Gazing

Jake Wilson

Jake wandered out the lawn in the evening and took a seat on the grass, he had been off sick for ages and had just managed to come back on the day classes started. Jake wondered who had gotten into what house as he hadnt spoke to most people in ages, he lay down and looked up at the night sky.

As Efeyenia was wondering around she spotted Jake and she thought to herself, hey i havent spoke to him in a long time. So she then walked over to him and said "Hey Jake, mind if i join ya?" then grinned.

Jake seen Efeyenia and smiled as he sat up."Hey course you can." He thought for a minute before asking."You got in Slytherin right?"

Efeyenia smiled and sat next to him. "Yeah i did, but i reliased you havent" She replied as she was a little sad.

"Yeah i know, i guess the sorting hat didnt think i would suit that house."Jake said then asked."So,how have you been?"

"Yeah probably" Efeyenia said. Efeyenia then replied "I am alright, what about you, how are you? I havent seen you around in ages" Efeyenia was wondering was there anything wrong.

"Yeah im fine and i was off sick the day after sorting and just came back today, just my luck."Jake said grinning.

Efeyenia smilled. "Well at least your here now, which is good" said Efeyenia as she was glad to she him.

"Em well i havent done anything yet, so am not very sure what is it gonna be like" Efeyenia replied.

"Yeah i should see soon enought" Efeyenia said grinning. "So what about yourself? I see you got into the Ravenclaw...you like it? Efeyenia asked Jake.

"No i havent yet, didnt even go to class today, where off but we are in from tomorow so should meet some people then i guess" Efeyenia replied as she was thinking if she was right about being off still. "I bet you have though" she said then smilled at Jake

"Oh lucky you, i had a class today but i cant remember what it is."Jake said laughing then answered."Yeah quite a few people."

"Awww poor you, you had to get up early" Efeyenia then laughed. "Yeah well am not suprised, your always meeting or talking to new people" she replied with a smile.

Jake laughed and said."Yeah thats me."He grinned and lay back down on the grass and patted the space next to him.

When Jake patted the space next to him Efeyenia lay down next to him smilled at Jake then look up to the sky.

Efeyenia looked at Jake, smilled and said "Yeah it is, its clear aswell so we can see the bright stars" she replied.

Efeyenia smilled and as she didnt know what to say she said just was came into her head at that time "So do you have school tomorow"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back