Not open for further replies.

Shiloh Denton

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
I would like to start by saying that Shiloh already has some friends lined up. She is in a little group of sorts, but she needs some firneds outside of it.

Shiloh is a happy-go-lucky-loves-everything-about-magic girl. She is a muggle-born so she now does everything she can to learn about magic. She is oblivious to alot of things when she likes some-one and she is kind. She doesn't take crap from people and she can be mean. But only when she absolutely has too. She is intelligent and smart and she knows what she wants. She is a leader at times and a follower at others. She knows what to do to get what she wants, and she knows when to do it.

So what I need is atleast one person to be mean to her, but as she is happy-go-lucky this one isn't needed. She would probably ignore them anyway.

A close friend- Some-one she can relate, perhaps they have a close sibling, not necissarily a twin.
A study buddy- some-one to encourage her to study, she is adventurous so she tends to forget.

I figured this was more of a plot development than a character development so I moved it here for you :)

I have Sara, her and Shiloh seem to have a lot in common. Sara can be argumentative and stubborn, but is a good friend. If someone teases her she will stand up for herself, but she is easily hurt, though it doesn't show. She is quite mischevous and very smart. She is muggleborn and doesn't feel secure knowing that everything in her world is changing, but she loves magic and has a vivid imagination.
So what do you think? If you think they might be friends or study-buddies (whatever you want) By the way if there are any typos, I'm sorry- I'm using a different computer to normal.

Sara Moon said:
I have Sara, her and Shiloh seem to have a lot in common. Sara can be argumentative and stubborn, but is a good friend. If someone teases her she will stand up for herself, but she is easily hurt, though it doesn't show. She is quite mischevous and very smart. She is muggleborn and doesn't feel secure knowing that everything in her world is changing, but she loves magic and has a vivid imagination.
So what do you think? If you think they might be friends or study-buddies (whatever you want) By the way if there are any typos, I'm sorry- I'm using a different computer to normal.
Sara&&Shiloh

I think they could be really good friends. She seems like the type of person Shiloh could rely on. Could you do me a favour and start a topic??
Professor Cyndi Weasley said:
I figured this was more of a plot development than a character development so I moved it here for you :)
Thankyou btw Cyndi, I hadn't actually meant to put it there and then I forgot to ask Nickles to move it :)

I have both Georgiana and Kayden.
Shiloh and Georgiana seem to be very similar. The always happy type of people, and they are in the same boat being the eldest twin in their familes so they could relate to each other alot. And for Georgiana being away from Kayden will be tuff and she needs a friend to be there and have a good time with in Gryffindor

Kayden is a shy guy and they could get to know each through Georgiana. He is currently trying to get over his shyness and being away from Georgiana and on his own in Hufflepuff will help him but it'd be nice for the two to share a few friends.

Shiloh&&Georgiana
I actually do like the sound of this pairing. As Shiloh's twin is not with her in the school at all (Shiloh is a muggle-born and her sister wasn't born with magic :( ) she is having serious difficulty getting over her "lonliness" she doesn't see how any one could possibly know what she is going through. Because Georgiana is in a seperate house to her twin, there would be alot of times where they aren't together, so Shiloh would be able to sympathise. They could sort of "bond" over there feelings for their twins if you get what I mean. Like they can see that the other is suffering and like comfort each other.

Shiloh&&Kayden
This sounds great as Shiloh really doesn't have any guy friends. She could help the twins maybe get on with the fac that they aren't together anymore. I think this would also help her get over the fact that she is seperated from her own twin. So yes, I do quite like this.

Get back to me and let me know what you think :)

Georgiana and Shiloh would share those feelings of missing their twins. I think they'll be a great pair of friends for each other. They could meet inside of the House, which would be a place where Kayden wouldn't be able to join Georgiana so she can't exactly share adventures with him there, which will be sad for her.

Kayden
and Shiloh
could work too. He could be her study-buddy type of person even though Georgiana is one for the book, Kayden and Shiloh would more likely run into each other at the Library, then Shiloh and Georgiana would.

Ok, so I shall start the topics and post them here when I am done :)

Ok so I have the one for Georgiana but would you mind terribly startign the one for Kayden. Its just I have someothers to start and I need to do them like right now :) sorry I'll get to them heaps quick though.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back