Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Matt ) ( Gay
Wand
Apple, 13 1/2 inches, Essence of Belladonna
EEP. So I've been majorly busy lately, and all the awesomeness I had planned for Kyle sort of died, partly because I was in a musical recently and haven't had much time for a life, and partly because of the awesome threads Gabriel's been involved in, keeping me occupied. And then today I realised Kyle was only in one thread, and it was sort of dying, and he NEEDS FRIENDS! Argh!

So basically Kyle's a sweet, innocent, friendly Hufflepuff lad looking for friends, though if you wanna hate him that's cool, he doesn't mind :) At this point he really just needs some threads XD He already has a crush, but if you want your character to like him, then that's cool too, he'll stammer embarassedly, and blush ridiculous amounts. Just anything at all, I'm open, PLEASE! Need to get back into using Kyle regularly! x_x

Cool! :) Do you want to do a thread together?

Like a Roleplay thread?

Sounds good :D A guy friend would be nice too - Kyle hasn't met a single dude since he got here :lol:

I can Offer Imogen as a friend.

She's friendly and kind and likes to have fun. She is hard working and will always do her best.

@Imogen: Sounds great :) Do you want me to start a thread for the two of them?

@Emi: That would be great :D And both would be brilliant, Kyle's always looking for new friends, as many as possble :)

Dannii could be a friend, there in the same house and year

@Imogen: Will do it as soon as I get home :]

@Ryan: Huh?

@Dannii: Sounds great :D

@Ray: Awesome :) Like I said, I want more guy-friends for Kyle :D

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back