Future First Years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol That can work, then! (Nikandros)

hmm Actually she and Damon might get along pretty well, especially when it comes to pranking people, if you think Damon would enjoy having a pranking partner. She's not into hurting anyone, either, and it's all in good fun to her. Though she does love scaring people in a good-natured way. So far I've mostly explored semi-opposites for her friends, but having a Fred to her George or a George to her Fred could be fun if you think it'd work for Damon. It could even be just some kind of pranking alliance where they come together here and there to cause trouble.

If you want to start that now, then I can give it a shot, but patience is key with me. xD
Damon, eh on pranking, but as long as no one gets hurt, then he is good to go! I think those two would be a lot of fun doing stuff together. So whenever you are ready to get on them, I am up to it. I am hesitate on starting any threads, because of personal reasons....

Hadan Hensel said:
Nikandros was sorted into Gryffindor.
Damon was sorted into Hufflepuff.
Bryce was sorted into Ravenclaw.
Sergei was sorted into Slytherin.
Okay well we seem to be very similar in sorting this time around. One in each house xD
Anyways I'm bringing to you now my Filipino sisters.

Josefina is a Slytherin and perfect for the house. She has a very sweet side which comes out when she first meets people, but it can be easy for people to do something wrong in front of her and make her annoyed with them. Though she'd be more likely to get along with people who would just follow her along, I picture her finding a friend in someone like her and her actually thinking of them as equals. She hates to see others get bullied, though she's apt to bully others herself. I can see her being the type to stand up to Nikandros but realizing she is the same as him. Prehaps they could be bully buddies or something?

Bituin is a Ravenclaw. She is Miss Prim and Proper compared to her sister. Both enjoy swimming Josefina more. Bituin loves to go hiking and being on land more than in the water. She doesn't have the same issues as her sister does with the world. In fact she has learn a lot from her sister on how people should be treated. She's kinder over all then her sister but sometimes can be just as stubborn and put up a fight with someone when she believes it would best for the both of them. Bituin would be a great friend for just about anyone.

I don't mind not starting any of these pairings right away as school for them is starting up soon and such :)

Haha really? xD

Josefina: I can see her and Nika doing something like that. Easily actually. He would think that she is out to get him so he would get her, but that's how he would think it out before settling on something that is well, reasonable. But yeah that sounds pretty epic.

Bituin: Hmm, I would definitely have to say Bryce on this one. He tends to like that, if she doesn't mind being friends with a deaf guy. xD

It doesn't matter either way. I'm good with either, but can be slow sometimes. It varies on my mood and such.

Hadan Hensel said:
Haha really? xD
Josefina: I can see her and Nika doing something like that. Easily actually. He would think that she is out to get him so he would get her, but that's how he would think it out before settling on something that is well, reasonable. But yeah that sounds pretty epic.
Bituin: Hmm, I would definitely have to say Bryce on this one. He tends to like that, if she doesn't mind being friends with a deaf guy. xD
It doesn't matter either way. I'm good with either, but can be slow sometimes. It varies on my mood and such.
Yeah the only one I haven't put up here is Judd Ford. Mainly because I'm sure he'd get on with Damon being weird himself, But I'm still trying to figure him out and get his character right in my typing haha.

Josefina&Nika: Who would've thought a Gryffy and Slythy teaming up to harm others. :p But yes I agree on the epicness of this. Once they start getting along we could even have them chatting about their recent bullying on other students, haha.

Bituin&Bryce: I was hoping you'd say Bryce! But I was gonna leave it up to you cause she'd be likely to find friends in most people.

I'm a good waiter on replies no worries :p Like you'll have to wait for Indiana's till tomorrow or the next day she's got so much going on I'm having trouble keeping up lol. But yeah I figure you start one and I the other?

That makes sense. xD

Josefina and Nika: Yeah, who would have thought? Especially with bullying others and stuff. I would say that you can start this one whenever you want to.

Bituin and Bryce: Omg really?! Bryce can too, granted if he can get over his trusting issues. I can start this one tonight cause I'm not working on anything as of the moment.

Ha, just track every topic or have a document. That's what I do.
I'm pretty patient myself.

Josefina&Nika: Sounds good and I will. I can start it tonight since I'm in the mood to work with her more. I was just working on her bio, as boring as that sounds, it makes me want to rp her more/ :p

Bituin&Bryce: Haha yup! I haven't found anyone in her house for her yet so that'll be nice for the two of them. Plus it'll be a new experience for her.

And I do. You do not want to see the list I have on Indiana's preferences, plus I have to add the Gryffindor yearly meeting to it now that Cyndi has it up xD She is much to friendly a person, lol.

Josefina and Nika: Haha, be sure when it is started, to PM it on Hadan's account, since she is my main and all. xD

Bituin and Bryce: Oh that's understandable. I'll start it somewhere Ravenclaw related, and PM it to her character once I get it started.

Oh man. xD I have a huge list myself, and don't want to go into details.

hi! :)

I have Kyle Cavanaugh to offer. He is friendly, smart and likes to stand up for his friends. His friendly side would stop him for being on bad terms with someone from his own house but Nikandros's personality might make Kyle think its his job to stand up to him... Maybe later on Kyle could even be a victim once but at the moment he can challenge him or something?

Would you like me to start a topic? If yes, do you have any preferences of the location?

Wow, just jumping right into wanting to start a topic, that's cool. xD
Anyway, sure, the two would probably clash, and Nika will only get worse as he ages, until he meet's his final's dad. So, if you want to start something, I'll be along, just might take me a little longer than usual to get to topics if that's all right with you having to deal with a slow replier.

Do you mind if I start one in the Forbidden forest? Kyle hasn't been there yet and I am trying to spread my roleplays over Hogwarts so he knows all places.

And you can take your time:) No problemo with slow replies I can understand a Global Moderator has work to do

Nah, I don't mind at all. xD

And thanks for understand of course. ^_^

Adding it to my huge list of RPs to do. I'll get to it as soon as I can. ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back