• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Friends, enemies, Plots, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuki Okinawa

Well-Known Member
Messages
117
Since I havn't really been super active with Yuki, I decided that I needed to post something up and see what I could get started. Considering that Yuki is like a half main character, I can have more main plots with other people than I can with my minor character Darmorel.

Yuki is a small, petite, ballet dancer, and is very graceful unlike her sister Kaede. She is very shy, but is a very selfish, stubborn girl. She likes to have things her way, because of the way she was raised. Although she keeps an innocent act on, she's not afraid to stab a friend in the back if it benefits her. Granted, if she finds a really good friend, she'll stand up for them, but she doesn't know what a friend really acts like, so she thinks her way is the only way.
The only person she's ever been really scared of was her older sister Kaede. Not in a mean way, but she loves her sister dearly, because Kaede has pretty much always been her friend. Yuki is afraid of Kaede being disappointed in her, and that's one thing she can't stand is having people disappointed in her.

Other than that, I know that I can make a lot of good RP's with this character. Plus, I get to explore a meaner side, because I'm not generally a mean person In real life. xD

Post here if your interested, or if you have extra questions PM Yuki or Kaede Okinawa.
Thanks!
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top