Fully Alive

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka just got wind of one of her exam grades and was completly happy. She had worked her hardest to get O's in everything but douted that she would get them all. Zazuka was sitting among the winter flowers blowing bubbles out of her wand singing one of her favoret songs. It was in romanen so she couldn't exsactly tell anyone what it ment but it had a lovely melody and it felt romantic on her tongue. She was also happy she could breath peacefuly again. There was nothing more to do now exsept wait for her exsam results.

Amy had decided to go for a walk in the grounds after a day of some revision and doing some of her exams. She hadn't been walking for long when she came across the garden. She hadn't been looking where she was going and was suprised to be there.
She hadn't been walking for long when she nearly walked head long into Zazuka, "Oh hello!" she said, with a smile on her face.

Zauzka smiled brightly and stoped the tril of bubbles coming from her wand. "Oh hello! What are you doing out here?" She asked brightly. Zazuka was unusally bright even for having just found out one of her exam scores.

"Just thought I'd take myself out for a bit, make the most of the dry weather!" Amy replied with a smile. "And yourself?" she asked returning Zazukas question.

Zazuka looked around at the flowers and sighed. "Just injoing being outside. Are your exams going well?" She asked then a song made it's way into Zazuka's mind. She loved it but she thought it best to keep it to herself.

"Okay I guess" Amy said shrugging. She knew Zazuka was in Ravenclaw, most probably for a very good reason and Amy thought that Zazuka was indeed very clever.
"How about yours?" she asked politely in return, smiling.

"Well enough to be out here. Thought not perfict but well enough. going thought this will be well worth it when we see the grades. Hey are you going to the ball?" She asked curiose to see if anyone would be staying with Andy.

"Fair enough!" Amy replied to Zazukas response about exams. "Oh no I don't think I'll be going" she said looking down and shuffling her feet slightly. Why anyone would even ask her she didn't know. "Are you?" she asked Zazuka in return, thinking that maybe she would go.

Zazuka nodded. "I think it will be fun and i don't think you nesserly have to go with amyone." She said smiling. "Andy is having a party for those that are not going so that will be fun too." She said brightly.

"Yeah, Andy told me about that. Think I'll be going!" she said with a smile. "So are you doing anything for Christmas?" she asked her.

"Sticking around here mostly." Zauzka said looking back at the castle. She really didn't mind. The castle was her home now.

"Oh thats not too bad then!" Amy said happily. "Can you imagine if or even when it snows here?!" she said looking round at the garden. She imagined it covered in snow and thought that it would look absoloutly amazing.

Zazuka nodded. "Imagen if the lake froze over I could maybe make some blades and skate on the ice again." She said exsitedly. "Are you going to go home for the brake?" She asked.

"Wow that would be soo cool!" Amy said happily. "Oh, er, I'm not too sure yet actually, I'll have to wait 'til my dad gets back to me" she said, actually quite positively.

"Oh well if you end up having to stay, your more than welcome to walk around with Andy, Brian and I.' Zazuka said happely. She was thinking about what they would do during thier time here.

"Thankyou!" she said smiling. She didn't know Brian was staying, obviously she knew about Andy, being in the same House as her. "Do you like being in Ravenclaw?" she asked Zazuka, never having spoken to someone from Ravenclaw properly.

Zazuka laughed into her hand sligtly. "Of course I do, I was hoping to be in Ravenclaw long all along. Thought I do some times think I'm not going to live up to it's reputation." She said. She wasn't the smartest on there but she did hold her own. Most of the time.

"I'm sure you'll uphold the House's reputation!" Amy said reassuringly to Zazuka. Amy was sure that Zazuka was indeed very clever, she had got into Ravenclaw afterall.

"I think so too most of the time but there are times where I think, 'come on I'm a Raveclaw I should know this.' But enought about that I sound like I'm complainging." Zauzka said blushing. Zazuka thought that she may have said too much.

"No it's fine really!" she said with a smile, she didn't mind listening to people at all.

Zazuka shook her head. She flicked her wand and let out three bubbles each with a flick. "what kind of music do you think they will play at the ball?" She asked. Zauzka knew that Amy wasn't going but still it was fun to wonder.

"Oh I hadn't really thought about that!" Amy paused for a moment, watching the bubbles fly out of sight. "What do you think they'll play?" Amy asked Zazuka in return.

Zazuka thougth about it. "Something stiff and classical comes to mind when I hear the word ball but maybe something cool like Twisted Sisters or Nightwish." She said brightly. "Isn't this weak. A normal wand lets off sparks, mine lets off bubbles." She said with a sigh.

"Mmmm I guess so" Amy said thinking still. "Oh I think your bubbles are really unique!" Amy exclaimed, thinking that Zazuka's bubbles were very nice indeed.

Zazuka let a shimmering blue bubble out of the tip of her wand and sighed. "Yeah well I'm guessing diffrent wands do diffrent things for diffrent people." Zazuka said looking up at the sky. She wondered if it was going to rain or snow soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back