Give me a chance to prove you that you're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raffaelo Menzure

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
jeremy.jpg

Raffaelo Pierre Menzure
So this my new addition to my characters. Currently studying at Hogwarts New Zealand.
He is originally from Venice,Italy. Raffaelo's father side is Italian and his Mother is French-American.
He plays the Cello and loves the game Quidditch. Raffaelo is quite mysterious, private and has a kind heart.
To cut it short just check out his Character Development.
I need a guy who will be his best friend, girl that would cheer him up, a girlfriend perhaps. Raffaelo currently likes a girl and the two had some mutual understanding though they also decided to have a break. I'm open for any ideas, will be waiting for your reply guys and girls! ^_^

I can offfer Juliet Montague, from Verona, Italy. Whatcha think?

Raffaelo&Eleona

Eleona is a third year hufflepuff who's a little quirky. She loves to shop but aside from that she isn't girly at all. She's a quarter Spanish, quarter-Italian, and half-English. I think that she could be a nice girlfriend for him after maybe a close friendship? Her father is wealthy (and a Slytherin alumi) as well so maybe Raffaelo and her could be family friends that maybe develop into small crushes after the break from that girl he was seeing?

I Have 14 year old troubled Adalyn Jez who can be somewhat of a friend.

And Gwenneth here can be a good friend, she's very friendly unlike Adalyn.

@Domino
I'm sorry to say but I don't think I could RP with a Dumstrang Student. I need some Hogwarts Students or rather students not from Dumstrang or Beauxbatons at the moment. Thanks anyway. :)

@Mimi
I think the two could be great friends, as for a girlfriend let us see if the two could something or may be a spark. :)

@Steph
As I sad to Domino, I'm not accepting Dumstrang students at the moment. I could although consider Adalyn. :)

Well, I have Sara here, her CD and bio are in the siggie.
I was thinking she could be a younger-friend-type. As in he is like an older brother. she has had a rough time of it lately as her sister has stopped eating and Sara is beginning to retreat into herself. I need someone to kind of bring her back to life-so Raffaelo could be a good friend?

@Raffaelo
Sure. :) Could you maybe start a thread?

@Steph
Oh too bad, :(

@Maia
Friends! ^_^

@Mimi
I'll try to make something, maybe tomorrow. :)

Thanks everyone, Anymore takers? :wub:

Cool- so which of us shall start it? And where?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back