Gilly Weed - Herbology lesson

Nina unzipped the back of her wet suit as she nodded her head and grumbled, "Yes, just embarrassed. I swear sometimes I think that I'm a midget." Nina rolled her eyes at herself then took her arms out of the wet suit, ignoring the cool breeze. She adjusted her bright red bikini top carefully so nothing was showing, she hoped that Alex hadn't seen anything, she may be flirtatious but she was not going to do anything like that.

'Oh but you are'Alex joked before turning and unzipping his wetsuit. He stuggled to get out of it as he hopped along to the box. After about 3 minutes, he placed it in the box and pulled his jumper down which was now soaking. 'Uh, I forgot about that. I didn't bring any spare clothes'Alex complained rolling his eyes. He shivered slightly as the wind put a sudden spurt on.

Nina looked at Alex and took her wand out discretely. She then said, "Accio sweater." Nina smiled nicely at him as one of his sweaters flew into her hands, she passed it to him and said, "There you are love." Nina then summoned her uniform that was in the Greenhouses. When she had them she put her top on quickly, it was getting too cold not to. Nina took the rest of her wet suit off and then put the rest of her uniform on. She then rang her soaking wet hair out so it could dry faster. "You set?" Nina asked nicely.

Alex took the sweater smiling. 'Why thank you'Alex replied smiling. 'I could of done that you know'Alex told her while taking off his wet jumper, still dripping. 'Soaking'he laughed, taking it and ringing out a nucket load. He slipped his other sweater on, glad for his training everyday. It had given him muscles so at least he wouldn't be called a weakling. His hair was still dripping though so he quickly shook his head. 'Oh, I'm set'Alex said. 'You set?'he asked noticing not many people left at the lakefront. Too cold for them, Alex thought laughing inside.

Nina stuck her tongue out at Alex and teased, "You could have.. but you didn't." Nina nodded her head and asked nicely, "Do you know if we have to go back to the Greenhouse now.. let Styx now that we haven't died or something?" She shivered slightly when a large gust of wind came from the water as she began to walk.

'I know'Alex said shrugging. Alex sighed and looked about. 'I guess we do,'Alex said starting to head back along to the greenhouse, the ground feeling warm against his barefeet. He brought his wand out and summoned one of nina's sweaters. 'There you go as well'He said handing over to her and slipping his wand back into his pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back