Girl Bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Estrella stood there, watching as the ghost disappeared through the walls. She turned to Rhyspa. "I hope she doesn't hurt anyone else-" she mused quietly, her expression pale.

Rhyspa nodded her head in agreement. She was rather shaken; she'd never delt with someone nasty. "How do you know her?" she asked quietly.

Estrella shook her head. "I don't really know her," she explained, "I've only seen her a few times. The only two ghosts I really know are Rose and Anastasia." She shuddered, glad that neither of them had gotten hurt. She had been ready to use Expungo, and Merlin knew she didn't want to do that.

"Oh, is Rose the same girl that memorial is for?" Rhyspa asked.

Annick had appear out once again. The faucet slowly turn on again. She was bound to bathroom like places like this."Why are you still here?" she roared.

Rhyspa jumped a little when she heard the ghost's bellowing voice. She looked around and saw the ghosts figure standing or rather floating in one of the stalls. Rhyspa had half of a mind to yell at the ghost, but just stood there gaping like an idiot.

Rhyspa yelped and ducked onto the floor, crawling out of the way. She looked back to see Estrella still standing there. "Estrella," she hissed. "Get down!"

"Yeah," Estrella replied sadly, "Rose was my first and best friend here."

She jumped as Annick returned, not having expected it. "We thought you were gone!" she bellowed.

"Stupid human." Annick had no control of her anger. A water pipe had burst open from the strong pressure of the water."I warn you to get out, get out Now." Annick twirled towards the girl given them no choice.

Estrella shrieked as the pipe hit her arm, and she heard a resounding crack. Pain flared up the whole of her arm, and tears poured down her face. Struggling to move her upper body, she whimpered, "Rhyspa, let's get out of here." Holding her wand with her one good arm towards Annick, she bellowed, "Expungo!" The spell was supposed to expel ghosts, but she didn't know if it would work.

"Oww!" Estrella spat, feeling bad about expelling the ghost but glad that she had done something to prevent the ghost from hurting her or Rhyspa further. "Let's get out of here!" Her arm was flaring in pain, and every time she moved her upper body, it hurt her even worse. She also wanted to get out of the water, as the bathroom was flooding particulary heavily and her shoes were soaked with dampness.

"Stop hurting us!" Rhyspa screamed as the ghost blew up the pipe. She saw Estrella clutch her arm. She ran over to Estrella and helped her to move, her feet were soaked. "Let's get you to the hospital wing," Rhyspa muttered.

"I think that's a good idea," Estrella muttered, cursing something that no mother would have approved of.

((Want me to start a new thread in the Hospital Wing?))

Annick waited until the girls had left."I'm sorry" she had wanted to say that towards the hurt girl, but she could no speak the words. She floated down turning the water pressure down. She wished she could had stop her anger, but she had no control of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back