Getting Back Together

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn

Derrik was taking a break from school. He was sitting out near the lake front just staring at the water. He ruffled his hair and laid back on the ground. It was there he gazed into the sky as if trying to find something.

Arisa was walking towards the lake when she noticed Derrik. She went and sat down next to him "Hey" Arisa said looking at the lake, she wondered where Rain was today.

"I'm good how about you?" Arisa asked leaning on his shoulder. "Been up to anything important?"

Derrik gave the question some thought.
"Well...I've been doing okay I guess." As Arisa leaned on Derrik's shoulder he finished his sentence.

"I don't know if you would call random things important but I've been doing my fair share I guess."

"I missed you too. Any second that I had free was filled with you."
Derrik had heard the sigh from Arisa. He got up and looked in her eyes.

"Hey is something wrong?" he said in a comforting way.

"Oh just some things happening in my family" Arisa said twirling her black hair around her finger. She didnt know why she had liked it so much blond any more black wasnt that bad.

"Is everything okay?" Derrik was worried about Arisa and her family. If it effected her, he'd always be around to figure things out.

"Yeah its just my parents are getting a divorce, even if they still love each other" Arisa grumbled. "but im fine, hey have you ever been to the forest?" Arisa asked Derrik trying to change the subject. She loved the forest it was an amazing place.

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. But I do hope that everything turns out okay some how." Derrik felt sad about Arisa's parents. She could be in the middle of all that and it could mess up how she is in school.

"Well, I went to the forest once but I wasn't there for long. Why do you ask?" Derrik looked out at the water once more.

"Oh, nothing ive grown fond of the forest thats all" Arisa said looking over to the trees and wondering where Thearus was. "Its peaceful there"

"Well know well beyond anyone that the forrest is peaceful. But the problem is that its forbidden to us students." Derrik put on a sad face to make Arisa laugh.

Arisa giggled "Its not all bad you know, I've even met a centaur" Arisa said letting her mind wander to Thearus and his song. She started humming the tune he played on his guitar.

"Really? You must of been really lucky to meet em'." Derrik wished that he had met a centaur when he was in the forest. But then again, he wasn't deep in the forest. He was near the enterance.

"Ya he was really nice" Arisa said smiling and sighed, the truth was she kinda had a crush on Thearus but she wouldnt tell her boyfrind that.

"Does he come out whenever you go by the forest? I'd love to meet him one day if he's really nice." Derrik thought it would so awsome to know a creature on school grounds.

"Well i only see him when i go to the tree we met at mostly, I'll take you there some time soon" Arisa said with a smile. "We might run into the others though, there not that nice and hate humans, the ones you really have to be scared of are Mist and her brother along with the tribe leader Vico" Arisa said with a frown.

"Yeah. I still don't understand why the centaurs hate us so much." Derrik ruffled his hair. He was trying to think of another topic to talk about.
"So..."

"So?" Arisa asked she couldnt think of what to talk about she was just happy to be here.

Derrik though of something random to break the silence.

"You're beautiful?" and then Derrik busted out laughing. It was true what he said but it was just that way he said it made it seem like it was just out of the blue."

((Hey I might be leaving soon if I randomly leave you know why))

Arisa giggled "Your not so bad your self"

((sorry i went to go get a shower))

((that's okay))

"I think the school needs to have more festivals and parties. Sometimes I feel like...thee isn't enough fun around here." Then Derrik forgot that Arisa was sitting right next to him.

"Oh don't get me wrong. You're fun to be with and all but its just i wish there were more things to do."

"Well there is Yule ball coming up" Arisa said with a smile "and then break, but before all of that theres exams"

Derrik groaned at the mention of exams.
"Oh please~ don't even mention those dreaded things to me. Bad enough I have to worry about classes I'll be more worried about the exams."

But Derrik liked the idea of the Yule Ball. It would be a formal dance of course and Derrik wasn't a fan of being formal. It just wasn't his style.

"But I think that the Yule Ball would take my mind off everything..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back