Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
Rose wasn't sure why she had signed up for this again this year. But here she was. She didn't know the first name on her list, so it took her a bit of searching. She had been pointed in this direction, however, so she approached someone that looked the right age. "Excuse me, do you know Christina Holmgaard?" She asked.

@Christina Holmgaard

As Chrissy was walking around she thought about Valentine for an moment. She had never been really busy with it or desperatly wanted an rose but deep down she figured she would be pleased with one. The brunette than saw someone coming to her and she grinned of what the girl said. '' '' Uhm. No clue really.'' She than said trying to keep an serious face. Waiting for an moment before the girl would walk away. '' No kidding. I'm here. Whats up?'' She than asked to the girl with an grin.

Rose was almost disappointed for a moment when the girl said no, but it quickly turned to relief. She laughed lightly. "Well then, I suppose you can have this rose then," she replied easily, offering out the yellow blossom.

Chrissy!

Thanks so much for the yuleball, and the dress. You were right definitely donā€™t need boys. Letā€™s hang out more!

Oh and Happy valentines day!

Leia

As she tried to fool the girl she smiled to her glad that the girl seemed to like it and not be all mad about it as some people could do. She looked suprised as she got an rose with an note to it and took it from the girl. '' Oh - great thanks!'' She than said in return. And took the note and opened it curious from who it must be. As she read it her heart made an jump. Leia wanted to hang out more and liked the Yule Ball. Chrissy felt bad about not sending her one, but she didn't want to think of friendship which was perhaps not even in Leia's mind like that. But now she got the confirmation. And she felt really happy about it. Chrissy made an happy jump and than looked back at the girl. '' Your in Gryffindor as well right?'' She than asked the girl noticing she had an familliar face.

Rose nodded at the girls question. "Yes, I'm a fifth year," she replied easily. "You're a bit younger, aren't you?" She asked, curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back