Friends for Malcom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcom Harrison

I have kind of been neglecting Malcom lately, and he has no friends! :(

He needs;

Friends; male or female!
Best friends; one or two.
Enemies; possibly, but only a couple. He already has one enemy; Maria Madison.

Malcom is quiet and shy, and mostly keeps to himself. He loves hiking and exploring, and swimming. He is friendly and helpful, but doesn't open up easily.

Any takers?

Kyle could definitely be a friend/mentor. He's majorly into the whole exploring, wandering around thing, and he'd be happy to take Malcom under his wing. (If they could ever get up the guts to talk to each other haha. Shy people fail.) Kyle's going through a strange period at the moment where he's figured out he's gay, but isn't exactly sure what that means, so he's pretty much hitting on any boy that passes his way. So, there's a chance he might try to flirt with Malcom, but if Malcom can get past that, I think they would get on FAMOUSLY!

Sounds good :D I will start it and PM you the link :)

I can offer you Lily Fossil/Livia Delaney as a friend or enemy.

Lily/Livia, is a well mannered girl. Who enjoys fashion a lot and looking her best is her top priority, apart from dancing which she is the best in. She is graceful and loyal to her friends as long as they are loyal to her. She's nice at times, but generally pretty mean to about everyone. But is at this moment making more of an effort to make friends, even if she's false and/or pretending to like the person. Lily/Livia can appear trustworthy but really doesn't trust anyone. So she doesn't open up at all.

Okay, enemies it is.
Could you please start a topic for them, I'm very busy at the moment.
I don't mind where.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back