Funny how things turn out.

Trista Paramore

OOC First Name
Kelsey ^_^
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Trista was walking along the expansive grounds of Hogwarts New Zealand it, Like Beauxbatons, was an extremely large school and she still found herself walking into the wrong rooms and she had managed to get lost a few times. But the grounds she already seemed to know well. There was some sort of get together off in the garden where she had originally been headed so she decided to veer away from there and instead walked around the lawn. She had on a pair of green shorts and a white tee shirt way more casual that she had even dressed at Beauxbatons but this was a different time and it was pretty warm outside so she decided to embrace it. She looked back towards the group and saw a couple making out behind a tree in the distance. Maybe I'll go back inside. she said, wondering why displays of affection were annoying her all of a sudden.

Fenton left the small group behind, cursing himself for not getting Andy to simply kiss him back all these years. It had been the strangest sensation, he wondered why he hadn’t felt it when he had kissed her but then of course she had slapped him not kissed him back. Right now all he wanted was to wipe the memory of that kiss from his consciousness and find the one person he wanted to kiss, should have been filling his days with kissing. For a change fate was on his side as he ran headlong through the gardens and was about to pass the lawn. He saw her and stopped suddenly. For a moment Fenton could only stand and watch her, she was so damn beautiful. With nothing further stopping him he ran to her, his long legs breaking the distance in no time at all. His strong sinewy arms went about her and spun her around before gently placing her down again. Fenton moved around her to stand infront of her.

“I should have done this from the first moment I saw you” he smiled at her, a hand gently tilting her chin up to meet his lowering head and finally his lips found hers.

Trista decided to head back up to the Ravenclaw common room and get a book off of her and Kaileys bookshelf when she heard the thumping footfalls of someone running behind her. She turned around our of curiousity and before she could process what was going on she ffelt the sensation of her feet falling from under her, and found herself being picked up and spun around. After taking a moment for whatever just happened to click in her head she looked up to see the source of the sudden change, it was Fenton. “I should have done this from the first moment I saw you” she heard him say Wow, have I been thrown into a TV show or something? This doesn- her thoughts were cut off as their lips met. She wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss, all logic leaving her mind.

It seemed like an eternity, she returned the kiss and Fenton felt his insides explode. This was nothing like any other kiss he had experienced, she tasted of everything that he simply could not get enough of. The pressure from his own lips increased and his fingers tightened as he clutched her waist pulling her closer to him, as if they could get any closer. Slowly he lifted his mouth from hers only to kiss her eyelids and then her cheek.
"I could damn well kiss you all day, I've alot of making up to do" he smiled down at her, "I've been the biggest damn idiot ever. Get me to explain it someday to you but not now, now I want only this..." he lowered his head again pausing just above her mouth to smile once more, "unless the lady objects?"

The speed at which all of this was happening was absolutely mindboggling to Trista. Realizing that the guy she had met and had a good time with in Brightstone had somehow miraculously transfered to to the same school you did and got bumped back into your year, then proceeding to be swept into that same guys arms and given a fantastic kiss on the lawn all before the first wekk of school was even up. And she thought Beauxbatons had unrealistic happenings. But she was still too filled with an odd sort of happiness to care, she felt like she was in a dream but she didn't pinch herself. She listened to him talk and smiled as he finished, closing the final distance between their lips. She only pulled back when she needed to stop for air. "I think you have my answer." she replied with a grin

Fenton felt her lips on his own as she leaned towards him breaking the last few inches that had parted them. She was not adverse to them being like this then, which was just as well but he had been like a tornado sweeping through and hadn't given her much of a chance to do anything really or say anything.
Once their heads parted again he smiled down at her, kissed the top of her forehead and left his chin nestle on the top of her head while he encircled her in his arms.

"I love this damn school" he chuckled, squeezing her ever so gently. He glanced back across the lawn to the garden just making out the group he had left moments ago. Who would have thought that only a few weeks ago, he was still a Durmie, frothing at the mouth over a werewolf and feeling like his life had no meaning. How it all had turned around he didn't know but certainly didn't want to jinx it.

"Walk with me?" he released her but only to take her hand in his.

After they parted Trista looked up at Fenton. Which in itsself was something, most of the guys back at Beauxbatons had been... quite short. Something that didn't work particularly well with her 5'11" stature and her love for heels. "Definitely better than Beauxbatons." she agreed before laying her head on his chest. This had all happened extremely quickly but it was so hard not to get swept up in the moment around this place. She intertwined his fingers with his and nodded, a smile on her face. As unrealistic and fairytaleish as all of this seemed to her she was happy.

Even after spending a day together before he didn't think he knew enough about her to fit on a muggle postage stamp. As they walked together he turned on occasion to look at her.
"How many brothers and sisters do you have?" had he asked her all of these already, it didn't seem to matter he wanted it all fresh in his head again.
"What do your parents do? Do you like them?" he laughed then, "sorry I just want to know it all. Make up for lost time".

He turned until he was standing again in front of her and smiled before kissing her tenderly again.

They walked around the grounds of the school. At this point not talking all too much, the sounds of nature around them filled the silence. When he broke the half silence and turned her head slightly to pick up what he was saying better. It was really then that it hit her, they really didn't know that much about one another, yet they were already... Well she supposed they were together now. "Well, I have Five sisters." she answered "As for my parents... My moms works at the New Zealand Ministry of magic and my dad is a muggle college professor. So, do you have any siblings? What do your parents do?" she asked thinking for a moment, "Whats your favorite color?" she added at the end without much thought. Sure it wasn't an outrageously important piece of information but she was curious.

He listened to her as if it were the first time, drinking in every word she said. When she turned the tables on him he grimaced.
"I'm innately boring, you seriously don't want to know anything about me" he smiled before pausing for a moment as if to gather his thoughts, "My father is a minister but though he is wizard he is a liaison between the English muggle Prime Minister and the English Minister for magic. So spends more time in the muggle world than he'd like but ... my mother, she's a healer at St.Mungo's in England as well. No siblings though my two bestfriends are like brothers to me and there's a girl who also attends here who is like my sister. Kind of a tight bunch, would love for you to meet them all" and he did. It was the first time he had thought about Andromeda in the last few hours and it felt good to simply be able to think about her like a sister and nothing more.

"My favorite color is..." he tried to peer into her eyes, making an exaggerated effort, "is blue".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back