Friends/Enemies/Frenimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephora Finette

Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Okaayy.

So Sephora is in DIRE NEED of more friends/enemies and those frienemies and everything inbetween.
Apart from the boyfriend. she's already taken ;)

She's kinda shy and whatnot, but as soon as you get to know her - she's bubbly as hell x]
Oh, and she's also artistic and enjoys drawing and baking.

As Maria Madison already holds the immortal position of Mortal Enemy (for lyf y'all) another enemy character would be awesome.
Esp. if it's a hufflepuff haha XD Oh the Showdown. Why you make me laugh?

Anywhoo.
That's about it. If you're interested, go ahead.
Sephora is ready for pretty much anything...apart from getting pushed down the stairs in the foyer of the great hall.
= That wasn't fun.

I don't mind being friends with her or something in between? As long as she don't mind the somewhat craziness of Ashton its all good with me. I'm still developing him and will have a biography posted soon :p just to let you know (he hears voices!) but I will have to see what happen, have to make sure this okay with admin

@Ashton Oh don't worry about Crazy :p She's crazy herself. Hyperactive she is ;)

@Vanessa Sounds Awesome! :D Although Sephora is more of a dreamer/procrastinator than a serious academic, but I'm sure they'll be great friends! :3

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back