OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Alder Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Violette had been cooped up inside all day, she had done some studying, written a letter to her parents and to her sister, then did a bit of reading. She had decided she should stretch her legs and at least go outside for a bit, packing up the chocolates her mother had sent with her latest letter to eat outside. On the grounds, Violette spotted the Quidditch team walking back to the castle. She perked up a bit, scanning their faces. She was glad not to see that annoying Eren boy, smiling at the sight of Amelie. Violette walked over to her friend, smiling. "Hi, I didn't realize you'd be done already." She said quietly. "How was practice?"

Amelie always enjoyed being on the Quidditch team, though she found she was enjoying it just a bit more without the guilt she'd come to associate with Hugos bad attitude towards her. She hummed softly as they walked back to the castle, though she stopped when Violette approached her. Amelie stilled, smiling warmly at her friend. "Hello, Violette," She greeted, turning her attention completely to the other girl. "Practice went well, thank you for asking. How are you?" She asked.

Violette smiled at Amelie, glad she didn't seem to mind her interruption. She gestured to a nearby bench. "Want to sit down? I have chocolates." She said with a slight grin. "I'm fine, just taking a break from studying." She said, heading over to the bench. "Are you playing against the American team again soon?" She asked, vaguely aware that it was usually their team's first match.

Amelie smiled, nodding and following the girl to the bench. "I would love to!" She agreed, sitting down and smiling at her friend, letting her hair down from its ponytail and fluffing it out. "What are you studying for?" She asked in turn, before nodding at the girls question. "Oh, yeah, the match is coming up really soon." She bit her lip, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I hope I can do well."

Violette was trying to come up with relevant questions to ask Amelie about her practice, though she really wasn’t sure what to ask. She glanced at her. “Just Charms.” She said. Then she smiled encouragingly. “I’m sure you’ll do great. I’m glad you finally get to shine, rather than that rude boy.” She told her earnestly.

Amelie couldn't help but giggle at Violette's words. "Oh, he wasn't so bad." She promised. "I just hope it goes better than it did at practice," She admitted. "I'm starting to think it was beginners luck that got me onto the team. The snitch doesn't seem to like me anymore," She laughed lightly, shaking her head. She smiled warmly at Violette. "I wish you could come to the game."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back