Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
thakn3.png

charlotte edwina williams --------
her whisper is the Lucifer

blonde, friendly, self-conscious, overly polite, very well mannered
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Heyy There! Lookie fancy coding! Anyway, Charlotte Edwina Williams was my friends character, and then she hasn't really been able to spare time for the sight, but she spent so much time creating Charlotte, that she suggested I attempt to keep her alive. She's given me a lot of info about this girl, and I'm just getting used to her, so forgive me, if it isn't exactly how you remember this girl. Anyway, about charlotte, she's a sweet girl with a hufflepuff nature to match. Charlotte is a rich girl, and she will never deny it. She'll always try to make it a different part of her, but she would never claim that she wasn't. She's honest and pretty open about most things. Intimate family details left out because of who her family is. Charlotte is about 42nd in line to the throne of the UK, there by meaning that she has quite some status. When she turns 16, she'll go through the usual processes that noble British girls do. Charlotte, is a shy girl, she is quite nervous and tries to be less formal and polite. But it's just her nature to be polite. She'll call everyone she meets by either miss or sir it's just the way she was brought up. Charlotte is very self-conscious, she doesn't like way her hair sits naturally, she hates the fact that her eyes are a complete mixture of different colours and that this can be seen. She hates the fact that she isn't that tall and is very aware that her formalness can make people uncomfortable. But, she's just a shy puff, who wants some friends. Hopefully she'll be involved in a plot where the Dark Elites will basically tormenting her, so that won't be fun for her she needs people to turn to.

BEST FRIEND/FRIENDS - Guys and girls who'd see past her formalties and just accept her for her. Not bothered about age of house. Charlotte is the type to take people on face value, so she wouldn't judge a person.
CRUSH - She's 12, a little crush would be nice. Even it's just like a tiny little thing which never develops into anything. Maybe friendship but nothing serious.

I'm not looking for enemies. But, I'm open to any plot ideas you may have.
Thanks!

this plot page was made by BABY DARLING ! @ CAUTION 2.0
Banner made by Me!

Nyaw, Charlotte is so cute I couldn't resist. . ^_^

Romaine Snow - Romaine already has a final, but it will be awhile before anything serious happens between them. I could offer him as a Crush for Charlotte? He's in Slytherin but he's more or less a gigantic goofball and finds almost anything to be amusing. He's not a very judgmental person either so he wouldn't overlook her personality or anything.

Lemme know what you think! ^_^

I have tara, she met charlotte at the yule ball last year, she is also a 2nd year puff, so maybe they could plot something, friends mayhaps

Hey Emzy
I can offer you Maria Mollinary von Lohenstein as a potential friend.

Maria is a quite down to earth, no jokes type of girl who wouldn't mind Charlotte's formal mannerisms, since she is quite formal and upper class too.

Jessye! ~ I like it! I can definitely see her crushing on him. She'd really like how he's such a goofball and a lot more relaxed that she is in the everyday. Also, I'm guessing since he's a Snow, he's part Veela which would really make her crush on his more. I think this would work nicely. Potiential for a friendship too. Would you like to start something or Shall I?

Mia! ~ Sounds Awesome, would you like to start something or shall I?

Mina! ~ I think they'd make good friends. Would you like to start something or shall I?

Charlotte Edwina Williams said:
Mina! ~ I think they'd make good friends. Would you like to start something or shall I?
I'll start something, beware that it will not be excellent, lol. I have a long bio stashed somewhere in a notebook but I haven't copied it to computer yet... So unenergetic I am... :r

please can you start a topic, i don't mind where.

I have Sara- who met Charlotte at the Yule Ball in first year. She inherited money last year and is now rich-so they could get to know each other more? Info is in the siggie

Just realised I am not on Sara -heres- the information.

Charlotte Edwina Williams said:

Jessye! ~ I like it! I can definitely see her crushing on him. She'd really like how he's such a goofball and a lot more relaxed that she is in the everyday. Also, I'm guessing since he's a Snow, he's part Veela which would really make her crush on his more. I think this would work nicely. Potiential for a friendship too. Would you like to start something or Shall I?
I think this will be really cute! ♥
Would you mind starting it up? I'm going to be away for a few days this weekend and I don;t think I'll have much internet access so I might not be able to reply to it for a few days. I hope that is alright! ^_^

Mia! ~ Shall start something up soon, and PM it to you.

Sara! ~ Sounds awesome. The chances are that Charlotte would know of the Moon family, considering her family, and that her aunt was rich and lived in London. She'd be aware of the recent change in hands of the estate. So, yeah, sounds good, would you like to Start something? Or would you like me to?

Jessye! ~ I don't mind at all. I'll get it start up soon and PM you a link.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back