Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Zach waited Ivi for the ball and he was glad that he invaited her. Zachary was for sure that her bouth twin sisters would be here in the ball. He was first time her and looked around. There was so beutiful and Zachary waited first fhe girl and then he will be go the and eat all food of Hogwarts

@Ivy Ashworth

Ivy had been a bit surprised to be asked to the ball by a boy in her year, as she hadn't thought first years really would have dates yet. She wondered if her part-veela blood had something to do with it, and the thought made her uncomfortable. But no, they were too young for that. Zach probably just wanted some company at the dance, and Ivy was grateful to have been asked. She supposed it meant Zach thought she was fun to be around, which she was pleased about. She headed to the ball in the dress her mother had packed her, after having done her hair and makeup following the instructions she had sent along. She thought she looked nice, but she felt a little uncomfortable too. She headed over to Zach and waved at him. "Hi, thanks for asking me." She said, feeling oddly shy.

Zachary smiles her when he saw Ivy. "Wouw! You look realy good!" Zachary smiled her. Her dress was realy prety and he needed friends in Hogwarts and all time be with her sisters was a little bored "What you wanna do first? Eat our dance?" He asked her with a smile.

Ivy smiled a little and smoothed down her skirt as Zach complimented her. She wasn’t used to dressing up like this, and wasn’t really used to reactions like this either. It made her feel a strange mix of emotions, both happy and embarrassed. She considered his question for a moment. “Maybe eat first, so we have energy to dance?” She asked him, it seemed like a logical order to her. “I wasn’t sure if you would want to dance.” She added, somehow she hadn’t known if he was the type for that.

"I hope not my stumick you hear" Zachary joked becouse he was a little hungry and wanted a little eat and snack to. "We can eat and then we will go the dance, what you say?" He asked.

Ivy laughed at Zach's comment and shook her head. "I didn't hear anything." She said "I just think food first is the logical choice." She nodded as Zach suggested basically the same thing she had just suggested, then headed over to the nearest snack table. Ivy grabbed a cupcake and held it out to Zach. "Want this?" She asked him, though she would eat it herself if he didn't.

"That good!" He blushed to her. " Yeah, food always is the right choice!" He smiled and then she wanted gave him a muffin our cupcake. She was Zachary dream girl. "Yes! But you realy good look!" Zachary take cupcake and he was with happy face.

Ivy laughed as Zach said food was always the right choice. She shrugged a bit. "Well, food is great." She told him. "And it is necessary to function, too." She added, taking a cupcake for herself and taking a huge bite. "And the food here is great!" She said after she finished eating the first bite. "What do you think of the decorations? I wonder how they made the magic snow happen." Ivy said, looking up at the snowflakes drifting down from the ceiling, which seemed to disappear before they could land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back