Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Swishy Ebony Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Finn was hungry so he went to the great hall to get some lunch he wenet to the ranven claw table because that was his house he was so happy to be in raven claw and he sat down and started eating some lucnh. he had pumpkin pasteys like from harry Potter and he thought they were very good.

Nikko was ready for lunch. Some how lessons always made him hungry. He didn't feel like sitting by himself and saw another boy from his year sitting alone. "Do you mind if I sit here?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

Last edited:
Fin heard another boy talk to him and looked up, he knew the boy from classes. "sure." he said a little awkward cause he was shy. "im Finn."

"Nikko." he offered, since the other boy had told him his name. "What are those?" Nikko asked, and pointed to whatever he was eating.

"There pumpkin pasties." finn explained and offered one to the other boy. "its really good."

Lenore saw two older boys further down the Ravenclaw table and one of them was not a Ravenclaw so Lenore was confused at his presence but they were talking about food and she was interested. She could not reach the pumpkin pasties and it made her sad. "Could you pass me one please?" she asked.

"Oh thanks." Nikko said and grabbed one. He took a bit and it was really good. He looked at a girl who seemed to appear out of nowhere, and picked up the plate they were one and held it out to her. He tried to greet her but his mouth was full of pastry.

finn saw another girl he didnt know join them and he smlied and waved. "i like your hair finn said

Lenore thanked the boy who passed her a pumpkin pasty then waved to the Ravenclaw as she took a dainty bite. "Thank you. I like your taste in food!" she said politely. "My name is Lenore."

Nikko nodded at the girl and took another bite and wondered if he should introduce himself. But she turned her attention to Finn and didn't ask him, so he sat there quietly and picked at his food unsure of what to say now.

finn smiled at the girl who had said that her name was Lenore. "thank you." he said "my name is finn and thats nicko." he said remembering that his mum had taught him manners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back