Fun Facts!

Here's a fUN faCT : THE BIG CUTE FURRY BUMBLEBEES DO STING YOU and it HEckEn hurts! They say "it only lasts a small time" but small time = at least three days!

Daisy Parker said:
Here's a fUN faCT : THE BIG CUTE FURRY BUMBLEBEES DO STING YOU and it HEckEn hurts! They say "it only lasts a small time" but small time = at least three days!
Cute?

That's not good Donna :(

Fun fact: More often than not, I give my students their birthday as the day I am making their biographies in real life :r

Geovanna Volt said:
Fun fact: More often than not, I give my students their birthday as the day I am making their biographies in real life :r
Same xD So often the birthday is when I first started writing the bio/forming the character.

Hayden Lavish said:
Daisy Parker said:
Cute?
Bees are cuter than some other similar looking flying insects like wasps and hornets

ooc: I give each of my characters nicknames in my head.
e.g. Briar rowan cullen is BriRo, Rhiannon McGowan is Rhimac, Elvera Le Fey is eva or elf, tara Sitara is stargirl, Willow Cullen is Wills, and Selene Le Fey is Lena.

I got "Geovanna" from a youtuber, but I almost had her surname as Vault. Geo Vault I don't think has quite the same ring to it though :r

Some of the biggest lies my characters have told has been to protect others.
-Briars biggest lie is that she doesn't know who the werewolf who bit her was. this was in order to protect Dederick, although those in her family know it is still for the most part a secret
-Elvera's biggest lie is that she doesn't know who the father of her daughter is (he was wearing a mask, it was part of a religious ritual) this is because they promised never to speak of that night again. and for her and the girl's protection from the people who killed him.

but Rhiannon cannot lie and has never lied (though she has omitted some truth at times) a quirk i decided on when i made her.

Analei was supposed to be quiet and shy, but she had a mind of her own and actually really likes to talk????

Fun Fact: Zennon (and subsequently Rowan and Elsie) came from me moping with Kaitlyn that I had no one to sort

I then went on to sort five more characters after the fact -_-

FUN FACT: Elsie isn't actually a vegan. She says she is because Rowan always felt lonely being the only vegan in the family and so Elsie decided to become vegan as well, but she sneaks meat when no one is watching.

Fun fact: Elios never been to the cinema nor ever played a video game.
He’s left handed, allergic to peanuts and was most definitely never planned to fall for Rowan.

Funfact: Mary Lou's name came from a bunch of lyrics I sang wrong and made up words to

Fun fact: Lars was actually the first van Houten I came up with, and I made him an older sister because I wanted to use Fleur's pb

FUN FACT: Rowan actually really doesn't like spiders. She's does believe all creatures deserve love and acceptance, but put a spider in front of her and that absolutely goes out the window. Along with anything that crawls and is of the icky variety.

FUN FACT: Rowan actually really doesn't like spiders. She's does believe all creatures deserve love and acceptance, but put a spider in front of her and that absolutely goes out the window. Along with anything that crawls and is of the icky variety.
Threaten Elio with Matilda again, I dare you

Fun Fact: The avatars that Elio and Rowan currently use perfectly represent both their characters (style/height/size/relationship) and yet neither of them are either Elio or Rowan's playbys. We just found them randomly on pinterest =)) Too perfect not to use!

Fun Fact: I forgot that Samantha's younger brother Issac was a couple years younger, so when Samantha was second year, I sorted Issac without thinking lol so i had to change the dates for his birthday and such, when i realised i sorted him in the wrong year.

also samantha has a fear of bees and wasps, just like me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back