Getting Back Together

Arisa smiled "theres nothing wrong with exams, all you have to do is study" Arisa said thinking off all there lessons "and i bet you'll do great on the flying exam" She then frowned "catch me if i faint?" She said laughing. She then thought of Yule Ball "I cant wait, me Ari and Viv are going dress shoping soon"

Derrik smirked. " I'll make that a promise to catch you. On or off a broom. " Then Derrik thought about the Yule Ball.

" I don't really know. I mean I want to go to the Ball but I've got nothing to wear...and I'm not one to wear....ya know...the whole formal tuxedo stuff. That just isn't me. You get what I'm saying?"

"Ya, you dont need to dress fancy i dont really want to eaither just not my style" Arisa said "but my mom is insisting and now that shes a nurse here i guess theres no way around it" Arisa said bowing her head in mock defeat.

" Oi...if you must wear such atire...then I too will do the same." Derrik sulked as if he gave himself a punnishment. But hey, he wanted to show Arisa a different side to him. Not the one that she sees everyday....well almost everyday.

"Your the best you know that" Arisa said leaning in to kiss his cheek. "i hope she'll just stay in the hospital wing" Arisa said "Its like she wants me to die of embaressment"

Derrik almost somewhat melted as the touch of Arisa's lips on his cheek.

"Well maybe she just wants to make sure that nothing bad happens to you. I doubt that she wants to see you in the hospital wing for somthing."

"I guess your right" Arisa said looking up into the sky. Even though it was november it was really hot out. She got up walked a little ways out into the lake and fell backwards floating there.

"dont worry, i come swiming out here with Rain all the time" Arisa said waving a hand in the air

Derrik wanted to go in but didn't feel like messing up his cloths. Plus he wasn't much of a swimmer either.

"Um....not to sound like a wuss but...I'll think I"ll stay out here."

Arisa laughed "all right suit your self" Arisa said diving down for a bit before swiming out farther into the lake

Derrik thought for a bit. "She's doing this on purpose and you know it!" ((other half)) On occasion he'd fight with himself.

"Yeah but I'm not a swimmer and I don't feel like drowning out there" ((Derrik))

"Well guess what, are you gonna let her think that you're really a wuss?" ((Other half))

"Hey, who had the balls to hit Austin back hmm? Answer that for me!" ((Derrik))

"Without me there you wouldn't have done that okay?" ((Other half))

"Fine I'll go after her. But if I die, you're coming with me!" ((Derrik))

"Yeah yeah, whatever!"

Derrik thought about it and figured he'd go in the lake with Arisa. He took off his shirt and folded it. It wasn't really needed but he wanted it to be ok when he got back. He walked about up to his ankle in water height and let the water take over his body.

Arisa laughed as we came in, she went back under and hid in some weeds, waiting for him to come in a little deeper.

Derrik put his hand underwater and waved at Arisa to tell her to come up.

"Hey! Honstly...this is as far as I'll go."

Arisa smiled and came up. "ok" she said and walked over to him. "so what do you want to do?" Arisa asked grabbing his hand.

(hello sam)

Derrik watched as Arisa came back to him. She held his hand.

"Well..." He turned around and hung behing her back with his arms around her shoulders.

"I don't know. We can't reallly do anything. I want to work on some spells but we don't know any of the awsome ones and the ones from DADA, those would hurt us. If one of us got hit by a stupify spell thats it. All the funs ones...its like we have to wait until next year or wait until we have our other classes."

((Sam!? Where is he?))

"well we will learn some spells in charms after break" Arisa said tossing her wand in the air and catching it before it hit the water. "what are you doing for break?" Arisa asked putting her wand back in her pocket.

((Sorry. Such a lurk :r: ))

Derrik humed as he thought.
"I don't know. I haven't put any thought into break really. Why? Did you have something in mind?" Derrik was looking forward to what Arisa had to say.

"Well my mom wont let me any where near my dad right now and she has to stay here" Arisa said smiling "and someone has to take care of my grandparents, so i was thinking of inviting all my friends over for break" Arisa said smiling. There were a couple of spare bed rooms in her house and she was sure her grandparents wouldnt mind they loved kids.

Derrik sort of liked the idea.
"Well...I might take you up on that offer since I don't have anything planed."

Derrik somewhat liked it. It would be nice to meet some of her family.

Arisa smiled widely "thats great! im sure my grandma and grandpa would love you, grandpa always loved hanging out with my other guy friends" Arisa said squeezing his hand.

"Now why is that? Is it because he has another guy to talk to about guy things?" Derrik giggled a bit.
"But I might come up with something before then. So maybe if things change you can have fun with me maybe?" Derrik put on his puppy face.

Arisa smiled, he had the most adorable puppy face "aaw your so cute!" She said and launched her self at him giving him a huge hug and kissing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back