Friends?

Lyra Sato

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
After seeing Lyra's report card, the girl jumped on her huge Totoro doll and hugged it while crying. "Noooooo" She whined as she tossed the paper away. Actually, she was already in the great lawn, it took a lot of effort for her to bring her huge doll there since she was small. She lied there for a while feeling the sun rays. Some students were looking at her but she didn't care. "Totoro kun, what should I do?" She muttered in Japanese as her eyes began puffy. Well it was all her fault for not attending classes and for ignoring the advices that was given by other people.

As students began leaving, Lyra stood up and dragged her dolls to the nearest bench and place it on the ground. Most of them, especially those who were older than her were no longer staring at her. Who doesn't know Lyra? The awkward blue haired girl with a huge doll and who was always talking to her doll. But Lyra was extremely friendly, this was one of the reason why her friends loved her. She was too carefree and she was never offended, at least until now. "I feel like buying a love potion and putting it in Kotaro's drink, or at least prank with him." She pouted as she lied on the bench thinking about her best friend Kotaro, the Hufflepuff. She hadn't seen him for a while, probably he was busy? "Probably" She muttered.

Ryuuji was just wandering along the cast grounds of the Hogwarts School of Wizardry, having nothing else to do, he would give anything just to get rid of himself of any boredom. Seriously, anything at all. Just as he was about to head out to the forbidden forest, which as its name implies, forbidden to students just like him, a striking hue of blue caught his eyes. Well, it wouldn't have interest him if it was just a normal object having that hue, but no, it was a girl a bit older than him. A girl which had seemed to be too engrossed in her own world to give any care to what was happening around her.

Smirking to himself as he had found an object of his attention, Ryuuji approached the said girl, hands at his pockets, his shadow towering over the girl's lying figure on the bench. "Sumimasen, demo ne, what are you doing?" He said in his native tongue, figuring that the girl would pretty much understand what he had just said, after all, he did heard her speak in Japanese before.

Lyra was over excited when she saw a younger student approaching her, but since she wasn't feeling so happy, the girl sat up and stayed quiet, pouting. She was so much like a ten years old, but she couldn't care. "IwasenjoyingmydaybuthenIfoundoutthatIgotTsinmyexamssoI'mcurrentlytryingtonotthinkaboutthat (I was enjoying my day but then I found out that I got `Ts` in my exam so I'm currently trying to not think about that)" She said super fast, she tend to do that a lot of people stayed away from her because she was just awkward. She was just so different than any other people, she loved spending her day all by her self and got over excited when she met people that she knew or at least new people. "SoIdontknowwhattodoandI'mspendingmydaywithTotorokundoingnothing (So I don't know what to do and I'm spending my day with Totoro kun doing nothing)" Again, she said with the same speed. "Anyway" She stopped as her eyes began to open wider. "Nihonjin desuka!? Ara! Sugooi ne! (Are you Japanese? Wow! That's cool!)" She said being dumb not realizing that she had been speaking in Japanese the whole time with himi.

Ryuuji cannot helped himself but to laugh as he listened to the older girl talking. She acts so much younger than him, though in fact, he figured that she's pretty much older. "You talk too fast..." He said with a smirk, though she's older that him, he cannot really bring himself to talk civil and to talk politely, it's just that, they seemed to be at the same age anyways. "Anata ni shinjitsu o tsutaeru (to tell you the truth), I didn't understand what you had just said." He said, trying to stop himself from laughing now. He knew that it might be weird and impolite for him to do such thing, but he cannot help it. "Gomen ne, gomen.." He added, his usually dark brown eyes turning into a lighter shade of Amber due to this amusement that he was feeling.

The girl's late reaction to him being a Japanese was even much more amusing than the way that she had just talked earlier, really, could she not be more interesting than she is now? "Hai, boku wa nipponjin desu (Yes, I am a japanese)" He remarked, bowing his head a little just like how he used to do when introducing himself back at his home.

"Gomenasai for talking too fast" Lyra felt said, if other people were in her position they should feel embarrassed but not Lyra, she didn't care about what people think about her, she did whatever she liked including talking too fast. "Alright I'm going to repeat what I said" She said taking a deep breath and stood up on the bench as if she was about to give a speech to the whole school. "III WAAAASSS EEENNNJOOOOYIIING MYYY DAAAAAAAAAAY" She said slowly and loudly and jumped off the bench "I can't take it anymore, I have a sore throat" She stuck her tongue out and laughed as she walked over to her huge Totoro doll. "Have you met Totoro kun? If you know what an anime is then you should know what this little dude is, but if you're a pureblood then I can't expect you to know him" She said patting Totoro on the head.

Lyra was actually quite surprised that the boy bowed at her, a lot of younger students didn't do that to her. Well probably because she hadn't seen a lot of Japanese students in her school or at least she hadn't talk to them for a while. "Where in Japan are you from?" She asked feeling comfortable speaking in Japanese with the boy. "Anyway, my name's Saki, but my English name's Lyra. So you can call me either of that and this!! Is..." She smirked as she looked at the doll. "TOTORO" She said louder not caring if she scared him or not because of her `wierd-ness`.

Ryuuji had finally found some sort of entertainment, and that was, the girl in front of him. It might sound a bit rude and sadistic, to think of her as some sort of a toy that gives him amusement, but not to him. At least, he did find her to be interesting, right? After all, Ryuuji likes stuffs which where out of the box. "I know him, hajimemashite Totoro-kun." He said, patting the huge totoro doll in the head, talking to it like the way that the older girl did. He knew that he might have looked a bit weird as well, but at the moment, he didn't mind it at all, for at least, he did have something that he could do now.

He placed a finger on his chin, just like what he would usually do when in deep thought, as the girl asked where he was from, not that he can't remember it, he just did. "Chiba, I came from Chiba, how about you then?" He replied, smiling at the older girl now, "I'd prefer to call you Saki-senpai ne? There's not a lot of Japanese here after all." He then added, smirking as he watched the girl turn her attention to her doll once more.

Lyra really liked the boy in front of him, he seemed friendly and he didn't underestimate her, if he did she wouldn't care. She would just ignore him and enjoy her day. She wasn't like those who would attack back, Lyra couldn't be bothered by those bullies, she had her own little world and that was all she need. Nothing else... Nothing else... The smile of her's was wider as she knew that he was from Chiba. "Chiba? We're neighbors then! I was born in Tokyo but then we moved to Canada" The girl really missed her home town, she hadn't been able to go there for a while but if she was lucky enough, her father would take her there on summer.

The word senpai was worse than Saki. Not that she hated it, but she hadn't been able to hear anyone calling her a senpai for a while, people were either calling her by her English name or at least Chan or San. "Wow... I'm touched coz you called me senpai" She said being over dramatic and hugged her doll followed by a laughter. "And I shall call yoooouuuu?" She looked at him, wanting to know his name so bad.

Ryuuji was even more amused when he learned that the girl was from Tokyo, they're practically neighbors if he may say, and that made him quite glad. After all, it's been years since he had talked with someone from the same country as he is, for just a few years back, he and his family had had to transfer in New Zealand, due to his father's work then. "Honto? My family does travel a lot too, currently, we're living here in Auckland, I don't know how long though." He said, shrugging, he's used with traveling and meeting new people, that's probably the reason why he had been so comfortable with talking to anyone.

"Me?" Ryuuji said, pointing to himself as he tilted his head to the side, not fully realizing that he had not introduced himself, well , not until the girl had said it. "Ah.. gomen gomen.. Boku wa, Tsukino Ryuuji desu.. people call me Ryuu though." He said, bowing a little once more, a sheepish smile appearing in his fair and eternally calm face.

A lot of students who enrolled to the school was from New Zealand, after all the school was located in New Zealand so Lyra wasn't surprised that this boy was from New Zealand. "Alright then, that's pretty awesome" She said as she sat on her doll. "Ryuu kun you're a Ravenclaw?" Everyone knew that Lyra was a crazy childish Gryffindor, except for new students and she was wearing her uniform and everyone could see the crest on it. "You should meet my best friend, Kotaro Higuchi, he's a Hufflepuff though. But he's been busy so we haven't been able to prank students" She sighed as she looked at the crowds.

"Hai, It's quite surprising, but yes, I'm a ravenclaw, but actually, the sorting house said that I fit on the others as well.." Ryuuji said, shrugging as he sat down next to the girl. He got nothing to do, so, it wouldn't do any harm if he stayed, right? We;;, that is if the older girl wouldn't shoo him away then. "Pranking students? That sounds.... fun." He then said, his ears perking up as he heard those words. Don't get him wrong, Ryuuji is kind, but he does have the tendency to find pleasure in pranking others, and usually, that manifests whenever he's bored. As he would often says, when he's bored, surely, some trouble would follow.

Usually if Lyra heard the word `fun` right after she said prank, she would grin at them and dragged them to the great hall pointing them at her victim but not this time. She was too upset because her best friend wasn't around and that she had Ts in her exams. "Kotaro kun has all these amazing pranks but I don't know where to find him" She sighed as she looked at the blue sky, it was beautiful decorated with clouds. "Do you really prank other students?" She looked at him trying to find out if he was crazier than her.

"Kotaro kun eh? Why don't we look for him?" Ryuuji said, suggesting something that he knew would probably be impossible, what with the school being so huge, and what with him not even knowing how the said person looks. Nevertheless, he did wasn't to have fun, so anything, as crazy as it may sound, he would do anything just to entertain himself.

Ryuuji had to fight back a chuckle when asked whether he does prank other students, it was juts quite unexpected, that's all. "Eto... I used to, when I'm bored, I usually do that, but it does get me into a lot of troubles and well, right now, it's no fun having no one to do it with, everyone's just too busy now I guess." He answered, grinning widely at the girl. Of course, he couldn't just invite another ravenclaw student to prank someone, right? That would just be too inappropriate, after all, it doesn't look like it is a ravenclaw's nature to do such thing.

Lyra shook her head as she listened to the comment from Ryuu. "I don't know where he is, I've seen his cousins around but they said that he had been busy. I don't even know what he's up to. Probably he's in the common room? Well we can't go there right?" She said making sure that they couldn't go there, it would be nice tho if she could see the common room. She had always wanted to go to the Slytherin's but she couldn't. "Hmmm.... Who do you have in your mind to be pranked?" She asked wondering if he had a regular victim who he'd like to pull the prank to.

Ryuuji had to frown when he heard the girl's statement, he had been hoping to meet that Kotaro person ever since she had uttered the word prank, but figures that that is far from possible to happen. "We can probably figure out a way to go in there." He said, shrugging. Of course, he didn't have the slightest clue whether students were allowed to enter another student's house dorm, but if they were indeed allowed, then that woud save them the trouble of thinking up ways to go and meet that person then.

"No one in particular, just anyone that would manage to catch my interest, actually." He said, smirking once more, there was once this time when he was asked the same question, but just like what he had said to Lyra, he didn't really have any particular preference when it comes to a person that he had wanted to prank.

Without thinking twice, Lyra jumped off the doll of hers and held Ryuu by the hand, dragging him to the great hall. Lyra was a fast runner, beside that she was strong, she was also light. "Coming through, coming through" She said passing the students and stopped right in front of the great hall looking back to Ryuu "Daijobu desuka? (are you ok?)" She asked trying to see if he was used to running or not. A lot of friends of hers weren't used to it and a lot of time, she ran so much faster than them. "You see that girl over there? What do you have in mind?" She pointed at the girl who was obviously older than them, probably a sixth or seventh year. And worse, she was a Slytherin. The last time she pranked that girl was with Kotaro and he had been calling her insane since then.

Ryuuji had let himself be dragged by the older girl along the great hall. She was quite fast actually, but he didn't mind, he was pretty athletic after all, and the long run didn't affect him that much. "Hai, daijobu desu, ki ni shinai Saki-senpai.(Yes, i am fine, don't worry Lyra)" He said, laughing softly as he noticed her expression when she asked that question. He then followed the older girl's line of vision to see who it was that she was pointing at, a girl which is pretty much older than them. "Saa.. ne, Saki-senpai, you do know that I am a metamoprmagus ne? Did that gave you any hint or something?" He said, a knowing smirk appearing on his face, being a metamophmagus, Ryuuji can change his appearance at will, though that would actually depend on the mood that he was in.

At first Lyra was quite impressed with the boy not being scared of the Slytherin older girl who was sitting all alone. But after knowing that he was a metamoprmagus, Lyra stood still and gave him a death glare. There was an awkward silence but she broke it by hitting him once on the arm, it was nothing serious "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL MEEE" She hit him again, narrowing her eyes. "Ahh well let's see what you can do" She said and pushed him to the great hall, forcing him to pull a prank on her. She liked the boy already, of course as friends. And the boy beside her She mouthed telling him to pull prank on the boy beside her. Well he seemed a little scary but Lyra didn't care, she never care who her victims were, as long as she could pull pranks on anyone, she was happy.

Ryuuji had had to laugh when the older girl hit him on his arm, it's not that it hurts, for actually, it didn't he just found the sight to be quite amusing, that's all. "Mou, I though you knew it already.." He said, smiling sheepishly at the older girl as he rubbed the spot where she had hit him. He was quite surprised when he was pushed though that he had almost lost his balance. "Choto matte Saki-senpai...Information, I need information about her, like, who it was that she's scared of.." He mouthed back to her, hoping that she had read what it was that he was saying, he knew nothing about the said girl that Lyra had wanted to prank, and he cannot pull anything against her if that is so.

"How would I know that you are? We're obviously from a different house and you're younger than me and... And... You haven't change your appearance and... Well that's about it" Lyra shrugged and laughed as she pushed him one more time forcing him to pull a prank on her. "Doesn't matter, just do whatever you want. If not then we can always get out of this place and well probably find another victim" She did her famous anime evil laugh and walked away from the great hall. "On second thought, let's go get an ice cream from the kitchen" She said running toward the kitchen and looked back trying to see if he was keeping up with her.

"Oh.. yeah, I presume that you are right." Ryuuji said, running a hand in through his hair in slight embarrassment, of course, he shouldn't have expected that the older girl knew that ability of his, they had barely knew each other after all. Laughing quite louder than before as she pushed him again, Ryuuji proceeded to walk to the said prospective target of their pranks, that is, until he lost sight of her. "I think she knew what you're planning,we're being too loud." He told Lyra as he went back in his previous position. Lyra's expressions really do amuses him to no end, especially that evil laugh that she was doing, it's really funny if he may say so.

Running after her as she took off towards the kitchen to possibly get some ice cream there, Ryuuji cannot help but to wonder about the girl's unusual hair color once again. 'Ne, Saki-senpai, what's you natural hair color?" He asked, his naturally raven-colored hair turning into a bright shade of blue, much like the hue of the older girl's hair.

Lyra took the chocolate ice cream and started licking it, it tasted so sweet and cold. "Yuumm Oishi (Delicious)" She said and took a bite at it, looking back to Ryuu trying ti see which ice cream he was going to get or wasn't he going to eat any. "Black, jet black" She said and untie her hair, it was long, she wanted it to be that long. "Hmmm which is odd because my brother's hair color is dark brown, well almost black but you can tell that it's not as dark as my hair, well before I dyed it blue" She said laughing and tied her hair into piggy tails. "I wish I can change my hair color, that'll be cool" She said finishing the ice cream.

Just like Lyra, Ryuuji took a chocolate flavored ice cream as well, it was his all time favorite, and he would definitely not grow tired of it. "Sugoi ne, your hair is really long Saki-senpai." He said with a grin, watching as the older girl untied her hair. Seriously, even his sister's hair was not as long as that. "Doushite? Black's cool, as far as I know, my hair's natural color was black.." He remarked, shrugging at the thought. He laughed as the older girl commented on how cool it would be if she could change hair colors just like he is. "Probably.." He said, wiping his face off as he finished his ice cream as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back