Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Hetereosexual
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Okay, I thought that maybe I need to use my first years a bit more in the school, and maybe my other students. For my characters, I am not interested in relationships right now. Not even for Austin who is a third year and locked in my trunk. :wink: Anyway, here is a list of my students that I need to use a bit more and a few word summary.[ul]
[li]Damian Metzger: spunky, young, adventurous but he can be a little sarcastic. Okay, a lot. XD
[li]Levi Zhefarovich: lazy, mean and typical pure-blood supremest..
[li]Kamaria Zhefarovich: dreamy, sassy, and more than likely friendly
[li]Austin Devearux: protective, smart and friendly
[li]Azerail Varius: a sweet Slytherin who is very caring

If anyone is interested, I guess just hit me up, post here, or a friendly PM would suffice. :)

Hey :)

I have two first years who are in need of friends. I have Phoebe who is muggle born and doesn't know anything about hogwarts and is feeling pretty lonley at the moment, someone to talk to would be nice :p and i also have Alexis, (both are puffs) who isnt as shy.

I have a first year slytherin, Lily Fossil/Livia Delaney. She could be a friend or enemy to any of your characters. Which ever.

Lily/Livia, is a well mannered girl. Who enjoys fashion a lot and looking her best is her top priority, apart from dance which she is the best in. She is graceful and loyal to her friends as long as they are loyal to her. She's nice at times, but generally pretty mean to about everyone. But is at this moment making more of an effort to make friends, even if she's a little false or pretending to like the person. Lily/Livia can appear trustworthy but really doesn't trust anyone. She hates the fact she's a witch but this will slowly change as the year progresses.

Hii

Well I have,

Ryan Silverfox - Gryffindor, loves sports especially, Quidditch. Dreams to be on the team one day. Is a really nice guy, fun to be with, although can be quite the troublemaker.

Rubie Silverfox (Ryan's twin) - Gryffindor, is super friendly, really nice, unless you get on the bad side of her, she can have some attitude. She isn't a tomboy, but not ultra girly either. Although, she will become more girly in her later years. She can be a bit of a flirt, and when in the mood a little mischevious. O, and she too is lots of fun.

What do you think? You can pick who they can be friends with... :)

Yipe-ness... hey so like... i think D (Yeah i just went there and called him D) and Angel have already role played, and it worked out fan-freakin-tastic, i think, so if you want them to continue to be friends role play would be nice. (It's so weird, my computer automatically separates the words "role" and "play".

Then i think we discussed Levi and Angela also?? I don't remember... so like yeah! So if you want role plays (there it goes again) Let me know :D

Phoebe Carter: Sounds like someone Damian would like. :happy: Or both... I'm not too sure on how Kamaria would act around them, but because of how she was raised, she would not be the most pleasant to muggle-borns. Azerail and or Austin get long with about anyone, so one could welcome someone to the castle?

Imogen: Hmm, both the Zhefarovich twins would possibly get along with them. Because I cannot handle so many RPs at once, perhaps meeting the Slytherin one would be the best. It might take a bit to get him off his rear to talk to anyone though. :rofl:

Ryan Silverfox: Ryan would definitely get along with Austin or Kamaria. Kamaria dreams of flying but will develop a passion for Quidditch. Kamara is a little sassy at times, so meeting Rubie might not be the best idea unless they could be rivals of some sort. Austin and Azerail look down on troubling making, so... Levi is just too lazy to really prank anyone. :rofl: So, maybe a Kamaria and a Ryan RP sometime?

Angela: If you can handle a few insults/laziness from Levi then that is all right with me. =))

I probably should give out some more thoughts on my characters. I do need to develop Damian a bit more. :woot2:

Okay, sounds good.
Shall we have an RP in the common room?
Would you like to start it or shall I?

Okay, so would you like me to start for damien and levi, or one for each, or what?!? And Angela can handle insults, and hopefully it doesn't come to throwing a punch, or boulder the size of his face...

I could probably contact you about this elsewhere but I figured I should do it here anyways, *cough*beinglazyonceagain*cough* But if your characters didn't mind having older friends or something along the lines of that I could offer up a few of mine.

Theodore: If the whole Veela thing didn't get in the way then I'm sure Teddy and Levi would get along fine. Seeing as they both have very similar personality Traits.

Alyssa: I could offer her up to buddies With Kamaria. Seeing as she's a lot more open to random friendships I'm pretty sure they could get along well. I could probably offer her to be friends with Azerail and Austin too.

Lol, it would be interesting if Teddy and Aly befriended the twins, because they are also twins. Teehee, I just had to point out that random fact.

Imogen: I'll start it while I am on Levi, in the common room. But I'm too lazy to post up a link. :oy:

Angela: If you don't mind, only one for now... I'll join with either. Whichever I feel like posting as. :D

Theo: Once we get that one summer plot finished. :wink: I'll offer up the twins to befriend the twins. :rofl: I can see Alyssa getting along with Azerail and Austin, but more so with Kamaria.

Now I know your title says 'Friends Prehaps?' but how about an enemy? I was thinking for Levi? :shifty:

Benson is very pro-Gryffindor. He can be quite stubborn but most of the time he is quite humourous. He is very laid back but when something comes up that he doesn't agree on he doesn't back down easily. He is very loyal to his friends but he holds grudges against those who cross him for a long time. He comes from quite a poor background and gets p1ssed of at people who bring that up ;)

He has only one enemy so far and thats a girl and I really want him to have a guy enemy :lawlz:
What do you think? Let me know if you just want friends for your characters right now, thats totally okay, I was just throwing this out there ^_^

Ryan: I shall and I'll PM you the link. :)

Benson: Why do I think of Ron and Malfoy when I think of Benson and Levi? :rofl: Levi is extremely proud of his background, though one half of it isn't exactly....awesome. Benson does sound like someone Levi would not be able to stand. (Then again, he hates about everyone. =)) Grumpy boy he is.) For Levi, he will probably have more enemies than friends. :) Enemies is fine with me.

Why do I think Hermione and Draco? :r
How are enemies with you, Levi?

Clarice hates blood supremacy, she finds it pointless and quite stupid and thinks that everyone that is pure blooded are inbred. But usually she is willing to give people their first meeting and if they are mean to her she usually wont like them.

She is sort of a tomboy, despite what her mother wants, and was raised for most of her life as a muggle, the rest was as a witch with her father (in his shop in London) who is a Durmstrang/Oxford university graduate.

(Still the same person behind Levi) Well, once some of my threads calm down, I will be willing to set up a few topics for enemies. :D

Clarice: I do have an idea... After Levi meets with her and stuff, will she think that all pure-bloods are like Levi? Because I happen to have another, besides Kamaria, that is rather sweet and kind. Just so she won't hate them all...just people like Levi. :r:
At least I'm not throwing Aleyha out there. :/ She's meaner than him. -_-

Well would this Pure Blood be flaunting his blood type because then she wouldn't but if she found out after her first meeting with them she might not be so bitter. So if blood isn't discussed after they know each other well enough perhaps she wouldn't mind as much just think that Levi is a bad person who happens to be Pure Blooded,

Ahhh, I see. Good grief, this boy does not flaunt off his blood. Took him about six months to even believe that he was. :rofl:
Yeah, this boy is actually Levi's uncle, and he is the sweetest person. He could be more like a mentor or something. :D

I'm not totally certain on mentor/mentee relationship but we can give it a go. :D

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back