Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
???
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
((Yellow rose, open after Jessica))

With three of the seven roses successfully delivered, Paige headed up to the Great Hall in the hope that she could deliver two other roses here. After asking a couple of students if they knew the next person on her list, the girl was pointed out by another Hufflepuff student. ''Lily Lockwood?'' the Slytherin asked as she approached the girl alone sitting at the Hufflepuff table. ''Special delivery for you,'' she said.

Lily had been reading a book when someone called her name. She looked up to see the younger student. "Oh, h-hello," she greeted shyly, setting her book down and tucking her hair behind her ear. "What is it? "

''It's a yellow rose,'' the Slytherin answered with a smile while she handed it over to the other girl. ''Have you been expecting these, or is it a surprise?'' she asked, wondering if people knew already that they'd receive roses today or not.

Lily,

Thanks for helping me overcome fears and for the tasty treats.

Signed,
Scott Baker

Lily blinked, surprised as the girl offered her a rose. Oh, for her? She took it with a shy smile. "Thank you. No, I had no idea," She told her, glancing at the note. Aw, that was so sweet. She would need to make Scott something for his thoughtfulness. It was such a sweet gesture. She smiled up at the younger girl. "What's your name?"

She smiled back at the girl and waited for a moment to find out whether she liked the message inside of it or not. ''Oh? My name's Paige,'' she said, surprised that she wanted to know her name. ''Did you like the message inside of the note?'' she then asked.

Lily smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Paige. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to me." She tucked her hair behind her ear. "Yes, I did. It was very sweet." She was glad she'd met Scott. He was a good kid.

''It's nice to meet you, too,'' Paige said. She had met a bunch of new people today so signing up to deliver these roses was definitely more fun than she'd expected. ''Oh, no worries, I like delivering these! Did you sign up as well?'' she then asked, curious who else was doing this - she had seen a couple of people walking throughout the school but was convinced there had to be a lot more people delivering roses.

Lily shook her head as Paige asked if she had signed up as well. "Me? Oh, no, no, I couldn't possibly. I did once, and the anxiety nearly did me in." She giggled a little at the memory. Lily knew her limits. "But I think it's wonderful that you can handle it.

She chuckled at what the other girl said and smiled softly. ''I thought it'd be scary too when I signed up but it's actually really fun,'' she replied. ''Anyway, I should go and deliver the rest of them,'' Paige said, giving the bucket of roses a little wave. ''Maybe I'll see you around!''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back