Gazing

Cara Wilson

Cara wandered out to the lawn and walked around for a while before finding a space on the grass and sitting down. She watched as others ran past her and as one tripped, Cara laughed to herself then smiled at the person as they glared at her. When the student was away Cara laughed again and looked out at the view.

(lol. i can join u if u want i dont mind :p or r u waiting for som1?)

Libby saw Cara on her own. "Hey Cara!" she called. She ran over to her, nearly crashing into another 1st year on her way, and sat down next to her. "You alright??" she asked, grinning.

Cara smiled when she seen Libby."Hey Libby, Yeah im fine, you?"She asked then looked back at the view.

"Yeah, im good thanks" she replied. She lay back on the grass, shutting her eyes so she wasnt blinded and sighed, still smiling. She liked it outside. "Im going away later, i won't see you untill Friday" she said.

"Just back home for a bit, family reasons" she passed it off easily. Changing the subject she asked her, "So, i don't want to talk about school and lessons, what else shall we talk about?" She grinned at her.

Seth was usually the boy that stayed at a distant and he really wasn't one for socializing. He would much rather go read a book in the quiet common room or find some way to play a prank that no one would ever guess it was him. maybe no one would ever blame him because so very few people knew him

Yet as he walked out towards the lawn a book in his head he noticed two girls. Deciding that it couldn't hurt to socialize too much he went over and took a seat next to them. Placing his book at his side for a moment, he flashed a smile towards the two girls. "hey" He said "I'm Seth" he added hoping he wasn't bothering them with his presence.

Cara smiled at the boy named Seth and said."Im Cara."She noticed he had a book with him and glanced at it before asking."What book are you reading?"

Seth was glad that he wasn't interupting anything too important. "Nice to meet you Cara" Seth said as he turned to see the book that he had put aside. "It's called Inkheart" He explained "A muggle book" He added. So far he had learned that this school had loads of different people. Some who knew the muggle culture, some who rejected it, and some who enjoyed it. Which group these girls fit in Seth was unsure.

"So what brings you two girls outside?" He asked making conversation

"Oh ive never read it before."Cara said wondering if she had heard the title back home but it didnt ring a bell, she was going to ask if it was good but decided not to ask too many questions. " I was just having a wander when i seen Libby." Cara said then smiled at Libby guessing that she was thinking so didnt say anything to her. "What about you?"

"Hey Seth, nice to meet you" Libby smiled at him. "I'm Libby" she said.

"Inkheart? I've heard of that" said Libby curiously when Seth explained what he was reading. "I think i read it when i was a bit younger," she said, trying to remember. She had definatly heard of it at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back