OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Some time had already passed after her transfiguration lesson. Kiara was sure that there was a lot people who saw her with a duck and yet, here she was. Sitting next to the lake and petting that duck. "Pleaase, fly! You can make a beautiful family, you will have eight cute little Donalds and you will live your best life." Kia tried to persuade the duck to finally fly away. The duck continued to sit next to her and just ate something of the ground. Girl just sighed and gave it another shot. "If I will take you home with me, my uncle will make a meal out of you. I don't want to eat you, I want you to live a duck fairytale life." she looked at it with puppy eyes and duck didn't even look at her. Kia stood up and started to move arms like she was going to fly away instead of the duck. "F-L-Y away! You know what fly means? Look at me and repeat it." she continued waving with arms and then looked at duck with her the best "are you serious?" look. Then she got back on her knees and the only progress that she saw, was that duck at least stood up. "Look, you're duck. You say quack, quack and I am human, I live at school, my parents are dead, I have only my uncle who is also my foster father and now has a fiancee. Do you think I don't have enough problems? I can't keep you, understand that please!" she was talking with duck in her begging voice. She almost never brought up her parents with other people, but she knew that duck won't tell that anyone. "Pleaaase? Put you in my position, with my parents dead, I can't simply go back home with a duck and tell them that I have a new pet. Mom and dad would agree, but I already have a cat, my foster father aca my uncle has his dog, his fiancee has dogs too. Where I am gonna hold you? Please, I don't live in France anymore to just make this weird surprises to my family." she simply didn't understand why that duck didn't just leave. Kia tried to don't touch it and probably that was her worst decision.

It was a nice day, so after lesson Ryan decided to go for a little walk along the lake to clear his head, but simply forget. For some time he was walking along the lake and took on a stone, and occasionally threw them in the water as usual muggle it used to do, that they bounce from the surface of the water several times. Like a frog. Then he heard a voice that sounded a few steps away from him, but it was too far away to understand if it was familiar. Thrown the last stone into the water without even watching whether it bounces off the water or not. He turned his head to see what was really going on and who had the voice, then Ryan noticed the girl trying to make the duck fly. Looking closer, he noticed a familiar face. "Kiara, have you tried to teach that duck to fly?" He asked as he walked closer to the girl and the voice sounded loud enough for her to hear.

Kiara fastly turned around as she heard someone call her name. At first she was a little confused, because she didn't understand who he is immediately and then finally understood. What an amazing memory she had! She forgot her own friend, but she acted like she didn't. "In your opinion, what am I trying to do here?" she let out a rethorical question and sighed. "This Donald is ignoring me. I have heard that ducks are as affecionate as dogs, but not this fast! I literally have him for like an hour, no way that he already got used to me." she chuckled and then frowned. "Wait, how do you want me to learn duck to fly? I should give it a broom or push him? I have demonstrated how it's done, but looks like he doesn't understand it." Kia sighed again and easily hugged Ryan as he finally came along. She was happy that last year they were set up for Yule Ball, because it started a good friendship between them and Kia was always happy to have more friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back