Frustrated

Luna Paramore

OOC First Name
Kelsey ^_^
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" with a Essence of Phoenix Ash
Luna grabbed the wrapped half of the chocolate cake her and Angus had made, slung her bag over her shoulder, and set out to wander around some. It seemed that her life had gotten into a rather boring rut. Wake up, go to class, wander, study, and sleep. She always seemed to be alone, the only person she had even had a decent length conversation with this past week had been Angus. Not even her boyfriend did anything to break up the lonely monotony. Soon enough she found herself on the lawn. She collapsed under a large tree and unwrapped the cake, chocolate was what she needed at the moment. Baking that cake with Angus the night before had been the most fun she had had in a while. Why can't I ever do anything fun like that with Scorpius? All we do is fight anymore... she thought with a sad sigh as she pinched off some more of the cake and ate it.

{{Aw! So sad/sweet
;-;
-hops in-}}

Autumn was growing restless in the library. After many hours of study the sunlight that shone thorugh the stained glass in lovely rainbow shards across her page was beckoning her to the freshness of the outdoors. So she closed up the book she was currently poring over and decided to head in that general direction. IT seemed she, like some of the other students, were growing restless as she spotted a fmailiar loooking girl in a ravenclaw uniform make her way down to the lake in front of her int he entrance hall.

She then proceeded to follow her, comign up on her when she finally rested beneath a tree and unwrapped a hunk of cake. Autumn stopped dea din her tracks as her empty stomach rumbled.

Mmmmmm she thought, nearly lickign her lips,Chocolate....

She let loose a tiny whimper before closing the distance between her and the girl she had now recognized to be Kailey's sister Luna and stood there above her, throwing a small shadow over Luna, "Hey. Mind if I join you?" she asked politely, holding her hands behidn her back and eyeing the delicious cake.

Luna saw her roommate Autumn approach here asking to join her, eyeing the cake. "Yes Autumn you can have some cake." she answered giving a small laugh. Living with somebody really forced you to get to know them. That, and the fact that she was practically drooling gave it away too. She ripped off a chunk of the cake and gave it to the, from this angle not so pixyish, Autumn Gwin. "I made it myself." she chirped "Well, Angus helped." she added her eyes lighting up as she remembered again.

Autumn collapsed in a pile of short limbs and baggy hoodie sleeves onto the patch of grass she pulled up next to Luna as she accepted the cake form her,"How did you know?" she asked, grinning at her roomie , and punching her arm playfully. She hoped to become close as kin with Luna, as she was already fairly good friends with her older sister.

She saw a spark of light enter her eyes and if it hadn't softened after a moment's lapse she would have taken it as a spark of anger at Angus Greenwood's name. She wondered what was going on between the two of them but decided not to mention it. She didn't feel that she knew her well enough to pry, and even if she did she wouldn't do so.

"Angus can bake?" she asked with a chuckle, storing the obvious away for later. From the way Luna spoke of him it was like she was completely oblivious to the matter that she was quite obviously crushing on Angus.

"Hmmm... Maybe I'm just that awesome. Or maybe it's because you were eying that cake more hungrily than I did while I was slicing it." Luna said laughing and nibbling a bit of it. "Yeah, it was actually him that noticed the timer ding. I hadn't heard it." Well, it was kind of hard to when your best guy friend was laying on top of you. she said suddenly remembering it in vivid detail, his flustered shaky breath hitting her face, both of them as red as a tomato unable to move, the stammering. It had overall been very awkward, but for some reason a shiver went down her spine and her face was getting red even though she couldn't feel it.

Autumn took a huge bite from the cake and savored it, closing her eyes. She hadn't had any chocolate since the huge chunk of it that Thomas had given her when she'd fainted and needed it for recovery in the Hospital Wing. He'd also noticed and retrieved a favorite book of hers and ahd stayed by her side only to ask her to the upcomign Yule Ball. She'd of course accepted, not bothering to hesitate even for a moment.

She was brought back quickly to the present and Luna's quick comment about Angus hearing the egg timer ding. She nearly choked on her cake at this statement as she looked to her friend who now carried a faint blush on her cheeks. Wow, she really did have it bad for Angus....

Autumn contempated bringing it up, wondering if that was a line she hada right to cross yet and shrugged, diving in.

"So....how are things with Scorpius, Luna? I haven't heard a single story out of you about him since the night you came into the dorm room gushing about your smooch on the piano bench....it's always Angus...." she said coyly, eyeing her carefully, and weighing her reaction through her lashes, conceaing her chocolate brown eyes.

Upon hearing this Luna stared at Autumn like she had grown an extra head. Blinking, her eyebrows raised. Did she really talk about Angus so much more than Scorpius? She wondered, Well, I really have been spending more time with him lately. But I can never even find Scorpius. she thought giving her head a small shake as she let out a breath. She really did need to spend more time with her boyfriend. "Well, things are a bit... difficult. In that department, We fight quite a bit... clashing personalities would be a good term I suppose. But we always work things out in the end." she said "I guess I do talk about Angus quite a bit... He's my best friend it's kind of a given I think. I always have fun when I'm around him." Luna finished giving a small shrug as a smile creeped up on her face.

Autumn glanced to her friend and her nearly defensive response. She couldn't help but grin cheekily, ear to ear as she studied her facial expressions,"Oh...I'm sorry to hear about the complications, but I'm glad to hear Angus and you are becoming best friends. It's good to have someone there for yoou during difficult times....." she said, thinking back to the scene she'd seen in the Owlery. Nobody had been aware of her presence but herself and the owls. The pair in the little place seemed oblivious as they huddled close and whispered to eachother.

She leaned back in the grass, finishing off the sliver of cake she had been given and shivered when her fingers hit the frozen grass behind her,"So....how does Scorpius feel about having Angus there for you about thigns he can't, you know, be there about?" she asked, looking at her quizzically. How odd to have a boyfriend at their age. True, Luna was 13, but Scorpius was only a few months older than herself, having turned 12 not too long ago.

Autumn sighed, pulling out her wand and pointing to her romance novel Thomas had brought to her a couple days ago and muttered the markign charm she'd learned last week. A blue mist drifted out, the same lovely shade as before and swirled around the paperback. She then murmered Wingardium Leviosa and accio before saying depulso and accio book again. sending it flying back to her hand. Yeah, she was bored. Tje embodiment of what Rowena Ravenclaw had wanted for her house she never passe dup the chance to practice.

Thomas had told her to lay off the books. He never said she couldn't practoce her charms or visit the greenhouses for some refreshers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back