without an incidence. She wished Alex would just let her heal him so that he could stop cringing in pain. Kiera stopped tracing his face and placed her cool palm down on his cheek. Kiera bent down slowly getting closer to his face. Her lips brushed his gently before kissing him with more feeling and passion. She hoped no one would come in and interrupt their moment. Kiera finally broke away from him. "Is there anything else I can get you?" she asked, her expression concerned.

Alex sighed as his face naturally leaned into her cool hand. How could she be so perfect? he thought to himself as he thought of all the times he had mistreated her but she still loved him again. He smiled at her, enjoying the mood she was in. She seemed to be very phsycial with him certaintly at the moment. He kissed her back, with as much passion as she was giving him. When they broke apart, Alex sighed inaudibily. His head felt dizzy from first the pain killers and second, the whole kissing Kiera aspect. He smiled at her, before raising his eyebrow at her. 'Worrying again are we?' he teased her before sticking his tongue out at her. Girls would just never stop worrying ever, he thought to himself smugly.

Kiera's head was spinning as they broke apart. How amazing could one boy be? She had not treated him as well as he deserved at the end of last term She intended to never let that happened again. Kiera grinned as he accused her of worrying. She shook her head. "I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable." she told him, sticking her tongue out at him. "You didn't answer the question." she said raising her eyebrows at him. She leaned in a bit closer to give him a kiss on his cheek. After the scare this afternoon, she was wanting to stay as close as possible to him.

Alex laughed sslightly, glad he couldn't feel the pain it was causing at the moment. 'I'm fine. Gee, I will cast you into a lil' bubble of silence if you ask me that one more time today,' he gave her a stern face before smiling again. 'Besides, I have practically everything I need here,' he added to calm her down. He knew he would never be completely at peace ever in his life but he would try to be as happy as he could be without him at the moment.
He turned to his food once more and started to eat the rest of it as quickly as he could incase of the nurses had overcome Kiera's charm and decided to barge in and steal it from him. He kept a wary eye on the door as he was eating just incase.

Kiera laughed as Alex said that he was going to cast a spell on her. She shook her head. "We are in a muggle hospital. No magic for you." she teased her boyfriend. Her mood was greatly improved now. Kiera's heart skipped a beat as he said he had everything he needed in front of her. She gave him another kiss. She could hardly keep her hands away from him. Kiera grinned at him as he ate the rest of his food. "Still hungry?" she asked, fully intending to go get him more food.

Alex pretended to sulk jokingly as she teased him but he had already known that. He laughed as she asked him if he was still hungry. In truth he was but he didn't think he'd push his luck with anymore food getting asked for. They'd think he had a hole in stomach or something and do even more checks and questions which he certaintly didn't want.
'Nope I'm not. I think I'll save the doctors from your charm for a while at least,' he joked with her, flashing her a charming smile. 'Besdies that'll do me till tea time,' he added smiling. Rubbing the back of his head, he whistled before seeing the time. Wow, it was pretty late into the afternoon already. 'Who told you I was here again??' he asked, trying to remember if she had mentioned that. He felt so exhausted already and it wasn't even that long he had been up for.

Kiera smiled as he said he wasn't hungry. She figured that was a lie but she held her tongue. There had to be a reason that he didn't want her to get him more food. Kiera laughed as he told her he had to save the doctors from her charm. His smile took her breath away. He looked so good even with the cuts and bruises. Kiera kissed his cheek. "But who will save you from my charm?" she teases, putting a charming, seductive smile on her face. Kiera heard his question. She couldn't remember if she had told him or not. "My dad called me." she said, glad he had.

Alex chuckled lightly as she continued to tease him. wow she must be in a really good mood or I'm just in a really crappy mood, he thought to himself wondering why that wasn't him who was doing the teasing today. Shrugging the thought away, he sighed. 'I don't know,' he replied smiling. She looked so hot with that smile but he didn't feel like he had enough energy anymore to tease her back.
'Hmm, I'll try and remember to thank him later,' he thought aloud staring out the window. A thought rose over him as he wondered how he had found out that. He was a stranger to this hospital and there was no way he or Cam could have seen his car before he had got it today. He didn't understand it but he decided not to question it further.

Kiera smiled smugly at her boyfriend. She was in an excellent mood now that she knew Alex was safe and there wasn't anything seriously wrong with him. It didn't hurt that he had told her he couldn't live without her. She lightly traced Alex's face again. Kiera was having a hard time keeping her hands off of him. Kiera could see that Alex was a bit confused at how her dad had found out. She figured she should explain. "My dad knew because he was here in the hospital when they brought you in. He was on his way out and you were coming in. He works here at the hospital twice a week as a psychiatrist. He asked some questions before going to your crash site to deal with the car." she said, telling him what her dad had said on the phone. She often forgot most people didn't know what her dad did exactly.

Alex nodded, thinking it was pretty interesting on how much of a coincidence that seemed to be. But it drifted away from him as he really wasn't that interested with it at the moment. 'Hmm,' he agreed, seeing as Kiera was tracing his face again. He raised an eyebrow at her confused at why her big fascination with his face was all of a sudden. Girls, he thought in his head boyishly, probably glad he didn't understand the decision making in a girl's head. It probably far too complex for him.
'Don't mind if I borrow your car later for some stuff do you?' he asked her light- heartedly, completely forgetting his leg was in a cast and not too mention he was practically in no state to drive either in the doctor's minds. And unfortunately, the police had yet to come to his face to discuss the issue about his driver's license yet.

Kiera just smiled as Alex raised a questioning eyebrow at her. It was probably about why she was tracing his face. Kiera shrugged her shoulders. "I just want to be close to you." she stated simply. "I will stop if it bothers you." she said her hand pausing. Kiera shook her head as he asked about borrowing her car. She didn't mind in the least bit of course he was in no condition to drive today. "Once we get home I can heal your leg. I don't mind letting you borrow my car as long as you take me with you. That way you won't have a wreck again." she said using the logic in her head even if it might now make sense to him.

((In the states they don't take your license for wrecks unless its multiple wrecks. In this case, you would get to keep it. :) ))

(yep, but wouldn't you still not get points added / taken off for crashing. I'm confused. :( :) :r )

Alex shook his head. 'Nope, doesn't bother me much,' he lied for her. If she wanted to do that and it was keeping her happy, he was fine with letting her do that. He'd just try his best to ignore the tickling sensation it brought with it. He was thinking what she had just said before the reality snapped in him. 'No. You are not going in a car with me driving. I mean, what if I manage to actually kill myself this time. You would be in far too much danger,' he told her seriously, frowning slightly at her. Ok, so maybe he was a little paranoid but geesh, he was only human and he was definitely not confident anymore in his driving abilities. 'S'ok. I'll get the buses. It's fine honestly,' he told her, not wanting to bother with any cars if she had to come as a passenger with him. He would not under any circumstances put he in a any harm whatsoever.

((I mean I had three wrecks the first year I was driving and I still have my license. But you do get points put on your license.))

Kiera frowned as Alex freaked out. She didn't understand what was going on in his head. Kiera dropped her hand from his face. She didn't mind him driving her car alone but why couldn't she come? He wouldn't have another wreck. Kiera's face slipped into a pout as he said he would take the buses. "There isn't any point in you having to do this. You can have my car even if you don't want me to come with you." she told him, looking straight into his eyes. "But you won't have another wreck. I'm sure you will be careful. Plus I trust you to keep me safe. I would still get in the car with you." she said as if it wasn't a big deal at all.

( o_O that bad. v.bad. :p so glad i ain't started then. )

Alex looked at her, letting the frown fade away. 'You should have more value in your life Kiera. It's pretty obvious my driving is crap. I mean, why else would I be here?' he thought aloud, not meaning to offend her in the least. 'No. I'll just take the buses. At least that way, no one's in danger,' he added quietly, in a tired voice. He was mentally exhausted right now but he wouldn't let Kiera know that. He was enjoying her company even though right now, they were having one of their usual arguments about who was right and wrong. Another thing they had in common: stubbornness.

((Its okay only 2 of the three were my fault and only one of them was bad))

Kiera looked at Alex, still pouting. She was hoping he would eventually give in if she kept doing what she was doing. She could tell he was tired and even though it was wrong of her, she was going to use that to her advantage. Kiera shook her head, ignoring the insult about valuing her life. "You just made a mistake and now you know better. It won't happen again. Plus, if I'm in the car I know you will be careful. Obviously, you value my life more than I do." she said, picking at his previous comment.

Alex thought about what she said. 'No, I didn't mean it like that Kiera.I just meant that it would be stupid to go...never mind it doesn't matter anymore,' he told her with a small wave of his right hand. He tried to think of another point but another wave of exhaustion threw all his efforts away.
'Fine. Fine. I will just use your car. Don't blame me though when it turns bad and I say I told you so,' he told her with a sigh of frustration. Yet again, she had beaten him today and he was 2 down. Today was not one of his luckiest days, that was for sure.

Kiera grinned at her boyfriend. What she had done was shameless, taking advantage of his tiredness. Kiera leaned down and kissed her boyfriend lightly. "Don't worry so much. It won't happen again. I bet you really can drive excellently." she said trying to cheer him up. She could tell he was exhausted. "Would you like me to leave so you can sleep?" she asked reluctantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back