Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Elizabella was feeling gilty that she was not spending time with Seamus and she didn't know if she was interesting with him our he was still interesting with him. Elizabella was working the book shop and she was spend more time Herbology Greenhouse but she was sending the note Seamus that she hoped that he came to her and she wanted apologized and she was made nice and cute box for him who there was lot of Blue Cupcake]. Bella was holding her hand and waited Seamus.

@Seamus Reid

Seamus had been rather surprised to hear from Bella, he hadn't expected it in the slightest. But he had and he decided to go and see her. Go and see what she wanted. He spotted her immediately in the great hall, waiting for him at the hufflepuff table. He walked over and gave a little smile. "Hey," he greeted with an almost shrug.

"Hi, This is for you" She smiled and gave him cupcakes. Bella hoped that he loved sweets and hoped they can start over. "I am truly sorry, that i miss it halloween and Yule ball with you. I get cold and sick, i need be more there green house and my work. I am truly sorry, Seamus" She apologized for him.

@Seamus Reid

Seamus looked at the cupcakes that she was holding out for him, but he didn't take them. ”Oh, thanks,” he said. He just shrugged at her, though it might've been nice to go with her to these events, he had just be sure that she wasn't interested, their first date hadn't really gone that well. ”It's okay…I just figured you weren't interested, and moved on,” Which was what he had basically been doing.

''I not sure anymore and you? We last time don't go well on the date. But please take cupcake and it is for you.'' She hoped he will take the cupcakes.

Seamus shrugged a little. He glanced back at the cupcakes and then took one. He wasn't sure if he would eat it, perhaps Hamish would enjoy it more than he might. "I think we worked fine at events....but aren't otherwise compatible," he didn't think that this would technically be like breaking up, since they hadn't ever been an official couple really.

''I still wanna work out things with you but i am not sure if you wanna. I promise, i won't dissapier anymore.'' She hoped he will be a little change his mind. But she will be fine to if they sty as good friends.

Seamus nodded slightly, "We can still be friends Bella," he replied with a shrug, it was be fine to be just friends provided she didn't just disappear on him so often. That would be helpful to him. "Thanks for the cupcake," he then said and gave a little smile.

"Ok, we can sty friends!" She agreed that and Bella was glad that they bith sty as friends. "Ur welcome. I hope you like." She smiled.

Seamus agreed with a little nod. He wanted to stay friends, being friends was good. He held up the cupcake and nodded. "Your birthday's coming up soon right?" that's what friends talked about right?

''Yes, my birthday is 27 January, it will be 16 years.'' She smiled him and she was know that she will be asked go out her best friend Eugene.

Seamus nodded, he had known it was soon. He hadn't gotten her anything, but partly because he hadn't been entirely sure where they stood. ”Cool,” he said in reply. Before shrugging slightly. "I should probably go, Hamish was looking to hang out,” he told her, it was partly a lie, he just didn't know what else to do, and knew that Hamish wouldn't say no to hanging out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back