Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Kauri was busier than he had ever been this year, but he missed spending time with his best friend. So when he spotted April in the hallway he ran to catch up with her, smiling brightly. "Hi April!" He said happily. "How have you been?"

April was just returning from Quidditch practice, her broom over her shoulder and her robes splattered in mud. It had been nice to practice for a bit, but she was happy to be on the ground now. She jumped when she heard someone call her name, but grinned when she saw it was Kauri. "Hi! Good! Busy, but not as busy as you, head boy." She teased, ruffling his hair.

Kauri laughed at April's teasing, wiggling away from her hand a little. "Oh my god, I'm so busy." He said with a sigh. "I'm glad I'm Head Boy, but I wish I had more free time." He brushed some mud off her shoulder idly. "How's Quidditch going?"

April sighed. "You would be less busy if you took things less seriously." She said to him, feeling very wise. "Let's take the afternoon off! Just hang out together!" She grinned, hoping it would win him over. "Quidditch is going great, did you see me win that match? We're getting the cup for sure."

Kauri didn't have an answer to April's statement, just nodding quietly. He knew he should probably be taking some things less seriously, but how was he supposed to do that? April's suggestion put a smile on his face though, and Kauri nodded with a grin. "Yeah!" He said happily. He nodded when April asked about Quidditch. "You were awesome, I bet this is gonna be Hufflepuff's year."

April hadn't expected Kauri to agree so easily, but it seemed like he had missed her company as much as she had missed his. "You could sneak me into the head person only room?" She asked innocently, even as she knew Kauri would never do that. "Of course it will be, we're going to beat everyone." She boasted.

Kauri frowned and shook his head. "You know I can't do that April!" He said quickly. "It's against the rules." He laughed at her boasting and nodded. "I bet you are!"

April huffed in fake annoyance as Kauri insisted he couldn't, as she had known he would. "Well, what are you hiding in there! Gold? Jewels? Chocolate?" She teased. Then she laughed. "Aren't you supposed to root for Gryffindor?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back