Girl Bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Annick

Annick floated around the girl room. She had been here, what seem like eternity. She still could not recall her death but all she can remember was dying in the forbidden forest. She must've not been ready to leave the world yet, which is why she haunts Hogwarts New Zealand. She floated around the girl bathroom, it has been flooded a few time. Annick didn't mean too, but at times when ghost get angry they absorb energy from the world they haunt, and when angry they would cause massive terror. But not all ghost are alike.

Estrella made her way into the girl's bathroom, her hair feeling like a mess and agitating her all day. Strolling into the bathroom, she grimaced as she noticed that part of it was flooded. I wonder what happened, she thought to herself, not even seeing the ghost that was there and making her way over to the mirror.

She dug through her bag, swearing as she couldn't find a brush. Pulling her hair out of its ponytail, she combed her hair with her fingers, placing it back into a bun. She sighed as she looked in the mirror; she appeared very tired, for some odd reason.

"Hello Estrella." Annick floated near the girl who had just enter the bathroom. "It's a long time, since the last time I seen you." Annick looked at how much the girl had grown, it made her sad because she has stayed the same way forever.

Estrella jumped, dropping one of her extra ponytails. "Oh, hi," she said nervously, "I didn't see you in here." She slung her backpack over her shoulder, and feeling that she lacked for conversation, she inquired, "How have you been?"

"Floating about here and there." Annick look down at her shoes, they were pretty. If only If only she frowned. "How are you?" she asked.

"Pretty good," Estrella said, not sure what to converse about. She noticed the ghost looking down at her shoes, and averted her gaze. "So, what are you doing in a bathroom?" she asked. It didn't seem like all of an exciting place.

"Made it my hunting place." which would explain the flood. Annick flooded next to the girl, getting a closer look."Will you be my friend, I get so lonely in here?" she asked the girl.

Estrella raised her eyebrow back at the ghost. "Sure," was all she could say, not positive what to think from this odd request.

Estrella shifted uncomfortably, instinctively raising her hand to her hair. "I'm not sure what you mean. Yeah, there are other girls in the school, but I don't know what you're talking about, 'like me' anyways."

"Oh, thanks," Estrella said quietly, stepping away from the water. "Why are you flooding the bathroom?"

Estrella raised her eyebrow. "Why can't you help it? Are you upset?"

Annick eyes turned red. She really had no control of her anger."Please don't be afraid." she lowered her eyes as if she was going to attack you.

Estrella breathed in quietly, her body tensing up, her hand moving to her wand pocket.

"Are you going to be okay?" she inquired, not exactly up to being attacked by a ghost at the moment.

Estrella was unsure if this ghost was joking or not. Like a deer in the headlights, she stood there, staring after the ghost.

"Boom SPLASH." Water had erupted were Annick was, she tried hard to control her energy level but she fear she could not. If that girl was their she would be frighten by her dark sight.

Estrella gaped after the ghost, holding out her wand, trembling just a bit. She had to tell someone about the ghost in the bathroom; but she couldn't let anyone else get hurt. It was her duty as a prefect. "Calm down!" she bellowed, "No one's here to hurt you!"

"I can't control it" roar Annick in a deeper voice."You must go now. Pleases I don't want to hurt you." her energy level was falling up and down. She had to stop or go somewhere else.

Rhyspa was walking back from the Hufflepuff Common Room when she heard someone yelling. She looked up to see where it was coming from. Someone yelled again and it came from the bathroom. Rhyspa pulled out her wand, not knowing what would be behind the door. She pushed the door open and water seeped out into the hall.

"What the..." Rhyspa muttered. She glanced up and saw Estrella with her wand in her hand and a ghost.

"But I can't let you hurt anyone else!" Estrella replied, in almost a whimper, her voice cracking a bit. She turned as someone entered the bathroom, and she saw that it was Rhyspa, a girl she had only talked to a few times. "She's going out of control!" she bellowed, but despite the fact that she was a prefect, she had no idea what to do.

Why are you doing this?" Rhyspa asked the ghost. "No one here will hurt you!"

Rhyspa had a feeling Estrella didn't know what to do and neither did she. She hadn't encountered any magical creatures other than Evan and he was polite and timid.

"Calm down," Rhyspa said.

Annick eyes grow more red than ever. She had to stop, and she did not want to hurt them, not even the other girl. She twirled up towards the ceiling and swift pass them both disappearing into the walls. Even ghost had rules and even with the amount of high energy, they can not harm the humans, they are in control of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back