Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chante ♥
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Flexible Applewood wand with a Phoenix tail feather core
Len was ready for the sleepover with Chante. She knew her secret and wouldn't be shocked to see a house that would suit a toddler. Well parts of it, her dad and she had their own kitchen to cook in fitted for small people. Her mom who was relatively normal just had her own, bending down to cook isn't very optimal. Len and her parents had brought groceries to prepare for the sleep over. This was the first time that Len had someone coming over and it scared her. She also knew that Chante wouldn't care at all and that made everything better.

Len had bought cookies and some magical candy. Living in a magical village definitely had some perks. Everything was done by magic and buying magical food was easy. Her parents had altered the living room so they could both fit on the ground. Not that Len needed a lot of space, but Chante was very normal. They could also camp out in the garden, but the weather had been iffy. Len was ready and now it was just waiting for Chante.

Chante's tummy was in knots. She felt a little faint and light headed, and she was sure it had to do with the sleepover. The girl spent most of her morning pacing and packing. She would search for the things that she needed, then take a break in between packing. Nerves were getting the best of her. At one point, she tried to talk herself out of it. Then her mom would remind her who she was letting down if she didn't go. That's right, Len. Chante rubbed her head and before she even realized it, she was ready to go.

It shouldn't be no different from Hogwarts! That's the thing, it wasn't Hogwarts. It wasn't mutual grounds. And she wanted to go to this sleepover, more than anything in the world. Then what's the problem? Nothing. Chante picked up her stuff and was ushered towards the fireplace. Have fun! She'll try and pray she won't act weird. That's the last thing she wanted, what she wanted was Len's family to like her.

Entering from the living room, Chante walked out from the fire place with a bag over her shoulders. Some sooth find it's way on her hair and some on her shirt. Chante patted herself clean and then call out to her friend. "Len, I'm here! I'm not late, am I..." Chante looked around, this place was definitely altered.

When Chante came out of the fireplace half dirty Len smiled. Her friend came and the sleep over would be amazing. ''No you are just on time'' Len smiled. ''What do you want to do first?'' Len muttered while giving her friend a hug. This was Len her first sleepover and she was scared. She wasn't hiding anything today, not that her dad agreed with hiding her ears. He was showing them off like always. He was proud of being a goblin, he just didn't like the way they were treated.

Her parents were weird, but then again Len wasn't very normal either. Chante wasn't normal so who were they to judge. She did have to explain to her dad that Chante wasn't an angry giant that came to eat them for their lunch. Somehow Goblins and giants weren't the best of friends. Maybe it was the length difference, the fact that Len and Chante went along fine was because they just connected.

"Len!" Chante squealed, though she ever so delicately hugged her small friend. She wasn't near as big as her parents, however, she gain a few inches in her height since last year. It showed in the shrinkage of her clothes. "Anything....my mom wanted to come by and she might....when I'm ready to leave. She busy collecting the last of the harvest."

Chante carried away from her friend, setting her bag on the ground. One can see this room was altered, the room wavered as she shifted. "Have you ever carved fruits? And make them into silly things?" Chante hint to her bag. She brought some stuff to do. She was ready to get this sleepover ready and going with her best friend.

Were Len was happy that she had visibly grown over the year Chante seemed to have grown way more than that. Len must know what she was on so she could steal the secret recipe. The answer was probably being part giant and Len didn't think it was good to have both giant and goblin blood in your system. ''Ah, that sounds fun, make sure she exits through the right fireplace, the other one is made for my dad's family and I don't think the roof will be happy if someone that isn't very small will exit from there. Len laughed. The family of her dad was kind of odd, they didn't like to be in a normal made house. It was too big and that didn't feel good for them. So they had build another fire place that ended up in the living kitchen that was build for her dad and Len. Which literally was a miniature size compared to the rest of the house.

''No, but it sounds amazing'' Len paused ''I can grab some potatoes and paint so we can stamp the silly figures on paper'' Hopefully Chante didn't think that was childish, but somehow Len could even see fun in the most childish things that existed.

Chante laughs. "She might come by on foot or apparating. Or maybe dragon, dragon is always acceptable. Right?" Chante poked fun in her little friend. There was no way her mother would consider coming into the place. Madlyn really only agreed to Chante coming over because she wasn't that tall. Nowhere near to her parents. Chante the smallest back home, and here she would feel like her parents amongst the goblins. "And that's a maybe, mom bit of a grump sometimes."

"Whoa, it's like your reading my mind. We usually squish fruits to make colors, but I'm all for using the normal stuff for once." Chante grins, excited over the idea. She could never be the one to get tired of arts and crafts, she would be bored without it. And, there was much more she wanted to know about Len and her family, Chante saw no better way than crafting. Chante grabbed her bag and stared pulling the stuff out.

Len walked to the pantry and grabbed some potatoes. She also grabbed two small knifes and paint. There was probably some spare parchment in the living room already. If she was lucky maybe some paper too from her dads work. Len lay everything down on the table and waited for Chante to respond to her fireplace advice. Len nodded, although she didn't think a dragon would be able to land anywhere close. Len grinned and imagined a giant fireplace that was suitable for giants. ''Aren't all moms like that?" Len said while looking around, hoping her mother wasn't very close.

Len didn't really know how to make paint from fruits so she just brought the store bought one. It worked fine, Len used it for a school project once and it was ridiculously pigmented. ''Do you have any questions yet?'' Len didn't even know if she had explained were the bathroom was. She felt so out of place, but at the same time she was having the time of her live.

Chante laughs. "Definitely! Did I ever tell you she was in Gryffindor?" Chante set two little pumpkins on the surface they would be working with. She brought over some natural colors she made back home before coming here. They were homemade from fruit squishing and some time under a flame. "I thought I would be in the same house as her and Willow. Turns out, I'm like my dad." Chante reveals to Len.

"Yes! Tons." Chante didn't know where to begin, where to start. "They'll come to me. I know a lot from the first time we met." Chante took a small knife and began to cut through the potato first. Letting her fingers construct whatever comes to mind. "You're an only child, right? Do you like not having siblings?" Chante asked her friend. There was a lot they had in common, at the same time there may be some things Len felt different over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back