Not open for further replies.

Caroline Beckett

OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
9' Pear with a core of Dragon's Heartstring
As some of you may have noticed, I have been rather spotty with my roleplaying here recently. I would like to try to get back into the swing of things with a few new role-plays or plots. Of course, I would enjoy continuing plots for anyone that I have plots with. I just need patience as some of my replies might be a little on the slow side, but I could use the distraction right now. I'm going to focus on just a few of my characters, but if you have something in mind for any of my other characters, feel free to post that as well.
tumblr_mhd2ptsdto1rho6bko1_500.gif

Caroline Beckett
4th Year Gryffindor
Blonde, Light grey eyes
PB: Jennifer Lawrence

Caroline is gradually coming out of her shell as she gets older. She used to be very introverted around strangers because she has a secret that she is afraid to let out. She is a metamorphamagus, but she doesn't believe that it is a positive thing. Her parents have conditioned her to believe that it makes her a freak. Caroline can be a little quiet at first, but she is fiercely protective of those she cares about. She can be a bit sassy and will only grow more so as she gets older and all of her shyness falls away. Caroline really enjoys reading and playing Quidditch. She needs friends and a romantic interest, including a best friend/love interest that could share her secret and teach her that it is not a bad thing.
tumblr_m51xz7BPOn1qlhfe3.gif

Gabriel Black
2nd Year Ravenclaw
Brown hair, blue eyes
PB: Logan Lerman

Gabriel is the son of Raziel and Jacqueline Black. He is a diehard fan of Quidditch and dreams of being a professional player one day. He is a good kid right now, but I see a rebellion in his future if the right people come along to influence him. I mostly just need friends for him. I don't want him to be interested in anyone romantically yet, but I am open to hearing ideas about the future.
tumblr_mdpnkaSffY1rt2432.gif

Celeste Burke
Nineteen Years Old
Auburn hair with hazel eyes
PB: Lily Collins

Celeste Burke is a professional quidditch player for the Vrasta Vultures. She is a former member of the Slytherin house at Hogwarts Scotland. She is a pureblood with a old family history. Celeste is playful, witty, fun-loving, and charming. She tends to be a bit selfish, and she expects to get her way. She's quite determined. I'm really looking for anything regarding her. She still a fairly new character for me.
tumblr_mb4ojby7051rpm5rmo1_500.gif

Kiera Potter
Twenty-nine years old
Brunette, honey eyes
PB: Keira Knightley

Kiera owns and operates Ollivander's. She was married to James Potter, and they had three children together: Lyra (6yrs), Link (6yrs), and Jemma (1 yr). A year and a half ago, James disappeared and hasn't been seen or heard from since. The Aurors investigated and presume him to be dead. Kiera is doing her best to move on with her life. Of course, she can always use friends, old and new, but I would really like to find her someone to be interested in. She's had a pretty horrible love life over the years, and I would like to find someone who will treat her well. It might take her a while to open up to this new person as she will feel like she is betraying James, but she will eventually open up. This guy would have to be pretty patient and persistent in his pursuit of her. I'm open to ideas.

I can see Donald and Gabriel being friends, especially over a mutual love of quidditch. He would probably also be aware of Donald's older (3rd year) sister Amy, but I am not sure how those who would work out. But Donald and Gabriel definitly could be friends.

Hey i think my second years gryffindor Lauren can be a match for friends with Gabriel. She likes to hang with boys, because she is grown up with two brothers. She loves Quidditch but just to watch it, she is a happy girl, and adventurous. She can take Gabriel on a adventure into the black forest. Lauren is a good kid, but likes to play with rules.

Also i have Brittany she is a part-veela, and likes to hang with boys more then girls. She can be very mean, and have a bad influence on him, but it is just what you want. Brittany has confidence and only has a issue with gryffindor not the other houses. But she has some image of ravenclaw and maybe she could find out what a real ravenclawer is meaning. If you want to know more just ask!

Donald and Gabriel: I can definitely see them being friends especially since they both play Quidditch for the house team. I think Gabe would probably get on better with him than with Amy. Would you like to try something between them?

Lauren and Gabriel: I could see them being friends. Gabriel doesn't really break the rules. He feels a lot of pressure from his parents to behave a certain way. Maybe Lauren could help him learn how to break the rules?

Brittany and Gabriel: Hmm…part-veela? Maybe Gabriel could have his first crush on Brittany before figuring out that it is in her blood? I think they could get along.

Hey Kait,

You posted in my pd before about Gabriel. But I think he could be a good with Lucy. Lucy is intelligent, a little boisterous and stubborn. She is Samual Kaster's niece so she is really bubbly and some of the older students often mention Sam and Tamalia to her, which really annoys her. Lucy has spent most of her life being compared to others in the family, and having been sorted into Gryffindor she is still coming to terms with the shadow effect. Depending on how Gabriel feels about his mother teaching at Hogwarts they could bond over it. I think a friendship would be slow going, but it could be strong if they got to that point. She is a fan of Quidditch, though she doesn't really see herself playing the game... thoughts?
<i></i>

Cool, sounds a lot of fun. Should i start a topic for Brittany? I post the link here, when i am done. Do you want to start for Lauren and Gabriel?

I would definitly be up for something going on with Donald and Gabriel, Donald doesnt really have any friends at the moment, so I think it be good for him to get along with someone. Especially someone witht eh same interests

I have Dante here for Celeste!

He's a Hogwarts Graduate with absolutely nothing going for him. His extremely rich uncle died shortly after Dante left school, and left a huge inheritance to him. He has absolutely no remaining family left, so he lives alone and doesnt absolutely nothing. Ive been trying to figure out which direction to take with him for a while. He's a generally lovely guy who enjoys reading, acoustic guitar and random roadtrips. He would be perfect for a best friend, a friend that eventually turns into some sort of fling or a great boyfriend!

I also have Demyx Demon Bane for Keira. He could either be a great friend or a future husband/boyfriend. He's an auror, so he could play off that he was part of the investigation for James, or just go with however. He is eventually hoping to make the jump to a Professor, but we will have to see how things pan out!

Gabriel/Lucy: I think this could work out. She certainly sounds interesting. Would you like to start an rp?

Gabriel/Donald: Okay. Let's give this a go after the Quidditch game ends.

Celeste/Dante: I think Dante sounds like the type of guy Celeste would be friends with, hook up with, and date. Any of those options works for me. What house was he in? Is it possible he could already be friends with Celeste from Hogwarts?

Kiera/Demyx: I don't want to make any promises about Kiera's future, but I think that he could definitely be a friend that turns into something more than that. An Auror would make her feel safe, and she hasn't felt safe since James disappeared. She is constantly afraid of losing her children or another family member. Would you like to give this a try?

Sure! I'll start something hopefully by Wednesday and pm you. Would Kiera be best?
<i></i>

Dante and Celeste would be awesome as a hook up that turns into a relationship, so im definitely keen on that. He was a Slytherin, but hated pretty much all Slytherins. He was really popular and friendly to everyone, so he may have!

Demyx would definitely be that kind of guy for Keira. He would be the shoulder to try on, and the safe comfort he would provide would do well for her, and they may or may not eventually turn into more. He isnt fussed at all, as he isnt the sleezy type who just wants more. So im more than happy for this.

Hey Kait!

For Caroline I can offer up my character Ferdinand Oakley. He's a fifth year Ravenclaw, and a very foot in mouth kind of kid. In regards to acedemics he's very bright, but socially he's pretty darn clueless. He has no filter for what he says and since he's so blunt, he can upset a lot of people without realising. In saying that, once you get past his harsh honesty he actually is a pretty great friend. He's very trustworthy and the kind of friend you can count on. I don't have any immediate ideas of where or when to rp these two, but I do think they could make good friends.

What do you think?

I think that Ferdinand and Caroline could work out well as friends. He seems to have some endearing qualities to counteract the brutal honesty, but the honesty is probably why Caroline would trust him.

Would you start something whenever you get a chance? Anywhere works for me.

Sure! Once it's up I'll PM the link to either Kiera's or Caroline's account :D

You still up for the Donald-Gabriel thing?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back