Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Michael
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Margo was more than happy to see that the sun was shining. The weather was still a little chilly but it was finally starting to feel a bit warmer and it did give her a reason to head to the garden. It was mostly empty when she arrived and she took her time walking amongst the flowers before she settling on a place to sit. It was strange being back at school and feeling like she actually belonged. She knew where her classes were and how to navigate the stairs in a rush, both things that had felt so difficult when she had first gotten here. She was even starting to notice some changes around the castle, like the wear on the student lounge tables or even in the garden, the rose bush that had seemed rather scrawny when she was a first year had really filled out over time. Against her better judgement she thought about her brother again. She hadn't seen him in years. Would he even recognize her now? She had been a child then and now she was a teenager. She had even gotten a bit taller even though most of her classmates towered over her. With out realizing she had stopped in front of the roses and was just staring and feeling a bit sorry for herself.

Last edited:
Rosie always tried to go out to the garden as often as she could even when there was not a whole lot of things growing. She did often just come to sit in the area and talk to the flowers about what was happening. She had always been the sort to do this, and it just helped her feel better. Perhaps it was just the fact she was talking to something or saying the words. Perhaps that was what made her feel better. She reached the gardens that day, when there was still a chill in the air but those first indications of warmer weather were firmly on their way. She spotted someone in the gardens. it wasn't someone she knew well, but knew enough that she knew the girl was in her year. Not gryffindor, but a third year. "Hey," she greeted with a soft and quiet tone, just alerting the girl, Margo or something that she was there. "You can tell the roses how you feel," Rosie told her, since she seemed to be in a mood similar to her own, though hers seemed worse than Rosie, and maybe just the flowers would aid her too.

Margo sucked in a breath when she heard someone greet her. She swallowed hard and tried to not look as sad as she currently felt. But she cracked an genuine smile when the girl who approached her mentioned talking to the flowers. "Do you talk to them often?" she asked softly. Margo felt like it was one thing to come and spend time with them but she never talked to them. The worries she carried around felt a little too big for flowers to handle. "Maybe that's why they've gotten so big." she added, remembering how her grandmother insisted plants grew better when you talked to them. "You're...Rosie right?" Margo guessed and hoped she had picked the right Archer twin. They two girls looked different enough when they were side by side but apart she found it a bit harder. It wasn't like she knew the very well.

Rosie hadn't thought she had startled the girl too much, but she perhaps had. Rosie glanced back at the flowers and nodded lightly. Rosie knew it wasn't something lots of people did, but she found it easy enough to do. Found that it was quite soothing to a worried mind to at least say it outloud. "Probably more often than anyone else," Rosie replied with a little smile. "They always say singing can help flowers, but I can't sing, so...I talk," Rosie added, "The great thing about it, is these flowers can't talk back, so anything you tell them you can be sure won't be repeated," Rosie didn't really have many secrets to tell them but it was just the thought. "I am yeah, and you're Margo?" she asked, she felt fairly confident she had it right but it wouldn't be the first time Rosie had gotten something like that wrong.

Margo smiled shyly as Rosie spoke. It was comforting to hear someone say the same kinds of things she thought in her head. Cameron would probably call it stupid but it was nice to hear someone else believe that flowers could grow better if you told them you're secrets. "Who knew flowers were such good secret keepers?" she said. "And I think talking is just as good as singing." Margo was glad she had guessed the right twin. "Yeah, that's me." she said when Rosie asked her the same question. It felt nice to be recognized and seen but someone who was little more than a stranger. She took a deep breath and sat down in front of the rose bush. She searched for something to say that the flowers could take, something that would lighten her burden but the words all felt tangled and stuck in her head and in her throat. "You just...say things?" she asked, and glanced back at Rosie. She didn't think this was the kind of thing you could mess up but it felt like everything was all wrong.

Rosie gave a little smile to Margo, she certainly thought they were. It was something about just saying it that released it and to flowers it didn't matter what she said. Rosie glanced as the girl sat down and then nodded lightly. She could tell the girl was perhaps a little unsure about how to start. "Hey flowers, this is Margo, she's in the same year as me, though I think this is the first time she and I have properly spoken," Rosie introduced Margo to the flowers, at least to say something, to show her how it could be done. She didn't want to force the girl to speak to the flowers if it was something she didn't want her to hear, but it was to start it, so that perhaps she wouldn't feel too silly in doing it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back