Daichi Hiroto

I have a new 'family'.
They are the Hiroto family.

The characters looking for friends are;

Daichi
Noboru
and
Sakura

You can read about them in the link in Daichi's signature.

I am also looking for family such as;

Aunts, uncles and cousins (which you can make up completely)

Please let me know if you're interested and I'm sure we can work something out :)

hi I know that this is a little late after posting but better late than never. anyways i have friends to offer up, yay
for the boys i have Briar Rowan, also a new gryffindor, she grew up with centaurs so she is very sporty and a little wild
for Sakura. i have Elvera who is now a forth year ravenclaw. i reckon they would get along well and she could be a sort of mentor.

Sounds brilliant :D
When we can RP at Hogwarts, I will set something up- like having the boys meet Briar and Sakura meet Elvera :D

I could be friends with Sakura?

cool. any ideas

I can offer to create any relative that you want me to be.

If you particularly need an aunt, this or that etc, just let me know. I love making new characters xD I don't have a character of asian decent yet anyway, so I'd love to.

Samuel Sykes said:
I can offer to create any relative that you want me to be.

If you particularly need an aunt, this or that etc, just let me know. I love making new characters xD I don't have a character of asian decent yet anyway, so I'd love to.
Wow. Few more replies.
Okay, you could be an aunt if you like xD
A crazy one maybe?
Not like evil.. Just crazy xD
Or not.
Up to you.

Lea- That'd be brilliant :)
Charlotte- Also brilliant. :D

I will set up RPs once we can use Hoggies.
I'll pm the link to those I'm planning to RP with once I've set something up. :)

we can now RP in hogwarts so do you want to create topics or shall I

i have started a topic here if the boys want to RP

Daichi and James should RP :D They're both 1st Year Gryffindors and James LOVES Quidditch and Sports in general ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back