Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Evans

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
11" Elder wand with Pheonix feather core
Hey guys :woot:

Okay with all of my background stuff up and posted all I need now is Friends, Enemies and /or Lovers lol anyone interested or am I gonna be all alone :glare:

I have Irene Finch here who could be a friend for Eric. She's a little bit older than him, but I think they'd probably get along well :)

Irene: Hey i think we would make great friends but how will we meet!

Caysi: Hey we could be friends as well but I dont think you Erics type if you catch my drift

Alright, it would be Melody Thomas anyway haha. Shall we have a role play then?

Since Irene and Eric are both Ministry workers, maybe they can meet there somewhere?

Irene: our topic is up in the minitry
Casyi: how would Eric and melody meet?

To any one else I still could use a few more friends or even a few enemies any other takers and I can evenstart threads xD
Asfor the lover department Eric is an openly gay character. So if there are ayone intrested in a fling or something more solid it is welcomed :r

Hmm, maybe even Eric and Caysi could be friends? Like they meet up shopping or something and instantly become friends? :)

Lol they can be friends for sure, and I have a thread in brightstone if you want to join, someone else may join soon. Shopping
Okay now that threads have been started for both Irene and Casyi, let's get a few more rolling,

Eric could use a few guy friends still, these guys are not lovers strictly guys eric can have a good time hanging out with, eric is interested in the outdoors watching quidditch or soccer, cook outs and casual drinking!

Eric could also not get along with someone either male or female it does not matter to me? Any form of prejudice can get to Eric or attacking how good his life is can get him heated.

Eric is looking for a beau as well and sadly this is a male character need. Eric does not mind acasual fling but he is one who palys hard to get. He wants someone who is smart,powerful and has a take charge attitude. He is also open to closet cases and does not mind those ending as quick as they have begun,

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back