Getting Away

Her golden eyes moving back to Ford, Sophia had a contemplative look on her face. "Yes, somewhere else would probably be better. But where would we go?"

Ford gazed down at Sophia, thinking. There weren't that many private places around the castle, there were just too many people here. "We could go to an abandoned classroom or something." He stopped for a moment, know that not to be a good suggestion, then he got an idea. "Or, we could go to the seventh floor corridor." He said in a voice that, for Ford, was excited, but for anyone else was mildly bemused.

"The seventh floor corridor? What is so special about the seventh floor corridor?" Having never been on the seventh floor before, except the pass it on her way to the Owlery and the Astronomy classroom, Sophia look at Ford with a confused expression. Surely a corridor is not private.

Ford had a sly grin on his face. "I've heard rumors of a room there take takes the form of whatever you need it to. Some of the other students have talked about it."

Sophia's lips mimicked the sly grin that was on Ford's. "I like where you are going with this," she said, then putting her book into her bag. Before standing up Sophia said, "lead the way," waiting for Ford to lead.

Frod's grin spread into a mischievous smile as he stood up with Sophia, "Follow me." He said and walked towards the castle.

Sophia walked up toward the castle next to Ford, trying not to stand too close, as she did not want people to think things. Although her face was void of emotion, Sophia was smiling on the inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back