Get Me to the Hospital Wing

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Taylor had forgotten how long she had been lying in the entrance hall. The tears hadnt stopped streaming down her cheeks. Dirt clung to the tears on the side of her face from when she was lying face down in the forest. Beads of sweat stuck to her hairline. She still lay face down, in complete and utter pain, unable to move her limbs without surges of such pain. She couldnt remember what happened, she had blacked out and now was in the Entrance Hall. She wished someone would find her, the time seemed to stretch and all she wanted was for someone to tell her things would be ok. To comfort her, she wanted a kind soul after all the pain she had just been through. A sob tore from her throat, her whole body ached, like everyone single inch of her was bruised. She waited, in silence for someone to notice her and tell her everything was ok.

Hoshi had been dodging a hix thrown at her by 'accident'. The accident was that Hoshi didn't put the student in the hospital wing along with the others that where harassing her. She was plotting quick revenge when Hoshi spotted who the spell that was meant for her hit. The first thought that came though her head was Damn, I'll probably get blamed for this too. Then realized that it was one of her friends. Well used to be friends because she finding out quickly that while everything was good people talked to you but when things went sour people tended to go with the crowd.

Sam and Knight had turned out to be great friends to her even though they seemed to be getting it bad for defending her. Not as bad as she was but still pretty bad. Hoshi shook her head. "Taylor-chan? Can you talk? I will be getting you help as soon as I can." She said slowly in case the spell had messed with her hearing too. She looked around people would not want to help her but of course they would want to help a Gryffendor down.

Taylor heard a voice, one she wanted to hear. It was Hoshi. She knew because no one else called her Taylor-chan. She tried with words. "Hoshi." She said gently, her voice cracking. "Hoshi, I was in the forest, pain, dont know how I got here." She managed to get out in a breathy coarse voice. "I was cursed there, I think." She said finally, before the world began to go dizzy and she feared that she might pass out for the second time that night. Instead she lay still, relief that Hoshi was here to help her out spreading through her.

Hoshi was just happy Taylor could talk. "Come on." She said taking her by the arm. For a short girl, Hoshi was surprisingly strong. "Come on can you stand, I'm taking you to the hospital wing." She said as she tried to get Taylor's arm over her shoulder. Why was she even doing this? She was sopped to be Killer Koshiba again. Then she thought, she still had more of a heart then most of her family. With that she got energy to try and help Taylor get up and get her to the hospital wing.

Hoshi managed to pull Taylor up off the ground. It was true she could stand, she just couldnt walk very well. With so much pain spreaded throughout her body, it was uncomfortable. She was filled with relief at Hoshi's words. Hospital Wing. She began to walk slowly, her arm around Hoshi, her legs hurt like crazy from whatever curse she had been hit with. As she wimpered in pain at the effort to walk she vowed she would get whoever had hexed her. She would find out who it was. She regretted not being able to remember the incident, the pain had been to unbarable to stay awake through.

Hoshi took one step then decided against moving her. She could tell by just looking that moving Taylor would bring about a lot of pain. "Merlin I can't do it on my own." She said. But who would help her? Most of the school was asleep, she was sure that Sam and Knight where and the rest of the school seemed to have turned against her. Those that knew that she was the master prankster of the school. The rumer mill seemed to be working overtime since the accident in the great hall. Hoshi had spent a good amount of time avoiding people right now she wished that someone would come by.

She realised she was putting too much of her weight on Hoshi, She tried to pull off a bit, but her legs and everything hurt too much. Hoshi stated she couldnt do it. "Im sorry, just lean me against that wall, I'll be okay until someone else comes." She stated nodded to the wall closest to them. She didnt want to go back to lying on the ground, she would be able to lean on a wall for support. At least that would keep her going until someone else came. She appreciated Hoshi's effort greatly, but she couldnt expect one first year to carry her up the grand staircase, she wished she could take a seat on the floor, but she feared she would be unable to get back up. Breathing heavily the sides of her vision blurred and she tried to remain still. She couldnt and wouldnt black out again.

Hadan had been walking about the castle, seeing several students overly depressed over a death of a student. Hadan had not been there, when it happened. It wouldn't bother her anyhow, she had seen death already, multiple times. She wore her emerald velvet robes as she walked silently down the halls. Her red eyes noticed Hoshi, and another girl. Hadan felt some sort of concern, but her face remained cold as she walked faster to Hoshi and the girl. Hadan finally got to the first years, and inquired, "What on earth happened?" Hadan realized that one was a Gryffindor, however, she was hurt just by the look of it. She managed to get over her prejudice for now.

Hoshi looked up and smiled weakly. "Donno really Hadan-senpei it just looks like she needs help and Taylor-chan is a good friend." She said not letting Taylor go. Again she didn't know how good a friend Taylor was to her but Hoshi felt like she could keep her own darkness away if there where a few out there that still believed her. "Can you help me get her to the Hospital Wing?" She asked with eyes wide. Hoshi wanted to have done it herself but she wasn't strong enough to do so. Hoshi thought that when she got up the next morning she was going out to practice extra hard to make up for the days she had been in hiding.

Taylor raised her spinning head to see another girl, a bit older than Hoshi and herself approach. Taylor sucked in a breath and lowered her head again. It was getting harder to keep her vision steady and her head felt as though it were increasing in weight the more she moved. She hoped this new arrival could be of help to Hoshi. Taylor needed to get to the hospital wing as soon as possible. She tried with everything she had to keep her vision clear and to not lean on Hoshi too much, but it was getting harder and harder. Standing on her aching legs was an extremely difficult feat for the twelve year old girl.

Hadan stared over her, her eyes curious. Looks like an attack to me... However, she did not voice her thoughts, not wanting to accuse anyone of anything bad. No one would attack someone at Hogwarts, so it was just ludicrous to think otherwise. Hadan put the girl's arm around her shoulder, and used her strength to help lift some weight off Hoshi's shoulders. Hadan shook her head and sighed, "Well, let's get the Gryffindor to the Hospital Wing..." This was a sentence she had never expected to say. Not in her time in school. This fourteen-year-old albino Slytherin got over her prejudice against Gryffindors...for now.

Hoshi sighed. She knew that Hadan didn't like Gryffendors but most of them where pretty cool people. She had even talked a few into the Day of Mischief. She was going to miss those times. She would never be able to pull something like that off again. Not without people expecting something really bad to happen. "Then we leave. I can't be seen around the Hospital Wing. I've... Been sending them alot of busness lately." She said lokoing way. She didn't want the student that she had taken as mentor and a friend to be disapointed in her but Hoshi thought that she had to do something to defend herself against all the herassment. "You'll be Ok soon Taylor-chan." She said with a wide smile.

Taylor felt another arm and was relieved there was someone else to help. She hated the feeling of weakness that invaded her, but it was all she had at the moment. Taylor heard Hoshi mention something about sending people to the hospital wing and she looked up at her friend through her eyelashes, as she didnt want to lift her head to much. She gave her a questioning look, but Hoshi responded with a smile and a 'you'll be ok'. Taylor wished she could nod, but she didnt want to even risk it. She wondered if there was anyone else around to see her like this, but her head was too heavy to look up and check. How she wished she could be stronger than this as she stood slumped between two people.

The Slytherin glanced over at her fellow housemate, and gave her a questionable look out of her red eyes. "Okay, so be it." Hadan did not question, but that did not stop her mind to wonder. She herself had been in a nasty fight, or at least, a one sided one where Hadan turned out the victor. Hadan started to walk with the Gryffindor girl upon her shoulders. The task seemed easier than she thought. The Slytherin still pondered on the thought of why she even bothered to carry a girl, a Gryffindor in fact, to the Hospital Wing. The cold adolescent seemed to be in a better, more caring mood tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back