OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Silas knew that he could get rid of a few roses in the Great Hall and made his way over to the Slytherin table first. "Is a Tina Seville-Lopez eating?" he called over the table. @Tina Seville-Lopez

She was in a hurry that morning, made herself participate in a tradition she never understood but then again, this is a co-ed school and everybody seems to be in a relationship. It was Tina's last semester, at least, she wanted her last to be something productive. Getting a bite of her bagel, someone called upon her like she was lost. Tina gracefully put her bagel back to her plate and turned to smile at the person, "How can I help you?"

Silas looked at the girl who replied and guessed she might be who he was looking for. "Um, Tina? This is for you." Silas held out a bright, yellow rose with a note attached to the girl, glad to mark another one off his list.

"I'm glad I met you.
Sebastian"

She was surprised at the sudden information the delivery boy throw at her. A rose is being delivered to her with a note. "Umm, well, that's a surprise." As he handed her both the rose and the letter, she read the letter first before admiring the rose itself. Tina's lips formed a big smile, now I owe you a Birkin bag, you b!tc4. The Slytherin thought playfully. "Thank you so much for delivering. I love it." Tina thanked the younger student. "Seems like you still have a lot of deliveries to make." She was, too, has still a lot of deliveries to make.

Silas shrugged at the older girl's remark. "It's just a handful. but I like it. I get to visit places in the castle I rarely go, which is rather exciting, don't you think?" He shook a curl out of his face and stuffed a hand in his pocket, hoping that he'd deliver the roses quickly enough to go to his first valentine's day dance, which he of course couldn't wait to tell Blanche about.

"Buddy, you still have a lot of years to explore the castle but yes, it's rather exciting." Tina wasn't the type of girl to go around. She's always studying an doing articles for the school paper. but in the end, she still got to explore the castle. "Well, I won't keep you longer. You be careful out there." She smiled at the boy and went back to her food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back