Get your hands off... wait, Ange?

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Teddy sat in the park again. Jessi and Alfie were having a day alone so he had brought the kids up to the park. He watched as the girls climbed across the monkey bars. He trusted Tracey to make sure Olivia was safe, she loved their siblings as much as he did and helped him with them. He was sat, rocking Oscar to and fro in his pushchair.

Teddy heard a cry and turned to see Olivia on the floor, clutching her knee, with Tracey stood next to her comforting her. Teddy ran over to them, they were only about three feet away so he wasn't worried about leaving Oscar by the bench.

Teddy knelt down by Olivia and asked what was wrong. She just about managed to say the word booboo and pointed to her knee. Teddy gave her knee a kiss and picked her up, spinning her until she giggled. Teddy grinned, he loved the sound of her innocent giggle.

Teddy was in a happy place until he felt a tug on his trousers. It was Tracey and she was looking over in Oscars direction. He followed her gaze a saw a girl leaning over his pushchair. Teddy marched over there, still holding Olivia and with his other sister in toe. He placed Olivia on the bench and grabbed the girls arm spinning her towards him. "What the hell do you think you're...?" He let the question hang once he had seen her face. "Angela?"

((Assuming already that Angela is a drop out.))
Angela, since dropping out, had become more timid. She didn't really drop out, so much that Damien pulled her away from the school. she wore more modest clothing then before. She wore hoodies almost everywhere, and long pants. She had become pale, and begun loosing weight now; going back to who she was. Save for her shy, puppy dog appearance, and her bright red hair. She walked Kairi, the baby now being almost two years old, and able to walk on her own. Angela didn't have to lean down, when she wore flats she only stood at about 5'2". She had decided on a day out at the park, so that Kairi could get some exposure. Angela let her go in the sand box, and stood around, looking like a sore thumb among the adults. She saw an unattended stroller, and walked over.

"Hi there."
She said with a smile. The child smiled back at her. She reached in and tickled it's stomach a little; she loved children. When grabbed roughly, she let out a squeal and looked at a boy, a boy she hadn't seen in forever. "T-teddy?" She asked, jerking her arm away; her big blue eyes nearly filled with tears. it was sad to see Angela that weak and scared, since she had been a big, bad girl at Hogwarts.

Teddy sighed and, discreetly, wheeled Oscar away from her. They had a large and varied past, a lot of it violent, and if it was to be repeated it wouldn't happen near his brother. "Jeez, don't scare me like that." He remembered the last encounter he had had with someone touching Oscar. The house elf had almost been stabbed.

Teddy turned and knelt down so he was eye level with Olivia. "Now, are you going to be a big girl and go back on the monkey bars?" He knew that Olivia wanted to be a big girl and anticipated the large grin and nod that the small girl gave him. She jumped off the bench, suddenly forgetting her scraped knee, and directed Tracy to the monkey bars again.

Teddy returned his focus to the red head before him and smiled at her. "Long time no see Ange." His mind flew back to their last meeting. The kiss after the yule ball when he revealed he loved her cousin. She had run off and, a couple of weeks later, he left school. He was now practically a parent. Luckily for this situation, however, he n longer held torch for Skyle.

Angela looked away when Teddy spoke to the little girl, blinking back the tears of fear. She wasn't sure how to react to seeing him again; all she knew was that she still held feelings for him. She looked back when he made a comment to her. "Yeah." Was all that she could really muster. She looked back at Kairi to make sure she was okay. Or at least that's what she told herself. She figured it could be because looking at him made her remember how embarrassing she had been at the dance; she still hadn't gotten over that night.

"So um... sisters?"
He asked, then looked at Oliver. "And a brother?" She remember her aunt breaking up with his dad, how it had started their first fight. She wondered if he had gotten remarried, and was happy without Sarah.

Teddy nodded, he forgot she didn't know about them. "Yeah, Tracey, Olivia and Oscar." He knew who the little girl with Angela was, he just couldn't remember. "Does she want to go and play with the girls? Tracey is very responsible." She has to be he added in his mind. Tracey was his helper and an amazing one at that, she was patient and rarely complained at all, not usual for a girl her age but it was helpful.

Teddy sat back down on the bench, still making sure Oscar was on the other side of him than Angela, and invited her to join him. "So, how've you been then?" In his mind he went through everything that had happened since he had seen her. So much, he decided not to tell her. Teddy had become a much more private person now and didn't see his issues as something she needed to know about.

Angela looked at him, then over at her angel. "I'll see." She walked over to the half-Asian beauty. Sarah's baby. Every time she looked at the little girl, she was reminded that Sarah was gone and never coming back. Angela looked up at the sky and almost cried again. Everything was catching up to her. She brought Kairi over, and first introduced her to Teddy. "Teddy, this is Kairi; she was Sarah's child." She then put the girl down, over by the other children. This was the perfect way to get her exposed.

"I've been better at points." She said, telling him the truth. She wasn't about to lie about so stupid. She looked at him. "What about you, haven't seen you around in a while." He head screamed that she wasn't over him, as she tried to make friendly chit-chat with him, sitting on the bench.

Teddy smiled at the small girl. "She's beautiful." He leant back and had to laugh as Olivia immediately went over to her. Somehow the girls fingers were sticky again, she always found a way. Teddy crossed his legs and turned back to Angela. He couldn't help but think over their history. It was a long, violent story with a bit of passion in the middle.

Teddy nodded at her reply, his was basically the same. "Well I'm not in school any more so you wouldn't have." He smiled. Teddy had gotten better at his anger issues, mostly anyway. He still blew up if someone tried to touch something or someone that belonged to him but, apart from that, he as generally a nice guy now.

She nodded. "Just like her mother was." Angela constantly used was. Always past tense with Sarah. except when she was talking to Skyle. Then she refers to her in present tense, as if Sarah still lived on. She looked at her hands, picking at her chewed off nails. Angela used to have beautiful hands, with perfectly groomed nails. Now they were too short to do anything with. She looked back up at him and nodded. "Nor am I." He voice was different, soft and shy. More of a dead tone, then the one Angela had normally used.

"Why did you leave?" She asked. Some part of her, had always blamed herself, though she knew it wasn't really her fault. She felt it was conceited, to really believe it was her fault. Instead she told herself over and over that he wouldn't even remember that night when her left.

Teddy shrugged and tried to remember the exact date. "Hmmm, It was around the Christmas holidays. I think about two or three weeks after the yule ball." He was trying not to turn the subject to, or even near, Skyle. Of course he was wondering how she was holding up, they had both gone through some touch times, but he knew Angela was sensitive about him and Skyle.

"When did you leave?" Teddy wasn't sure he liked the idea of her leaving school. He had always cared for Angela, no matter how little he showed it at points, and wanted the best for her, especially after what she had already been through.

She nodded when he spoke. There was mention of the yule Ball, which only reminded her of what had happened. She wanted to say something about it, maybe to explain herself, but he said something first. It was almost a relief though, she wasn't ready to talk about that night. "A few weeks ago. My Guardian pulled me out, said he thought I may do better in a home environment." She toyed with her fingers, she couldn't help but fidget a bit. She looked back over, seeing how happy Kairi was made a little smile appear on her face.

She looked back at Teddy, and lost that smile quickly. "How's everything at home?" She looked at the kids."Kevin got remarried?" She asked, still completely unaware of what had happened to Teddy's dad. Maybe if she knew, she wouldn't have asked.

Teddys jaw clenched and he sat up straight at the mention of his dad. He didn't talk about him, not ever. The only time he would was when he explained to people who needed to know, like Jessi and Aflie. "Yeah.For a while anyway." That was as complicated as it would go with him. "It's... different. I think I prefer Hogwarts life but I like being with Trace and the little ones" He didn't want to explain his new roles in parenting and all of that. Having to be asked was annoying enough.

Teddy's body language changed within a second. The air seemed to become cooler, Angela didn't like that feeling. She could tell something was wrong. "What about Kevin, does he like having some little one's around?" She asked with a smile, hoping to lighten the subject. She wondered why it was a sensitive subject, but the thought that something had happened, never even crossed her mind.

Teddy shrugged and stood up quickly. He didn't like where the topic was going and did the only thing he could, left it. Literally. "I have to check on Olivia. Look after Oscar for a bit." He walked over to his half sister and repressed the conversation. He smiled and twirled her around, just like she loved. Teddy didn't notice as Tracey slipped away to sit next to Angela or them talking.

Tracey was confused when Teddy came over and started playing with them instead of talking to the girl. Then it clicked and she sighed. Tracey may be young but she understood a lot more than people gave her credit for. The small girl walked over to the red headed girl and sat next to her.

For a second Tracey was just quiet, wondering if she should be doing this. For the silent time she watched her half brother play with his little monkey toy and suck the dodi. "You mentioned Dad didn't you?" Though she had grown up calling him Kevin, Tracey had quickly taken to calling him dad, after all, that's what he is. Was.

Angela looked at Teddy, the way he moved away from her. it actually worried her; a lot. then someone sat down, the little blond one. Teddy's sister. Angela looked at her, waiting for someone to say something. The words that came out made Angela realize something, that maybe something was wrong. "Yeah... Is Kevin okay?" She asked. Her eyes were filled with worry.

Tracey shook her head. Her eyes filled with tears at the thought of her dad and the rest of her family. The past few year had been horrible. "He was in a car crash." She looked up at the girl, her eyes swimming with tears. "He didn't make it." She sniffed and wiped her eyes.

"Teddy doesn't talk about it. He will walk away until it is dropped. Same happens if someone brings up mums family." Tracey wasn't so emotional about them, she didn't know her aunts, uncles and cousins very well but it was still horrible. "They died in a house fire about a month ago. Only Jessi and Alfie survived, they liive with us now."

Angela's eyes turned from the scared looking that they were, to the realization of what was being said. She looked at Tracey. She wasn't sure if it was that Tracey was crying, that she had somewhat knew Kevin, or that she knew what it felt like, but she herself started crying. The tears slid down and she nodded. Her eyes went to teddy. "Oh my god." She said; that was all that she really could say. Angela covered her mouth, and looked at the ground. That boy, the one who had made her life hell at points; he was frozen off now. It made a lot of sense why he was that way.

Tracey panicked for a second. She wasn't allowed to tell people what had happened. "You can't tell Teddy you know. I'll get in so much trouble. I'm not allowed to tell." Her eyes looked into the older ones, scared. She had seen how violent Teddy could get because someone just looked at Oscar the wrong way. She didn't think he would get that way with her but she couldn't be sure, not after he had almost gone for Stacy.

Angela looked at the little girl. She knew that Teddy could be violent, she wouldn't do that to someone so innocent. "No, I wont tell. trust me, he can get mean, right?" She sniffed. She felt stupid for crying. What little eye-liner she was wearing was gone. "I'm so sorry, for your loss. He was a good man." She said with a nod, as if reassuring herself.

Tracy nodded. "Yeah. He almost knifed a house elf last week." She had to giggle a little at the situation. It had ended when the girl, Sydney, had shown up and ordered her elf away. It was fun chasing the elf though. She had never seen one before and they were very squishly and would make good toys if she hadn't been so fidgety when Tracey tried to hug her.

Angela giggled a little, and sniffed back. "That's terrible." She smiled a little at the girl. "You know, your brother and I go all the way back to my first year?" She laughed. "He was so tiny and innocent. Now he's the Grinch, only white." She said, referring to how grumpy he was all the time. It was easy to tell that Angela still held a lot for Teddy. She wiped at her eyes, and looked at the girl. "I'm glad someone is looking out for him, though."

Teddy came back, now calmed down, and found his sister and Angela giggling with teary eyes. He heard the last couple of things Angela said and laughed. "I was so not tiny. Hey, I'm not the grinch either." Teddy had been a rugby player back then and was pretty butch for an eleven year old. He ignored the tears. He had made Angela cry with words before and, in his mind, she was sensitive.

Teddy pounced at her, a smirk on his lips. His hands went straight to her ticklish spots. He knew almost everything about her, well, he thought he did. There really was no way to know. He spent a good couple of minutes tickling the girl before giving mercy and stopping. Teddy grabbed Tracey and sat in her seat with her on his lap.

Angela smiled a bit at Teddy. "You so were small. Those muscles were nothing, Grinchy-Boy!" She said with a giggle and a laughing fit when he went for her ticklish spots. Generally no one could touch Angela without her becoming easy frightened. Teddy was different though, and it was obvious. She looked at him and Tracey, and a silence took over. What could she really say? "So..." She said as the silence became a bit awkward.

Teddy laughed. "I was not small. You were small, a little midget girl." He smirked at her, a trait he had picked up from Sydney. She used to be a Slytherin after all. His face crumpled into a confused look as he looked at Angela. "Hmmm. What happened to the rebel girl?" He noticed she wasn't being the 'bad' girl any more. If anything she reminded him of a lost puppy.

Angela pouted a bit. "I was proper height for my age, Mr.!" She looked down, and looked up again when she heard what Teddy said. She didn't know how to answer that. Everything was quiet once again, and she sniffed a little bit. It had started with him, with Teddy telling her that he was in love with her non-rebellious cousin. With the perfect little Skyle. She played with her hands, and all she could do was shrug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back