Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Signy was happy to once again be giving out roses, she had adored doing it the time before and she knew she would love it now too. It was just going to be a perfect day, so she had her basket of roses, she had the notes attached and she was looking for her first person. It wouldn't be hard surely. The first place to start was the great hall, from there she knew that she could expand outwards around the school and find the rest of the people. A few were hufflepuff's so that would be an easier time of it. She was looking at each of the tables and spotted Madeline, who her first rose was going to. She knew her because of the Heta Omega, "Madeline!" she called, walking over, looking for confirmation she was right about who this girl was.

Maddie had spent a lovely morning with her boyfriend, James. They had eaten a perfect breakfast together and they were going to set off and spend the morning outside before their afternoon class together. With one hand she took a sip of her orange juice while the other was intertwined in james’ fingers. However it wasn’t long before they were interrupted by someone calling Maddie’s name. She turned around to see one of her fellow heta sisters walk over to her ”Hiya, you okay?” she asked the girl.

Signy was happy at the kindness that the older Heta sister had for her, to ask if she was okay. She was always pleased to be a part of the group, but she smiled with warmth back at the girl and nodded, "I am, thanks," she told her honestly, "I have a rose for you," the girl took the yellow rose an held it out to her. It was a pretty rose, but then they were all pretty roses, "And it comes with this note," the girl added as she took out the note and held that out to the older girl too.
To Maddie,

Thank you for being my friend. I'm thankful for everything we've done together.

Love,
Charlotte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back