Getting to know Andy

"I love Newton Faulkner...Dream Catch me as got to be my all time favourite song!" she smiled at him, her amber eyes lit up now making them appear almost on fire, "movies wow... where do i begin there? I love sci-fi but I also love spaghetti westerns and old classic war movies, I like chic flicks too but only for when i'm with my mom...it's kind of our thing to do together! I love kung fu movies and the Godfather movies! Shouldn't be watching them really at my age but I do!"
She looked at him again, "So go for it! what movies?"

[[Harry potter lol]]

"Umm my mum and dad are pretty lenient with movies as long as they are watching them too, I Guess Shawshank Redemption is my all time favourite but i'm more of a comedy person like Adam Sandler!" He didn't want to seem hypocritical saying he has a few and reeling off a list of movies it would give off the wrong impression he thought.

"So supose Grande asked me whats your blood status?" he said, why don't you think before you say things?!

"I mean erm i'd still like you if you were any blood status, i mean you'v got to be one it doesn't matter to me i'll still hang out with you." He stammered. He thought to himself what a mess you'v made of that!

He looked at her trying not to dig a deeper hole.

If his mum wasn't a muggleborn and in medicine he would have taken it offensively however, michael realises it's a reasonable answer as it might have been perceived really badly.

The wink and grin though made him happy and warm inside as if he's been accepted by another Gryffindor.

"Oh haha I get ya, so ou know a lot about muggles then?" he asked wondering how else she would know other than muggle relations.

"I'm mixed blood. My parents are wizards but my mom comes from a muggle line except for her brother as well. My father... his family were a bit of everything!" Andy looked at him and smiled with a raised eyebrow, "does that answer your question?"

[[ooc... turning in for the night. 1:10am now shattered - catch you tomorrow!]]

"Yeah it does thanks, Same as me sort of" He smiled to himself knowing he met a good friend today his parents will be pleased

[[I was about to say the same thing got to AS exams tommorrow lol , night]]

"sorry to interrupt, but is this a date or what. you two will be a great couple someday." i said as i arm hug them both.

i bash out of the placed they where before andy run into me. i went to the other group and tell there unspeakable relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back