Status
Not open for further replies.

Ava Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hey :cool:

Okay so I haven't really been using Ava at all that much and I really want to start. So I need a couple of things:

[ul]][li]Friends- Best Friend.</LI>
[li]Enemies
[li]Crushes/Boyfriends
[/li][/ul]

Friends
Ava is quite a judgemental person and is someone who judges instantly (usually it depends on what this person is wearing). That view on people is most likely never going to change, so this person is going to need a sense of style. If they don't however, the friendship can start of rocky but then something might happen when Ava starts to realize beyond this persons clothing, in that case the person will have to have a good personaility. When Ava finally trusts someone her 'snobbiness' will certainly die down and she would be a much nicer person (her true side), not a lot of people see that side in her though. If you have any more ideas please post.

[ul]][li]Boy or Girl
[li]First to Third years - although preferably second years
[li]Any house
[/li][/ul]

Enemies
Like mentioned before Ava can be quite a shallow person so finding an enemy or two should be easy. Basically this person can just be a Hufflepuff or someone who is Muggleborn. Gryffindors can also tick her off. She isn't very fond of 'goth-like' people so if your character is one of them in any house, they would most likely not get on.If you have any more ideas please post.

[ul]][li]Girl or Boy- Preferably girl
[li]First to Second Years
[li]Any House
[/li][/ul]

Crushes/Boyfriends
Here's where things get interesting. Well since first year Ava has had a crush on Sterling Staton, they went to the Yule Ball and Valentines Ball but nothing happened. They haven't talked since and Ava feels like he is avoiding her so she is out to make him jealous. Ava is very pretty and usually is able to win boys over. So what I am looking for is one or two crushes, in which case she mightn't actually like the boy its just to make Sterling jealous. And if possible someone who originally starts off like the other boys but then Ava actually falls for him? I thought that'd be kinda cute :r If you have any more ideas please post.

[ul]][li]Boys
[li]First to Third Years
<LI>[li]Any house
[/li][/ul]

Okay so thats it. I know I've been rather picky but Ava is rather picky :lawlz: . If you have a character that you think could work but doesn't fit some of the descriptions, like hes a first year or whatever, thats cool. Just post and we can work something out ;) . If anyone is interested please post! I would really love you! :wub:
Thank you!! :hug:

Fairy can be like your follower person... hmm I'm trying to think what I mean. She can be like your side-kick, and like she soo wants to be like you, so she hangs around with you lots. If you get my drift? It's upto you, but I'd be up for that, seeing as she's quite gullible.

That would be super cool! :woot:

That sounds like soo much fun! Thanks :hug: :cool:

I can offer you Lily/Livia as a friend.

Lily/Livia, is a well mannered girl. Who enjoys fashion a lot and looking her best is her top priority, apart from dance which she is the best in. She is graceful and loyal to her friends as long as they are loyal to her but she doesn't trust them, Lily/Livia trusts no one at this point.
She's nice at times, but generally pretty mean to about everyone. But is at this moment making more of an effort to make friends, even if she's a little false or pretending to like the person. Lily/Livia can appear trustworthy but really doesn't trust anyone. She hates the fact she's a witch but this will slowly change as the year progresses.

Yay awesome. No, thank you for letting me. By the way, I am going to apply Fairy to become a pure blood, when I get the chance and the time. :L

When do you want to start a thread?

I'd offer Levi as well, he could crush on her. Though I doubt she would crush on him because of him being a first year. (Though he is much taller than the average. *shrug*)
Or his twin Kamaria can be a friend. She is a Ravenclaw who is rather sassy and won't tolerate "overly-friendly" people, or those who are bubbly. She is very fashionable, even if she doesn't like to admit it. She could even fall under the enemy category. =lol=

Sorry I completely forgot about this :correct: But yay for peoples! :frantics:

Imogen: Sounds perfect! And since they're roomates already that'd be cool!

Fairy: Yay! I'll start one up as soon as I get the chance to and link it here once its done ;)

Levi: Cool :cool: Yeah I don't think she would crush on Levi [although Tom Felton :shy: ] but I would looove if he crushed on her! He could be one of the people she uses? :shifty:

Okay Kamaria sounds great for a friend! Though could we prehaps RP later in Y8. I'm both swamped in RP's and schoolwork at the mo' :tut:

I could offer up Alyssa to be either a good friend or Ava or a best friend. Orr maybe even a mentor and such? They already know each other and such. Plus Alyssa is going on a bit of a friend frenzy and honestly thinks Ava is adorable. :lol:

I have a boy (Borka Kerberos) that would be difficult to win over if you want. Maybe he could be her friend but secretly think she is cute but expects more from her. You know get her to stop being so vain and all that stuff.

I think it would be adorable but I'm not sure how to word it just yet, sorry, if you are at all interested I will explain when I find the words :p

Alyssa: Yeah! Ava really looks up to Alyssa, so how about like a best friend/older sister/mentor thing going on if you get my drift? :lol:

Nina: I think I get what you mean :lawlz:

I have another idea that I'm just going to throw out here?
How about he is the guy she actually falls for because she can't easily win him over so its kinda like a challenge? But she won't admit it because they're close friends, she also won't do anything about it because she thinks he doesn't like her because she can't win him over and because he doesn't show any signs of liking her in that way? If you get it? :lol:

Thanks soo much guys :wub:

One enemy, right up. :cool:

Lucy is a 2nd year as well so they will have probably seen each other in classes, but never really talked. Lucy pays no attention to fashion whatsoever, so she can look a bit dorky and daggy. Not only that, but she's also muggleborn and quite enamoured with the muggle world - she would defend any slight against it quite vehemently. She's still only just getting used to being a witch, she wasn't happy at all when she found out and spent most of her first year sulking.
I don't think they'd get along at all. :woot:

Sorry I'm only getting around to doing this now :tut:

Fairy: Raindrops and Roses
Alexis: I still want it
Levi: Do you think you could start up an RP?
Alyssa: Would you like to start it or should I?

Oooh Enemies :frantics:
Lucy sounds like the perfect enemy for Ava :shifty:
Do you want to start it or will I?

Once again thanks guys! :wub:

Sydney could be a kind of friend/aquaintance. They share a dorm and Sydney does normally dress fashionably, She also dissaproves of muggleborns but can handle them.

Sorry guys! [Again :shy: ]

Thanks! I'll go post now :wub:

I think an aquaintance would be best for Sydney and Ava. I don't want her to be really popular :wink: .

If your not totally swamped with RP's I have a few options. ^_^ Jessica and Ava could probably be rivals or good friends, depending on how Ava responds to first years. Jessica is a lot like Ava and judges quite closely on appearances. Maybe the only difference is that Jess is quite insecure about herself? But she would never admit that fact.

They could either get on well or be enemies in the sense that they are both judgemental.

I can also throw Charlie at you if he's any use. Him and Ava have met before and he's going through a total mental breakdown at the moment. He's so vulnerable he would believe anything. Although he's not a complete hotty, so I don't think he would mean much to Ava? :p

Just some options for you, whether you want them is totally up to you. I notice you have quite a few other RP's :p

Oooh! I think I have all the RP's under control now. So its all good! :woot:

For Jessica I think good friends could work, Ava judges people from first impressions so I think when she firsts sees Jessica things would probably work out okay :lol: ( Shes so shallow :lawlz: ) She also has this new thing were she wants to become quite popular and wants to be 'known' around the school, so she'll be on her best behaviour ;)

Okay well I am just going to throw this out there, what if Charlie and Ava were just really good friends, like best friends. I think because Charlie is a muggleborn he wouldn't be her typical choice of friend, but then again he's really normal..I think it could work in a weird way? Also, I don't think I could see Charlie have another heartbreak, I couldn't do that :lol: :wub:

What do you think?
Thanks Taylor :hug:

Jessica and Ava would be perfect partners in crime. :lol: Jessica wants to make a name for herself as well, but can't find anyone worth her time. :p Ava would be a perfect friend for her. ^_^
With Charlie, I think he might need some time to cool off, but good friends could work. :D He would still be quite mopey at the moment and would probably annoy Ava, but in the future they could totally be friends. ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back