Gilly Weed - Herbology lesson

Alex put his hands up defensively and shrugged. 'I don't know.'He smirked. 'Me too. Another day of shoulder hitting and I'll be up to the Hospital Wing with a dead shoulder'Alex joked smiling.

Nina looked down and said, "I'm really sorry about all of that, I was being a little bitter I guess." She bit her lip anxiously as she looked at him, she felt really bad about it all, it really was a big misunderstanding on her part. She smiled sheepishly at him.

'Hey, don't worry. Shesh It was a joke'Alex smiled before catching a lock of hair that was floating about and putting it in her face. 'What's up with the hair? I thought you liked brown?'he asked curious

Nina raised her eye brows and said, "I dyed it brown once but my hair is naturally a reddish blond, sheesh Alex, pay attention much?" Nina giggled into her hand as she teased him then asked nicely, "Like it though?"

Alex's cheek went slightly pinker. 'Well, I meant blondy'Alex said waving with his hand. 'Asking for my opinion? Umm, it's ok. It doesn't matter what it looks like anyway. Still suits you,'Alex said smiling.

Nina noticed that Alex blushed and smiled at him and she looked at his lips and she raised her eye brows when she saw his lip rings and asked nicely, "When did you pierce your lips?" She moved in closer to him, she liked them, they suited him and they were sort of sexy.. She blushed at that thought.

(lip rings??? there's only 1. lol )

Alex's hand went self-consciously up to his lip. 'Oh that, a while ago now. Why?'Alex asked smiling. It was a dare someone had given him and Alex being alex had accepted of course.

[sorry don't have glasses on :p ]

Nina smiled at Alex and said, "I like it." She blushed harder and then said, "I don't think I ever noticed it." She looked down at her wizards watch and her eyes widened and said, "We probably should start heading back up, Styx wont be happy if we die and he has a lot of paper work." Nina laughed slightly at this then she leaned in as if she was going to kiss him, and stopped leaning in and their noses grazed(sp?) for a moment and she said competitively, "Race you." Nina turned her head to swim up the top, her stomach was twisted with nerves as she thought about how close they had just been.

Alex smiled as Nina said she liked it. 'Why thanks'Alex said sticking his tongue out at her. Alex laughed. 'Shame he can't just get the paperwork and we don't have to die'Alex joked before looking at Nina leaning in. He stayed still ready to pull back if needed to. 'Your on'Alex replied, returning his wand and swimming up to the top fast.

Nina giggled at Alex's joke and she swam to the top with as much force as she could have as she swam beside Alex she turned her head to the side and stuck her tongue out playfully and then continued swimming as fast as she could.

Alex laughed as nina stuck her tongue out at him and he laughed before finally kicking in with his full pelt swimming. When he surfaced he flip out the water and dived back in the water smiling. He looked about for Nina before spotting her. 'You should try that'he said still laughing.

[you should order a siggy..]

Nina watched as Alex passed her and did a flip out of the water and dived back into the water. Nina smirked and sped up and did the exact same thing, her dark black hair flipped with her, hitting her back and water shot off of the tips of her hair as she let her body go down into the water, her back quite straight and her arms out in front of her smoothly. She smirked inwardly as she resurfaced, her eyes were only out of the water as she still had gills and wouldn't be able to breath.

(how bout no? :p no, i'm fine with just a piccy at the mo )

Alex smiled and clapped his hands at Nina's flipped. 'What now?'Alex asked looking about, seeing some people's hour was already up. He sighed as he saw the Prof had drrreid himself from the splash Alex had sent his way.

[just a suggestion :) ]

Nina bit her lip and said as she looked at her watch, "Well I'm going to be done in.. 4 minutes." She grinned inwardly as she felt the fins come back to toes and fingers. She watched in slight awe as it happened, she had tried to steal some gilly weed from Professor Mortis and Professor Longbottom but she hadn't been able to, they seemed to have that under a big lock and key, sure it had never stopped her before but they had gotten suspicious of her when she made a polyjuice potion.

Alex's fingers and toes had started to return back to the normal when Nina said she had 4 mins left. Alex pouted miserably. 'That's 3 minutes for me then'Alex said before starting to swim towards the beach which was a while off. Alex ground his teeth together as the gills started disppaearing and he flexed his neck getting feeling back to normal.

Nina sighed and she swam side by side Alex, counting out each second in her mind, so the pain of the gills coming back into her skin wouldn't come as a surprise to her, as it seemed to be for Alex. As they started to change back she winced at the pain, it wasn't much but it still hurt.

Alex breathed in deeply as he felt the gills completely gone. 'Lesson's up then,'he sighed as he continued swimming. He wasn't in any hurry though.

Nina felt the last bit of water soak into her throat just as the gills closed up and she coughed as she swam, the water had slipped into her lungs. When she was set she looked over at Alex and tilted her head to the side so her mouth was out of the water as she said, "Good lesson though." She grinned girlishly at him then turned back to the front and continued swimming.

'Ohh, most definetely'Alex agreed jokingly, smiling. 'And i see you haven't managed to get rid of the undeserving gills'Alex said teasing.

Nina rolled her eyes and said, "Actually Alex, I have." Nina tilted up her head to show her neck that was free of the girls, she smiled, it felt so much better now, it felt natural. She sighed once and then yawned, she couldn't help but be tired and hungry after this lesson.

Alex rolled her eyes, seeing she was too tired to bother respond prperly. 'You should definetely remeber not to race to fast next time'Alex joked before finding it shallow enough now to walk.

Nina rolled her eyes at Alex and she said sarcastically, "Right Alex, that's exactly why I'm tired." She looked down and saw the ground below them, she knew she wouldn't be able to reach it yet so she continued swimming.

Alex looked at her. 'Why are you tired then?'Alex asked wondering if he would get an answer.

Nina sighed and said, "I haven't been sleeping and um yeah swimming doesn't help much I guess." Nina shrugged her shoulders awkwardly and she stood up straight and began walking towards the edge of the water front. When she reached it she looked up at the edge and frowned, she wasn't sure how she was going to get out with out possibly making a fool of herself.

Nina put her hands onto the ground above her and pulled up with all the strength her skinny arms could bring her, she then stepped onto a slippery rock, which didn't give her much height. "Uh I hate being so short," Nina mumbled under her breath then pulled herself up more and when she was finally out of the water she rolled her eyes at herself, it was embarrassing.

Alex listened wondering why she still wasn't sleeping well. he had to hold back the laughter as she struggled to get out. Alex smiled before walking over and helping her by lifting her out a bit more. 'You ok?'he asked before leaning with one hand on the ground and jumping out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back